DulceCandy87 General Thread Part 3

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: DulceCandy87 General Thread Part 3

Post by QueenE »

So she started with IVF.
Again...what about the boy she was about to adopt? She spoke about him like what 5/6 months ago?

Didn't she mention wanting to buy her parents a home like ages ago?

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0

Post by dulcechunti »

QueenE wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:48 am
So she started with IVF.
Again...what about the boy she was about to adopt? She spoke about him like what 5/6 months ago?

I never felt like she truly wanted to adopt. I got the vibe adopting was sort of “settling” for her. Like she would never really see the child completely as her own. And considering her shitty track record at following through, I think the whole adoption process must have put a damper on her instant gratification habits. I guess the system does work for the most part. “YouTuber with money” doesn’t automatically get you to the front of the line.

On the plus side, some lucky child will be welcomed into a loving family.

And I really do wish her luck on conceiving. I can imagine how painful it must be to not be able to conceive while other women get pregnant at the drop of a hat. She’s still lucky to have her son and I hope she’s comforted by that. I just hope she’s not trying to fill a void in her own life by getting pregnant.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

dulcechunti wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:32 pm
QueenE wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:48 am
So she started with IVF.

I never felt like she truly wanted to adopt. I got the vibe adopting was sort of “settling” for her. Like she would never really see the child completely as her own. And considering her shitty track record at following through, I think the whole adoption process must have put a damper on her instant gratification habits. I guess the system does work for the most part. “YouTuber with money” doesn’t automatically get you to the front of the line.

On the plus side, some lucky child will be welcomed into a loving family.

And I really do wish her luck on conceiving. I can imagine how painful it must be to not be able to conceive while other women get pregnant at the drop of a hat. She’s still lucky to have her son and I hope she’s comforted by that. I just hope she’s not trying to fill a void in her own life by getting pregnant.
Yeah I never believed she wanted to adopt for real. I wonder if she got into the process then regretted it.
Do you really think she will be happy and content with a second child? I doubt.

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

I don't know how she will handle this. I bet she only makes it through the retrieval and won't die the egg Implantation. I did IVF and can't wrap my mind around the fact that she wants to wait several months for Implantation - Just for her Beachbody?! She doesn't sound like a woman who really wants to have another baby.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Yeah, I also think it’s weird that she wants to wait several months. If you’re that desperate to conceive, I think you’d want to capitalize on your time and effort, especially with her issues and her age. Like, she’s still pretty young, don’t add age to your list of fertility issues.

Goodness, please don’t let it be bikini season that’s making her wait. That would just make her more awful than she already is.

And no, a newborn will only keep her happy as long as the child is small and cuddly and dependent. And even then she’ll be dreading having to let go.

I don’t think it’s a “big family” thing for her, like with her side of the family where they all seem to like to get together and be around each other (minus her and her [older] sisters), I don’t think that’s what she’s after.

If it was “family” she wanted, she has her own, lots of nieces and nephews, and I’m sure her dopey husband, who’s family lives close by, would also bring them over if she allowed it.

She has a toootally different agenda with the baby thing and it revolves around her psychological needs.

azealiabanks
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by azealiabanks »

I always felt like IVF was selfish and maybe I am wrong because it can be emotional thing. But it is a privilege to be able to do IVF. Its expensive as all get out. And her complaining about her beach body proves that shes doing ivf for selfish reasons

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I read people say in the comments that her adoption wasn't approved or something like that.
I wonder what went wrong, she was already meeting the boy and all....
Any theories? I don't know much about that kind of stuff.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Look what I just saw...the comment.. :? :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I find it interesting that she finds her Mexican heritage so important yet her son doesn’t even speak Spanish or they didn’t care enough to teach him.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

You know what i hope this doesn't offend anyone and if so i am sorry, dm me and i'll delete.
As a mexican i find it ridiculous she doesn't speak spanish and talks to her mom and sister in english all of the time.
This is why: she came to the us as a children from a little mexican town i believe she said she was 8 ..so not as little. They moved to california, huge hispanic population. Obviously both of her parents speak spanish so they must have been speaking the language at least at home, i mean in vlogs she still has to speak spanish when talking to her dad.
So what is that foolery of not being able to speak properly and not know basic words? Her dad must not tolerate that therefore he demands spanish.
Maybe they were embarrassed to speak spanish before and forced themselves to only english, would explain why she forces her accent. If so, then she should share her story as it is.
She acts as if just her great grandma was mexican and she was never familiar with the language or the culture at all and she is starting to learn now acting surprsed :roll: when truly she is full on mexican.

latinasweetie4444
Debater
Debater

Post by latinasweetie4444 »

SourHoney wrote:You know what i hope this doesn't offend anyone and if so i am sorry, dm me and i'll delete.
As a mexican i find it ridiculous she doesn't speak spanish and talks to her mom and sister in english all of the time.
This is why: she came to the us as a children from a little mexican town i believe she said she was 8 ..so not as little. They moved to california, huge hispanic population. Obviously both of her parents speak spanish so they must have been speaking the language at least at home, i mean in vlogs she still has to speak spanish when talking to her dad.
So what is that foolery of not being able to speak properly and not know basic words? Her dad must not tolerate that therefore he demands spanish.
Maybe they were embarrassed to speak spanish before and forced themselves to only english, would explain why she forces her accent. If so, then she should share her story as it is.
She acts as if just her great grandma was mexican and she was never familiar with the language or the culture at all and she is starting to learn now acting surprsed :roll: when truly she is full on mexican.
Well I can speak on this. When I came from Mexico, the school's are all English and everyone is English speaking mostly. They schools told my parents I wouldn't learn if I tried to juggle two languages. So my mom agreed to English. She still spoke to me in Spanish sometimes (usually if I was I trouble or she wa gossiping ìn public) but I always replied in English.i don't really think it's to important what language someone speaks . They don't need to I'm order to prove ethnicity. Just my two cents. I don't need to be fluent in Spanish to prove I'm Mexican. That's kind of racist. Again. Just my own experience.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

latinasweetie4444 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 4:11 pm
SourHoney wrote:You know what i hope this doesn't offend anyone and if so i am sorry, dm me and i'll delete.
Well I can speak on this. When I came from Mexico, the school's are all English and everyone is English speaking mostly. They schools told my parents I wouldn't learn if I tried to juggle two languages. So my mom agreed to English. She still spoke to me in Spanish sometimes (usually if I was I trouble or she wa gossiping ìn public) but I always replied in English.i don't really think it's to important what language someone speaks . They don't need to I'm order to prove ethnicity. Just my two cents. I don't need to be fluent in Spanish to prove I'm Mexican. That's kind of racist. Again. Just my own experience.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Never said she or anyone had to prove anything.

latinasweetie4444
Debater
Debater

Post by latinasweetie4444 »

SourHoney wrote:
latinasweetie4444 wrote:

Well by saying you think she should speak Spanish and speak it fluent you are saying different..
Anyways. Moving on

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

latinasweetie4444 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:40 pm
SourHoney wrote:
latinasweetie4444 wrote:

Well by saying you think she should speak Spanish and speak it fluent you are saying different..
Anyways. Moving on

I said i find it ridiculous they talk to eachother in english all of the time and act as if they were sooo distant from the language and the culture when she is not, they all talk to the dad in spanish just fine and then she goes and act like she is barely learning.
I never said she should or shouldn't do anything. She clearly can do whatever she wants just like i also can have an opinion on what she shows. End of story.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Babies? Wtf is she talking about now?

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

Sis is pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

MurkyandLurky
Learner
Learner

Post by MurkyandLurky »

I have not watched her in YEARS. So I decided to check her out on here and IG. While I am well aware she had her nose done, I can tell you she definitely had even more work done on it. Wtf was even wrong with it in the first place? And I’ve noticed she’s suddenly “Latina” now. When before she tried to stray away from that whole look/vibe.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

speakyourdreams wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:16 am
Sis is pregnant

Yep.
I wonder if she will address what happened with the adoption and the boy that was almost home with them.

akilar14
Learner
Learner

Post by akilar14 »

QueenE wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:10 pm
speakyourdreams wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:16 am
Sis is pregnant

Yep.
I wonder if she will address what happened with the adoption and the boy that was almost home with them.

Probably not si nce she is preggo with her miracle baby

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I know this thread is dead but anyway...
She quit her main channel and started this thing called Sweet soul, I'm not sure I understand what it is exactly. Trying to be a motivational speaker? Life coach?
I still want to know what happened with the child they were about to adopt, she never spoke about it anymore and just went to have ivf.

Return to “Dulce Candy”