wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hobbie Stuart

Post by wild4thenight »

ridiculious gossip 4 u ladies

hobbie has got a girl pregnant with TWINS - wants nothing to do with her - but wants the babies in his vlogs for the views
he also goes around giving girls chlamydia because 'it doesn't give men any symptoms'

i heard this first hand from a close friend of mine who is friends with the pregnant lady.

he's a SNAKE

imnewhere2209
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Hobbie Stuart

Post by imnewhere2209 »

:rofl:

Theflower96
Talker
Talker

Post by Theflower96 »

I can't believe he's going to be a dad. I was shocked when I saw his video on recommendations. I instantly clicked thinking it might be click bait but guess not. I wonder what Gabriella must be feeling like on hearing it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I always wondered if Hobbie was straight.
No offence intended.

Twins conceived naturally (without IVF*) are still very rare. Dizygotic ("fraternal") twins are even more rare. I’m guessing the Mum of Hobble’s twins is a twin herself. (It’s a guess. That’s all!). Or has she taken IVF in the past?

It’s a very personal subject to discuss. But that is what we do here on GG.

Whilst I’m being nosy and speculative, I wondered how their contraception failed. I also wondered - forgive my cinicism - if someone would become a parent for YouTube views.

Finally (for this post anyway!) I became interested very briefly in Hobbie because of his singing. I’d never heard of him until I saw him on Gabriella (Velvet Ghost’s) YouTube Vlogs. I would never have watched him in his own habitat until this announcement. There’s something a little unsavoury about watching a man child chat in the comfort of his Student Digs / Childhood Bedroom.

I confess. He has me hooked in now. I want to meet his Baby-Mumma and his babies.

To be continued.....

Theflower96
Talker
Talker

Post by Theflower96 »

AgnesP wrote:I always wondered if Hobbie was straight.
No offence intended.

Twins conceived naturally (without IVF*) are still very rare. Dizygotic ("fraternal") twins are even more rare. I’m guessing the Mum of Hobble’s twins is a twin herself. (It’s a guess. That’s all!). Or has she taken IVF in the past?

Whilst I’m being nosy and speculative, I wondered how their contraception failed. I also wondered - forgive my cinicism - if someone would become a parent for YouTube views.

Finally (for this post anyway!) I became interested very briefly in Hobbie because of his singing. I’d never heard of him until I saw him on Gabriella (Velvet Ghost’s) YouTube Vlogs. I would never have watched him in his own habitat until this announcement. There’s something a little unsavoury about watching a man child chat in the comfort of his Student Digs / Childhood Bedroom.

I confess. He has me hooked in now. I want to meet his Baby-Mumma and his babies.

To be continued.....
When I first started watching him I liked his content,singing but then afterwards I started to get these not shady but weird vibes. I feel like he just appeared in gabbies vlogs just to get subscribers. Anyway didn't know he wanted to be a father in the first place. Image

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Theflower96 wrote:
No offence intended.

To be continued.....
When I first started watching him I liked his content,singing but then afterwards I started to get these not shady but weird vibes. I feel like he just appeared in gabbies vlogs just to get subscribers. Anyway didn't know he wanted to be a father in the first place.

he didn't want to be a father, he wanted her to get an abortion.

Theflower96
Talker
Talker

Post by Theflower96 »

wild4thenight wrote:
Theflower96 wrote:
No offence intended.

To be continued.....
When I first started watching him I liked his content,singing but then afterwards I started to get these not shady but weird vibes. I feel like he just appeared in gabbies vlogs just to get subscribers. Anyway didn't know he wanted to be a father in the first place.

he didn't want to be a father, he wanted her to get an abortion.
Oh my god is that true??? What a faker he is, pretending to his fans that he wanted to be a father! Making his young fans believe him.

Post by Guest »

He’s a Man Child. How old is he?!
I just watched the Mothercare Haul.
He did the haul with his mate - we don’t get to know what his friend is called. They’re sitting in his Student Digs with a Football Shirt hanging in the window.
Hobbie talks about “Baby Mamma”. Will we get to meet her? Does she have a name? Is she ok?
So many questions. And I feel really sad.

eelie29
Stalker
Stalker

Post by eelie29 »

Some of you really need to learn the truth before being a sheep and following on what others have said.

Post by Guest »

eelie29 wrote:Some of you really need to learn the truth before being a sheep and following on what others have said.
Please, by all means, tell us what you know.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

AgnesP wrote:
eelie29 wrote:Some of you really need to learn the truth before being a sheep and following on what others have said.
Please, by all means, tell us what you know.
since i personally know his 'baby mama' - i'd love to know the BS you're gonna make up so please, go right ahead

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

I guess she's had the babies by now? He tweeted "5 days left" on january 28th. And I suppose with them being twins and all, it's likely that she was scheduled for a C-section, and the "five more days" wasn't referring to a due date (which if it was, they might not be here yet because due dates are pretty much never accurate.. but they're twins and how many people carry twins to term, yet alone even longer? I'd say they've been born).

I assume you'd know, wild4thenight?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

ittybittykitty wrote:I guess she's had the babies by now? He tweeted "5 days left" on january 28th. And I suppose with them being twins and all, it's likely that she was scheduled for a C-section, and the "five more days" wasn't referring to a due date (which if it was, they might not be here yet because due dates are pretty much never accurate.. but they're twins and how many people carry twins to term, yet alone even longer? I'd say they've been born).

i can find out... she's deleted all her social media now though (thanks hobbit) so has kinda fallen off the radar - plus shes kinda busy having twins so..

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

wild4thenight wrote:
ittybittykitty wrote:I guess she's had the babies by now? He tweeted "5 days left" on january 28th. And I suppose with them being twins and all, it's likely that she was scheduled for a C-section, and the "five more days" wasn't referring to a due date (which if it was, they might not be here yet because due dates are pretty much never accurate.. but they're twins and how many people carry twins to term, yet alone even longer? I'd say they've been born).

i can find out... she's deleted all her social media now though (thanks hobbit) so has kinda fallen off the radar - plus shes kinda busy having twins so..
haha I didn't mean to sound creepy like you're our own personal investigator, just being curious. Has people discovered who she is? Is that why she's deleted everything? I hope she's doing okay and that the babies are well.

SausageNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by SausageNoodle »

I can see the massive amount of regret in his eyes.
I spill ill shit on a fuckin daily.

silverluna
Debater
Debater

Post by silverluna »

Is the baby mama ok? people over at 404 TEXT NOT FOUND are worried

bxch
Informer
Informer

Post by bxch »

silverluna wrote:Is the baby mama ok? people over at 404 TEXT NOT FOUND are worried
I've seen loads of conflicting stories- some people have said she's in labour?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
English is my first language and any mistakes are probably just me.

Post by Guest »

The mum is called Amy Spanos ...

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

Oh my goodness.. that poor girl :( That definitely reads as a suicide note.. How awful. Is it prenatal/postpartum depression? Or maybe we should just refrain from speculating. I'm so glad they found her and hope she receives the help she needs.

How the hell did people even find out who she is though? I wouldn't even know where to begin to look :?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

ittybittykitty wrote:Oh my goodness.. that poor girl :( That definitely reads as a suicide note.. How awful. Is it prenatal/postpartum depression? Or maybe we should just refrain from speculating. I'm so glad they found her and hope she receives the help she needs.

How the hell did people even find out who she is though? I wouldn't even know where to begin to look :?
sadly yes that is her, but she has been found and is OK.

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”