Safiya Nygaard

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Safiya Nygaard

Post by 123xyz »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:^ugh I don’t even want to imagine them getting married.

“I wore a wedding dress made of toilet paper!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I let subscribers choose all my wedding planning"

"I tried getting a custom suit made for Krusty"

"I got Krusty professionally trained to be my ring bear"

"I got a perfect wedding makeover"

"Tyler chooses his wedding Tuxedo blindfolded"

The list goes on lol

Speaking of Tyler, is he balding? His hair and hairline look off to me, and I can't tell if he naturally just has thin hair and an uneven hairline, or does male patterned baldness run in his fam? I don't think I've ever seen either of his parents.

TeenageTalk
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by TeenageTalk »

[tweet][/tweet]
...my prediction is that her merch is going to be boring and not worth whatever she is going to charge

Safiya also tweeted that she was recently emailed by Hong Kong's tourism board and I can only hope she takes the chance to film more videos like the two she did while in Japan

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

i already don’t want to see it

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Why is it that she always goes for a warm coral eye in her makeup vids?

annapolly
Debater
Debater

Post by annapolly »

123xyz wrote:
annapolly wrote:For the longest time I thought Tyler was gay.
Honestly, I could see it. I'm genuinely surprised the two of them are still together. They don't seem compatible imo, and their relationships seems very odd to me. Like I can't imagine them actually getting married or something, but I think it will happen if they've been together this long.
No they don’t seem compatible, more like friends? I just get a really asexual vibe from Tyler. Not that being asexual is wrong just I don’t see them as a couple even though they are. There is no spark when they film and if they do flirt it’s coming from Saf and it’s awkward af.
judging u

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

annapolly wrote:
123xyz wrote:
Honestly, I could see it. I'm genuinely surprised the two of them are still together. They don't seem compatible imo, and their relationships seems very odd to me. Like I can't imagine them actually getting married or something, but I think it will happen if they've been together this long.
No they don’t seem compatible, more like friends? I just get a really asexual vibe from Tyler. Not that being asexual is wrong just I don’t see them as a couple even though they are. There is no spark when they film and if they do flirt it’s coming from Saf and it’s awkward af.
I just started watching her like a week or two ago and knew nothing about her. I thought he was simply her cameraman. I never felt any deeper connection between them. Then I came here and found out he's her boyfriend lol

ksmith1909
Talker
Talker

Post by ksmith1909 »

They used to be the "cute settled down couple" when Saf worked for BuzzFeed. There are a couple of older videos on their channel where they act cutesy together and seem to be in love (Saf's birthday I think). I wouldn't be surprised if he was feeling kind of depressed or not involved in the relationship as an equal.

I mean when she started YouTube full time he was a co-founder of his app. Who knows what is happening there, since others have noticed how they don't promote Next Beat anymore. Now he basically works for her. That's a drastic change in dynamic that a lot of relationships may not be able to survive.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

tacobeard
Informer
Informer

Post by tacobeard »

PiinkFart wrote:
I can't even translate what she is trying to say with that caption. Also WHO is your avatar? I tried doing a google reverse image search but nothing came up, hahaha.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

tacobeard wrote:
PiinkFart wrote:
I can't even translate what she is trying to say with that caption. Also WHO is your avatar? I tried doing a google reverse image search but nothing came up, hahaha.
that's rawkristibeauty

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

tacobeard wrote:
PiinkFart wrote:
LOL!! RawBeautyKristi :p

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

peachtea wrote:
annapolly wrote:
123xyz wrote:
I just started watching her like a week or two ago and knew nothing about her. I thought he was simply her cameraman. I never felt any deeper connection between them. Then I came here and found out he's her boyfriend lol
Yes, exactly! They give off a huge roommate vibe and not a romantic couple. They just really do seem like bff's and nothing more, with 0 spark of romantic feelings between the two of them.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Does anyone remember the buzzfeed videos with Saf and Tyler? They always ended up badly and you could see Saf getting more and more disappointed in the results lol. Especially when the videos had some level of competitiveness like when there were other couples in the video.

davitbowie
Learner
Learner

Post by davitbowie »

omg the microscopic view of her oily skin in today's video was so fucking gross. i know that nobodies skin looks nice that magnified but i honestly had to look away, that is something that i never wanted to see!

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

NGL. I ordered one of those things off Amazon after I saw a few beauty youtubers using them. I don't give a shit about looking at makeup but I'm gonna be looking at everything else. And it was only $20. I think this is the first time I've been influenced by an influencer.

Rhaenys
Debater
Debater

Post by Rhaenys »

those "... under a microscope" vids make me so uncomfortable

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

davitbowie wrote:omg the microscopic view of her oily skin in today's video was so fucking gross. i know that nobodies skin looks nice that magnified but i honestly had to look away, that is something that i never wanted to see!
I had to turn it off halfway through. Seeing her oily face with the foundation on so up close made me feel sick.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

The whole microscope thing has been beaten to death. It's not like your face is magical, therefore makeup is going to look different on it. Therefore, you're just putting up identical and useless content. It's nothing new, and a clear indication that Saf was jumping onto a trend for gains.

NerdySpice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NerdySpice »

It would have been a more interesting vid if she got a lab to test the ingredients in the fake makeup.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

NerdySpice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NerdySpice »

It would have been a more interesting vid if she got a lab to test the ingredients in the fake makeup.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

JosephineBeauharnais
Talker
Talker

Post by JosephineBeauharnais »

I've been lurking for a while but I just have to get this off my chest. I watch her videos on and off, and YT recommended her "I Tried Following A Simply Nailogical Nail Art Tutorial" video to me today. Oh my god. Her nails are horrible. You don't have to wear polish or get mani&pedis on a regular basis, but get your damn "raisin" nail looked at. It literally curves downwards and inwards, and she still grows it. Also, if you really REALLY had to make a following a tutorial type of video even though the trend had been long dead by the time she'd filmed hers, do something else. Do makeup, do hair. If you have a seriously malformed nail and a horrible nail care habit, don't make a video with your "claws" zoomed in for 20 minutes.

I don't get it. At first I thought she was just a body positive individual, but the more I watch her, the more I'm convinced that she's just sloppy and lazy. Between that and extremely exaggerated facial expressions and intonations, Tyler looks so much better compared to her and makes me wonder why he puts up with her.

Do we have any dirt on Tyler? Like I said, I haven't watched all of her videos so I'm not very familiar with her interactions with Tyler and their relationship dynamics in general.

Return to “Safiya Nygaard”