Robin "Instathot" Gallant - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.

Re: Robin "Instathot" Gallant - Part 2

Post by Guest »

TheQueenBee wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:17 pm

- And one petty one: I could be totally wrong, but I don't buy that her waist is only 23".
I 100% believe it, I'd even believe 22". She's short and lean. I'm a couple inches taller than her and mine is 23" (before food :D) and we have similar proportions.

princesspicklechips
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by princesspicklechips »

bubblebuttguru wrote:
TheQueenBee wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:17 pm

- Take BSc biochem/eng out of your bio, ffs. I'll save you guys another rant on that one.
- This isn't 100% her fault, but the fact that so many people like to say "she's a smart girl...". IS SHE? Why is this a thing?
- And one petty one: I could be totally wrong, but I don't buy that her waist is only 23".
She should take eng especially because I don't think she even finished it, only doing a year doesn't make you an engineer :roll:
Sidenote, does anyone else find her body type looks very kardashian-esque? In her most recent stories that's the only thing I can think off from looking at her body
Yep, in Canada finishing an undergrad in engineering is pretty much nothing. If she never registered as a P.Eng and did the requisite work experience she isn’t an engineer.

You’re also right about her only doing a year of engineering. Her school has a concurrent program where you can do a BSc and do enough engineering classes to qualify for a diploma in engineering (not a B. Eng). The fact that she says she graduated with a BSc and not both makes me think that is what she did. I just know if she had a dual BSc/B.Eng she’d be shouting about it. So essentially she wouldn’t be qualified to be an engineer anyway.

The only thing I believe too is her waist size. I used to like her because she was the fitspo with basically my exact body type (height/weight/proportions) but she’s just so annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sputnik
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sputnik »

Robin “redpilled” Gallant
Robin “12 hour workdays behind the scenes” Gallant
Robin “don’t call me a trophy girlfriend” Gallant

Post by Guest »

How about : Robin "12 hour workdays as a trophy gf" GolddiGallant

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Roboring Gallant

Sheare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sheare »

I can't imagine how it feels for your life to completely depend on your significant other. Moving halfway across the world and relying on him for visa support. The only source of income and publicity you have comes from a company owned by your significant other. Maintaining a "fitspo" figure to always look good next to him - to not be en embarrassment for him.

As bland of a person she is online, I actually feel concern for the relationship she's currently in.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”