Sylvia Gani

InvisibleK
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Sylvia Gani

Post by InvisibleK »

Is there not a thread for her? I've searched several times...am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ilovegoossupp
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by ilovegoossupp »

Just found her! I wonder who watches her vids and why her thread doesn't have more post if she has 2 mil subs? :?

Snicklefritz
Learner
Learner

Post by Snicklefritz »

I feel like LA changed her. Her lip fillers are too much I love her though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker

Post by ChickonRules »

does anyone know how old she is? i saw that she’s 23 bht she looks way older like almost 30. maybe it’s the lip fillers. i find her weird and cringe when she tries to act funny and cool

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

ummm so is she still with Wolfie or not?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Looks like they are back together. I’m pretty sure they’ve been together since she appeared in his music video and have just been keeping it on then DL until now. SMH

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

rva1 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:39 am
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 pm
Looks like they are back together. I’m pretty sure they’ve been together since she appeared in his music video and have just been keeping it on then DL until now. SMH
What makes you say that??? I just checked her insta and twitter and don't see any evidence... but if they are DAMNIT Sylvia!!! She can do SO much better and deserves so much better. What a major bummer, also I agree if they are back together they've been together for a while.
Charles hasn’t been very sly with hiding the fact that he’s sleeping at her house, or her being at his like on snap, background of his vids etc.

Also lately she’s been in pretty
Much all of his vlogs, while he’s hanging with all the boys. I just get the vibe they’re not just friends. Doesn’t make sense for her to be hanging out with him especially after what he did.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

rva1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:42 am
Well I guess they are not back together thank goodness. Her latest video

In her most recent Q&A she said they are working things out in private.... so I think they are together but they are not telling their viewers.

TazGal
Stalker
Stalker

Post by TazGal »

I believe Sylvia is 24 this year. They went to my uni and Sylvia is how she is irl in her vids, definitely looked different 3/4 years ago tho. And they're definitely together, which makes sense to me but hopefully Wolfie doesn't mess up again. Shes a really nice girl and it sucks that she had to go through this in public. I think Wolfie is childish af and Sylvia could be with a man but I think Wolfie needs a woman like Sylvia.
<3

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I find it so annoying that they’ve been pretending they they’re not together. Like keep it private if that’s the case. How stupid do they think people are?

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

I didn’t know she had a thread but I came here after seeing her new video with him. She must be so insecure to get back together with such a scumbag. Honestly don’t wanna watch her anymore. I looked up to her for being strong through all of that cuz i was going through a breakup at the time and to throw it all away to be back with him when she could do so much better is so crazy and sad

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

yeah really,,, cause it wasnt like he fucked someone and thats it. he had a full blown affair with another chick..

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

She’s super obnoxious now. Seems like Wolfies arrogance and annoying attitude is running off on her

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

I used to watch her videos a few years back and recently watched one of her newer ones and can’t figure out what she’s done to her face? It looks so.. fake. Has she had lots of filler and Botox? It’s a shame as she’s so young to have all of it done.

Return to “P-T”