Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sonal Maherali

Post by NxToxicBs »

NxToxicBs wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:01 am
After this one the reply thread was deleted. If you're keen you'll note she deletes comments really fast, even when someone complains on her IG business page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NxToxicBs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NxToxicBs »

Then there was this one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Judging by that comment I think half of her followers don't even know that she's divorced since she still lives in Aly's house and still uses his last name, so except for the fact there's no more hauls, everything else appears normal to them. She could put a rest to all the speculating if she just spoke up about what exactly happened, but I highly doubt she'll ever do that because she can't lie on video since Aly seems to be a fan of lawsuits. I don't know though, we'll see, nowadays I only follow her just to check if she's made an explanation video.

Susan45252020
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Susan45252020 »

I hear Aly is also with another woman in his life. Anyone sure about this? Lucky girl she must be.

Susan45252020
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Susan45252020 »

Susan45252020 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:06 am
I hear Aly is also with another woman in his life. Anyone sure about this? Lucky girl she must be.
*I hear Aly is seeing someone too

SRM_92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SRM_92 »

Susan45252020 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:44 am
Susan45252020 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:06 am
*I hear Aly is seeing someone too
Is ali on instagram? How do you guys know he is seeing someone? What’s his business name?

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

He's in the health insurance business. You can read about it on this website under the Our History section. As far as I know he doesn't currently have Instagram or any social media. He used to have a Twitter, you can find Sonal mentioning him if you scroll back far enough on her Twitter, but it has already been deleted for a while now. I got to check it out before it was deleted and there was nothing interesting on it, he only tweeted about soccer.

https://www.aetnainternational.com/en/s ... -page.html

SRM_92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SRM_92 »

NxToxicBs wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:04 am
Then there was this one
Hahahha! So true! she asks for it sometimes! I saw her latest pictures on her Insta with a Chanel brooch on her bun!!! Can she get any tackier???? Put a brooch in hair because its Chanel! What elegance and class she has!! 😜😜😜

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Anyone knows what happened to Sonal recently? I stopped following her because she wasn't posting anything related to luxury anymore, today I randomly remembered her and I went to check her YouTube but all her videos are gone. Did she quit YouTube? Did she explain why? I knew one day she'd delete her YouTube after Aly left because she can't create content, especially luxury content, without his money so I guess it finally happened. It's honestly kind of a shame, she fell down before she even had the chance to truly put her name out there as a luxury YouTuber and mingle with other luxe YouTubers.

And any news about the divorce court case? I'm still dying to know the exact reason for their divorce, we can speculate all day long but at the end of the day if Aly loved her as much as it was obvious on camera, the pieces of the puzzle we have don't fit. I never thought he'd be the kind of person to just leave her and their children, it seems so out of character for him, even if Sonal really did cheat I feel like he was the kind of person to stay and work through the problem, unless it already happened a countless times and he got fed up... Anyway, let me know if she ever gets back with Aly and starts doing hauls, for the time being it's a goodbye from me and I'll be watching other luxury YouTubers.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

:o! When I checked yesterday it was completely empty. Oops false alarm I guess.

PinkShimmer23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PinkShimmer23 »

any update on the tacky clown???

Stann
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Stann »

Any updates on Sonal? Been lookin forward to her talking about the divorce lol
Also, glad to know I wasn't the only person that found her a bit tacky and over the top

notyleo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by notyleo »

She lived a hotwife lifestyle throughout the marriage , Aly knew about her sleeping with other men

sonalaly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sonalaly »

notyleo wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:37 pm
She lived a hotwife lifestyle throughout the marriage , Aly knew about her sleeping with other men
Stop posting fake and false information to attack Sonal. There is not an iota of truth in your claims.
Sonal left Aly because he was sleeping with her PA. There is no news about the divorce yet. Either way she seems to be happier now genuinely. She seems evolved. Her popularity graph is going up.
He mistreated her for years but Sonal kept it hidden in a bid to save her marriage, family. Aly said sorry every single time he was caught but repeated it again and again. Sonal always showed Aly's good and positive side under his narcissist pressure.

sonalaly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sonalaly »

Aly was also caught sleeping with a British woman whom he sent money through illegal channels. Sonal stayed in marriage with him because she valued her family. She cared for future of her daughters and that's why tolerated all this. Even during a wedding in Bangkok he abused her in front of 300 guests. She still forgave him but enough is enough. He kept on saying sorry but Sonal has had enough
Its shameful that some idiots are trolling a pious woman on this forum by false and misleading facts.

sonalaly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sonalaly »

Sonal deserves a good man like her good heart. She wants no luxury, only a good life with no emotional or verbal abuse. She has seen it all and deserves peace for herself and her kids who have all seen the abuse their mother has gone through.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

sonalaly wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:05 pm
Its shameful that some idiots are trolling a pious woman on this forum by false and misleading facts.
I would like to remember that this is the trash thread, you can create a rave thread if you want.
sonalaly wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:21 pm
She wants no luxury.
Please, we are talking about the woman who was mad because she couldn't get an Hermes bag, her closet worth more than what most people make in their entire life so here is a gif of the smallest violin:

sonalaly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sonalaly »

Nance wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:28 am
sonalaly wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:05 pm
I would like to remember that this is the trash thread, you can create a rave thread if you want.
sonalaly wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:21 pm
She wants no luxury.
Please, we are talking about the woman who was mad because she couldn't get an Hermes bag, her closet worth more than what most people make in their entire life so here is a gif of the smallest violin:

Yes and it's well deserved because she works hard to earn it. Trash thread should be based on facts but not based on false accusations.
Fact is she is living her life in peace despite all hard work but Aly and his trolls like you are posting false news against her

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

sonalaly wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:04 pm
Yes and it's well deserved because she works hard to earn it.
How much she work hard for a closet worth several hundred thousands? Did she had a job prior youtube and her tacky fashion brand beside being a rich housewife? And again, I have nothing against housewives, but let not pretend she doesn't care about luxury, didn't marry rich and that she worked hard, etc.
Trash thread should be based on facts but not based on false accusations.
I would like to remember that you also make accusations without receipts. So it's like the pot calling the kettle black.
Fact is she is living her life in peace despite all hard work but Aly and his trolls like you are posting false news against her
No need for paranoia or delusion, most people here don't care about who is her rich ex-husband.

I don't know what's going on in this thread, you have stans/haters who only post here, so it's hard to believe anything one side or the other, but we can all agree her new content is not as interesting anymore... I just hope her kids are fine.

Return to “P-T”