Sonal Maherali

sonalaly
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sonal Maherali

Post by sonalaly »

If anyone is to be blamed it should be Aly. Just came to know that Annrita is pregnant with Aly's child. Its a shame that someone like Sonal is targeted for no reason. A successful brown woman is targeted with racist Comments without any fault.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

sonalaly wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:09 am
Haters should get a life and if they are so worried about Sonal's body image why not show us what they look like? Confidence and insecurity are two different things. Sonal doesn't cares about what others think. She is a self made successful woman. She isn't fishing for Aly. She is done with him. Aly is a loser . He had gold in form of Sonal yet he chose trash like Annrita.
At the same time, I would like to remember this is the trash thread section on a gossip site, there is a rave section on the section if you take it too personally and want to white knight her.

I don't know successful she is from her own and bought the luxury with her own money, I highly doubt the self made thing, if we are talking about her fashion line, it looked cheaply made, I can't see how it was anywhere profitable, but then I don't care enough to know how she makes her money. And didn't she got banned a couple of times from instagram because she bought likes or something? I don't hate her, but I wouldn't put her on the pedestal. For the divorce, I don't care who cheat who, just hope it was more private for the kids. She have a good body (even when she is chubbier, I don't mind), but her fashion style is often on the tackier side.

sonalaly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sonalaly »

Sonal is being celebrated for her work ♥️
IMG-20200829-WA0005.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

She is known for her luxury hauls (aka spending her husband money), not really as a designer icon.

Her "luxury" fashion line was el-cheapo even for it's relatively low price. Even in her own videos about it she couldn't hide all the flaws:
viewtopic.php?p=3809847#p3809847

When I think Youtube fashion lines and Sonal, all I see is how boring it is:
https://www.sonalmaherali.shop/collections/all
But I can say the same thing with PewDiePie and he has 100+ millions followers:
https://tsuki.market/collections
At least with Teddy Fresh / h3h3 it's more alive:
https://teddyfresh.com/
The worst and least inspiring design is probably Logan Paul / Maverick like, I prefer his old cheesy fashion style than the bland new one:
https://maverickclothing.com/

Please, let's be realistic, Sonal isn't self-made or this mega girl boss designer who build an empire, no one can't be this delusional that she bought all her luxury with her own money and that her fashion line is that successful, the clothes speak for themselves. She marry rich and it's fine, no need to pretend otherwise.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

@sonalaly for cusiosity:

Do you own anything from her fashion line? Because if a die hard fan didn't buy her low price cheap merch I highly doubt she made any big money in the real world.

Susan45252020
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Susan45252020 »

Sonal should just forgive Aly and call him back for the sake of their kids. She should confront Aly about Annrita’s rumors and take positive action for the family hereafter.
But seriously, if its true, sleeping with your wife’s assistant because you have financial advantage over the her is far beyond disgusting and unprofessional.

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

how do you know she is pregnant with Aly's child? who is this Annrita?

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Annrita used to be Sonal's personal assistant when she launched her clothing line last year. I'm not sure when she was fired, I think at the beginning of this year, but it's clear there were disagreements between them because Annrita threw shade at Sonal a few months ago and I posted that screenshot a couple of pages back. I don't know if it's true that she's pregnant, I don't live in Kenya or have ever been there, but seems the majority of posters here are actually Kenyan who know or have met Sonal at least once. Even if she is pregnant though I don't see how that concerns us because this thread is about Sonal and her shenanigans, not her ex husband or ex assistant.

Susan45252020
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Susan45252020 »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:39 pm
Annrita used to be Sonal's personal assistant when she launched her clothing line last year. I'm not sure when she was fired, I think at the beginning of this year, but it's clear there were disagreements between them because Annrita threw shade at Sonal a few months ago and I posted that screenshot a couple of pages back. I don't know if it's true that she's pregnant, I don't live in Kenya or have ever been there, but seems the majority of posters here are actually Kenyan who know or have met Sonal at least once. Even if she is pregnant though I don't see how that concerns us because this thread is about Sonal and her shenanigans, not her ex husband or ex assistant.
This thread has all types of discussion regarding Sonal from the beginning. If you didn’t object from the beginning on the 1st page when people took it ‘off track’ , then you shouldn’t now. Some people interact with all Sonal, Annrita and Aly on a daily basis or at minimum have met them once.That doesn’t impede them from posting here. I’ve never denied Sonal’s weird n tacky ways but no woman deserves to be cheated on, especially with her PA. And if you want restrictions on what is posted here, you might as well as go and create another thread of Sonal where you can restrict people’s views and posts.
“ Even if she is pregnant though I don't see how that concerns us” - sure it doesn’t but so doesn’t “Sonal and her shenanigans” concern us but here we all are on this gossip site. So you should stop with your double standards and let everyone gossip as they please.
Selective gossip is still gossip.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Fair enough, I guess if they're related to Sonal one way or another we could still discuss them, I'm really curious to know how this saga ends anyway. Based on everything written here and following Sonal for 3 years this is what I think happened: in 2018 Sonal let her fame get to her head and cheated on Aly with the personal trainer who had a car accident earlier this year, then Aly found out so they went to Vegas to renew their vows to make her stop cheating, but unfortunately she never stopped cheating with him as evident by how much she cried when he passed away. Fast forward to 2019 Sonal opens up her brand and hires Annrita, and somehow Aly thinks she's better than Sonal, which is why he disappeared right before her brand was launched, which is why the launch seemed rushed because Aly left and stopped supporting her, which is why she had to move to a smaller office just 2-3 months after launching. Fast forward to early 2020 and Sonal somehow finds out Aly left because he wanted to be with Annrita and fires her. Fast forward to now and apparently Annrita is pregnant even if she doesn't look like she is. If that's really true then honestly I don't blame her, if a married millionaire pursued me and told me he'd leave his wife for me I wouldn't turn him down either 🤷‍♀️ Aly must have seen something in her that Sonal doesn't have, or maybe he just wanted to leave because he was sick of Sonal's materialistic behavior, I always got that vibe anyway. Also, it seems to me that even though they weren't legally separated yet, Aly informally left the marriage to pursue Annrita. Is that shitty? Yeah it is, but I don't think it counts as "cheating" because Aly left and made it clear he didn't want to be with Sonal anymore, even if he didn't file for a divorce immediately. There's so many reasons why they didn't officially file for divorce until this year, it's possible they didn't sign a prenup and Aly didn't want to lose everything he'd build by himself, Sonal did nothing but sit and shop. At the end of the day, we're not going to know what really happened until all court cases are finished and Sonal can finally make a video about it (if that's what she wants to do), I don't think their divorce will be finalized until at least the end of this year.

curiousbyaccident
Learner
Learner

Post by curiousbyaccident »

Her hauls while few and far between, now that her money tree decided to explant to another garden; comprises of a realistic amount of things and I like it because it shows thought was put into the purchases. Before she was buying anything she laid her eyes on which made for a chaotic wardrobe and style. Her outfit in the recent video looked simple and chic, her shorter hair although damaged and sparse is a lot more flattering. I wonder how she damaged her hair so badly after just one hair colour change! She is Indian and Indian women love their beautiful long hair. Hers are broken off and so damaged that it can be seen in videos. She is up to her eyeballs in meds and in the middle of a divorce, humiliation in the form of a half sibling for her kids (if rumors are true). Poor lady is not having a good time and it shows. At least she has her beautiful children and supportive relatives. I wish her well, I don’t want to kick a person when that person is down, she doesn’t need anymore negativity as her life as she knew it is crumbling apart. Her incessant positive affirmations are just to help her get through this time, bloody annoying because it rings hollow but if it helps her, why the fuck not.

Susan45252020
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Susan45252020 »

Its nice to see that she is on her healing journey.
There’s nothing more devastating to a married woman than her husband cheating and having no courage to step away. After she garnered the courage, sure there are some downfalls but they will be overcome by her mindset.
If you actually think about it: her damaged hair led her to a more flattering look, her divorce changed her perception of many things- she doesn’t overshare anymore, she is more fit, is giving more time to her kids and that lingering sadness in her eyes seems like its fading. So I’d say everything she has been going through could be a blessing in disguise to her.
I think she is doing better than ever. Who cares about material anyway?
I truly hope she fully heals and buries those scars away.
We all deserve happiness. Cheers to that!

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

I agree. Her hair, despite still having damaged ends, is the best it's ever looked. She even cleaned up her style and actually dresses well now, and it seems she isn't as strapped for cash as we thought since she did buy a new bag and a Gucci airpods case. Thanks to her daughters, she gets to stay in that house with nannies and drivers too, so it's not like her life has changed much except for being single now.

SRM_92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SRM_92 »

I have never liked Sonal’s style much tbh. its tacky and she is always trying to look young. every time she posts a picture in bikini she will put a hashtag of mumoffour. 🤣🤣 and in her last vlog she is praising herself so much, saying how she looks like a little girl with her shorter hair and how so many people complimented her. How many people does she even see day to day? it’s probably her 2 employees. always validating herself and looking for validation. I used to like her a lot but she started to come across really snarky, not humble at all like how she describes herself. I also think her little girl is spoilt AF.

Susan45252020
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Susan45252020 »

SRM_92 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:39 am
I have never liked Sonal’s style much tbh. its tacky and she is always trying to look young. every time she posts a picture in bikini she will put a hashtag of mumoffour. 🤣🤣 and in her last vlog she is praising herself so much, saying how she looks like a little girl with her shorter hair and how so many people complimented her. How many people does she even see day to day? it’s probably her 2 employees. always validating herself and looking for validation. I used to like her a lot but she started to come across really snarky, not humble at all like how she describes herself. I also think her little girl is spoilt AF.
Cmon now, let’s not get to the point of speaking ill about children, nobody stoops that low. Sure, I agree with you about Sonal and stuff, but her children are simply living life and expressing theirselves. I see nothing wrong in that.

SRM_92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SRM_92 »

oh i didn’t speak ill of her kid. I said her little girl is spoilt, By whom?? By Sonal! I don’t see the other girls getting the same treatment. I will never speak ill of kids, you are right, they are just living life.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Annrita posted a full body video and picture on her IG stories and she's clearly not pregnant, sooo, why was that rumor started? :?

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

what is her IG handle?

Susan45252020
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Susan45252020 »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:55 am
Annrita posted a full body video and picture on her IG stories and she's clearly not pregnant, sooo, why was that rumor started? :?
If that’s the case, then all the other rumors posted by ‘sonalaly’ are lies. Last I remember, she accused Aly of doing hard drugs and having an affair with Annrita leading to the rumor of her pregnancy.
Its all rumors i guess. :?

LuxTruthSeeker
Stalker
Stalker

Post by LuxTruthSeeker »

Susan45252020 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:36 pm
lowkeylaurie wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:55 am
If that’s the case, then all the other rumors posted by ‘sonalaly’ are lies. Last I remember, she accused Aly of doing hard drugs and having an affair with Annrita leading to the rumor of her pregnancy.
Its all rumors i guess. :?

Annrita definitely isn't pregnant. 'sonalaly' clearly has an agenda, and won't hesitate to make up lies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “P-T”