SuperMaryFace - Part 13 - SuperPreachyFace

oliver
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 13 - SuperPreachyFace

Post by oliver »

Mary is reading 'Quantum Physics for Babies' to Layla in her newest instagram photo and it's so fucking funny.
I don't even think she's trolling, she legitimately wants Layla to learn. Honey Layla doesn't even understand fundamental principles like object permanence yet, she's not going to understand quantum physics LMAO

From the comments:
[user]You can tell she's gonna get all A's in school!
suprmaryface@[user] haha maybe, but if not I wouldn’t really mind. Learning is awesome, school is awesome, but the pressure on kids to excel in tests is not awesome and doesn’t accurately reflect on what life is like past those school years x

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

oliver wrote:Mary is reading 'Quantum Physics for Babies' to Layla in her newest instagram photo and it's so fucking funny.
I don't even think she's trolling, she legitimately wants Layla to learn. Honey Layla doesn't even understand fundamental principles like object permanence yet, she's not going to understand quantum physics LMAO

From the comments:
suprmaryface@[user] haha maybe, but if not I wouldn’t really mind. Learning is awesome, school is awesome, but the pressure on kids to excel in tests is not awesome and doesn’t accurately reflect on what life is like past those school years x
That explanation means she was dumb in school...lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

GoldChocobo wrote:
oliver wrote:Mary is reading 'Quantum Physics for Babies' to Layla in her newest instagram photo and it's so fucking funny.

From the comments:
That explanation means she was dumb in school...lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
She is clearly very dumb in life as well. All she ever does is sit inside the house doing nothing ( before Layla) and now just staring at Layla 24/7. " what life is like past those years" you mean being a terrible animal hoarding leeching self-absorbed 'professional cosplayer'? Yeah I guess school can't prepare ( no classes on ) you for how to manipulate people and be a terrible person. Also, you can't always tell when a learning disorder is this present until they are actually in school, so that persons comments about getting A's in school is stupid in itself. I have a learning disability, I manage to get A's but when I was in elementary school and high school I did terribly.

frootjoos
Learner
Learner

Post by frootjoos »

she does have a point about schooling. the system is flawed and pressuring kids to do well on graded exams and all is basically the easiest way to give a bunch of people anxiety disorders fast.
but, while she does that she has this quantum physics for babies thing. like it's a novelty and all in good fun (i hope)... however, i feel like she'll keep doing things like that and put pressure on layla when she's older. trying to make her an expert on whatever in short periods of time seems like something that'd be right up mary's alley.

you'd think they'd just go buy some books with pretty pictures that layla can look at. i feel like there wouldnt be too many exciting images in a book about quantum physics for babies. you could get some at an op shop, and it'd be way cheaper, but mary is no longer frugal mother of the year.. i wonder whether she cuts her fruit anymore?

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Why can't she just buy a book like the Hungry Caterpillar? I think that'd be way more stimulating for Layla, she can turn the pages and not destroy them easily because they're thick, and the drawings are super colourful and interesting to look at. I know I used to love that book when I was little. No way 'quantum physics for babies' is going to be her favourite childhood book. :rofl:

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Definitely correct that kids shouldn't be pressured to be something they are not, and that a person's value and quality of life is not determined by school achievements.

So why lie about almost finishing 3 majors by the age of 19... and also there's not being booksmart, and then there's not being able to locate yourself on the world map - which isn't intelligence, it's just a lack of interest in the world.

She's the one who keeps going on about education and buying her infant books about quantum physics so... maybe practise what you preach and stop acting like an elitist just because you're insecure about your own lack of academic accomplishments.Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

canella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by canella »

But guys, this is Layla, The Science Baby! This is totally so that she can show off - look at me, such an awesome mum, my child is so smart I'm teaching her quantum Physics when she's not even one year old! Cuz Mary values education sooo much that she dropped out of school to become a hot wifu for a manchild decade older then her who earns their living by whining and playing video games. Mary, you are such goals.
I mean there is nothing wrong with dropping out of school - it's just she acts like she didn't and that she has all those degrees and is such an expert when it comes to basically everything. So thirsty for all the attention and praises she can possibly get.
Get over yourself, Layla isn't that smart, if she even is smarter than the average (which I highly doubt). She can't even walk, she doesn't get what quantum Physics even mean - return to this book when she's old enough to ask questions and understand your answers. Now it's just simply showing off for the photos and nothing else.
And it's never too late to address the lies you told about your education and other things - you could make a long, honest video about how you clearly struggle with your self esteem to the point when you feel the need to lie to make yourself look better. People like honesty. Honesty is good. And then you cold start off fresh and be real person with actual flaws for the change and I promise you that us, haterz, will have a whole less to call you out to. Because right now you make yourself into that perfect being that all the kids watching your video want to be like and by not showing any of your flaws you make them as insecure as you yourself are. You are a mother now, time to start acting responsible. There is a child growing up that will look up to you - what example are you setting to your daughter by constantly making things up? Do you want Layla to be as insecure when she grows up? To teach her that it doesn't matter what she made wrong as long as nobody knows the truth? That you can never admit to being wrong because this will mean that you are not perfect?

But we all know that she won't change. So here are some other examples of cool things to make a picture:
- Lyler at the Opera (you don't even have to buy tickets, just dress up in fancy clothes and make a photo at the opera hall - so sophisticated!)
- Lyler in the art gallery (choose some modern art like Pollock or Rothko, and when your kids audience say "this isn't art!" you can lecture them on why have they no taste - you know, because your cosplay is like the same as going to the art school)
- Lyler at pottery class - just take a pile of mud, it doesn't even have to be clay, and then take another picture with some hand made by someone else piece and claim you did it with help of your little smart angel...
Really, the possibilities are endless!

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

She could actually be using her own stories to help the kids who look up to her. She could be talking about her academic struggles, her insecurity about intelligence and intellect, her dropping out of school or college and feeling ashamed... but she could also be talking about stuff like: how to cope when your parents divorce/how I coped when my parents divorced. She'll talk about being a victim in "bullying at home" but she won't actually address concrete things that don't give her #relatable points. Making big, consequential life choices at a young age. Turning decisions you may end up regretting into something positive that you can still work with. Migration. Homesickness. Keeping old friends when moving overseas. Adjusting to a new culture. Visa stress. She could be using her life story to actually help these kids.

But she'd rather sell 'em sick snakes, so.

imjustcurious
Learner
Learner

Post by imjustcurious »

True, but that would mean shed have to actually face that she hasn't worked through a lot of things from her past/ she and her life isnt perfect already. How dare you assume she isnt well adjusted and an unblemished positive role model????????

They both need therapy.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

There is no shame in making mistakes, as long as own up to them and you learn from them... Mary is very immature when it comes to this. She never owns up to her mistakes thus doesn't learn from them either. Nobody is perfect, Mary. You don't have to be. Being honest is much better than lying or covering things up. Just remember the whole nudes affair.... I hope one day she will be mature enough to see that making mistakes is alright if you own up to them. And that she will actually be honest about her struggles towards her children. I doubt she wants to teach them to just get a sugar daddy...

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

And even now she's still claiming the whole nudes situation wasn't her fault... look I wasn't around for it, but even if she didn't do anything wrong, her explanation from last year just didn't add up... saying someone photoshopped her body onto an underage girl - how did she know it was an underage girl? There are no girls over 18 with small boobs, small hips and no body hair? I think not... unless, again, she is claiming her head was photoshopped onto an actual small child's body, in which case... nobody else ever saw those photos, so why did she even bring that up to begin with? The plot-holes were thick and obvious. And it still doesn't negate the fact that she denied having nudes when she clearly did WHILST preaching body positivity and making preachy posts and videos about sex workers being people, too.

Even when she tries to "own up" to things, she still does it in a really dishonest way and she will only admit fault in a context of asking people to reassure her. "I'm taking my snakes to the vet because I'm suddenly so insecure about my ability to care for them"... okay so you're not even admitting fault, you're just admitting insecurity, and you're doing so in the same breath as stating you're already fixing a specific problem so that's not owning it, that's saying "poor me, you may not see me as perfect anymore".

Post by Guest »

If she just said she fucked up and then fixed it properly it would be nice. Like get real snake enclosers with glass and vents, move the bed out of that room cause nobody's gonna visit you with that many snakes. Have your snake menagerie. Never leave your house on vacation again because you have 90 snakes.

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

Snowknight wrote:If she just said she fucked up and then fixed it properly it would be nice. Like get real snake enclosers with glass and vents, move the bed out of that room cause nobody's gonna visit you with that many snakes. Have your snake menagerie. Never leave your house on vacation again because you have 90 snakes.
Now that you brought it up I wonder why they have a bed there. Their hose seems big enough to have a separate snake room. It would look awesome if they had a dedicated room with glass terrariums. They could decorate accordingly with lots of plants and a nice chair to sit and watch snakes.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

New vlog.
Mary got her braces. She claims going to the dentist was 'super fun' and her braces don't hurt. Sorry but if your braces don't hurt something is wrong. Maybe they didn't actually tighten them??? Who knows. Either way, a bracket actually fell off 90 min after she got home so it does sound like the dentist did kind of a shitty job. Or she immediately ate something hard. Who knows.

They got Layla a playpen because she's 'getting into everything'. Yeaaah get used to it. She's getting mobile! I hope they will actually make their house baby proof so they don't have to put her in the playpen the whole time. Also at the end Ken was -for some reason- shaking Layla's hand+arm pretty roughly at the end and it physically hurt me.

imjustcurious
Learner
Learner

Post by imjustcurious »

I had braces and they usually don't hurt the first day you get them on. She'll probably wake up in the morning with a sore mouth though. To me it sounds like she probably ate something she shouldn't have and that's why the bracket fell out... and then she gets mad that the dentist went home after a day of work.......

I'm getting so fed up with her recently I'm almost at a this bitch eating crackers level.

ItStalksTheNight
Learner
Learner

Post by ItStalksTheNight »

I am all for it being Mary's fault butttt we all know she just eats beans all day....so what could she have possibly eaten that messed up her braces?! :rofl:

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

How dare she get mad at the dentist for going home after a hard day of work. Like, bitch this is the real world. People work their asses off and go home to rest. They don't exist to accommodate you. I understand getting mad because it probably wasn't glued on correctly (because indeed let's admit it, she didn't eat lol) but come on. Also she acts like she's struggling with going out because of Layla but like.... Why can't she leave Layla with Ken and go alone? Why can't she leave Layla with Ken's parents (who live 5 seconds away) for an hour? Like ughhhh. Why are you pretending you are struggling girl?

anchors2017
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anchors2017 »

oliver wrote:How dare she get mad at the dentist for going home after a hard day of work. Like, bitch this is the real world. People work their asses off and go home to rest. They don't exist to accommodate you. I understand getting mad because it probably wasn't glued on correctly (because indeed let's admit it, she didn't eat lol) but come on. Also she acts like she's struggling with going out because of Layla but like.... Why can't she leave Layla with Ken and go alone? Why can't she leave Layla with Ken's parents (who live 5 seconds away) for an hour? Like ughhhh. Why are you pretending you are struggling girl?
Her co-dependence is worrying. She needs Laylerrr to be attached to her to use an excuse for pretty much anything. Her manufactured struggle is her #brand. I mean, how dare that dentist leave his office. :boohoo: However, considering Ken is laissez faire bordering negligent with his household duties as a husband and father I'm not shocked she doesn't leave the babe with him alone. I have a feeling his parents aren't thrilled about her, have they ever left Laylerrr with them to go do anything??

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

oliver wrote: They got Layla a playpen because she's 'getting into everything'. Yeaaah get used to it. She's getting mobile! I hope they will actually make their house baby proof so they don't have to put her in the playpen the whole time. Also at the end Ken was -for some reason- shaking Layla's hand+arm pretty roughly at the end and it physically hurt me.
I'll just point out that when Boss started getting into everything, they permanently locked him out into the backyard.
oliver wrote:Why can't she leave Layla with Ken and go alone? Why can't she leave Layla with Ken's parents (who live 5 seconds away) for an hour? Like ughhhh. Why are you pretending you are struggling girl?
I mean really there's only 4 options for that question:
(a) Mary likes to act like she's driving because she bought a fancy Jeep but she doesn't actually drive and Ken needs to drive her 99% of the time.
(b) Ken refuses to look after Layler alone.
(c) Mary refuses to let Ken look after Layler alone.
(d) Extreme co-dependence.

There's really no other possible reason. They already spend 24/7 on the same plot of land. They already live around the corner from Ken's parents who can see Layler without an excuse. There's no real reason.

You do not need to bring a support system to get braces when you're a grown ass fucking woman who gave birth to a child.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

DaylightAmy wrote:
oliver wrote: They got Layla a playpen because she's 'getting into everything'. Yeaaah get used to it. She's getting mobile! I hope they will actually make their house baby proof so they don't have to put her in the playpen the whole time. Also at the end Ken was -for some reason- shaking Layla's hand+arm pretty roughly at the end and it physically hurt me.
I'll just point out that when Boss started getting into everything, they permanently locked him out into the backyard.
oliver wrote:Why can't she leave Layla with Ken and go alone? Why can't she leave Layla with Ken's parents (who live 5 seconds away) for an hour? Like ughhhh. Why are you pretending you are struggling girl?
I mean really there's only 4 options for that question:
(a) Mary likes to act like she's driving because she bought a fancy Jeep but she doesn't actually drive and Ken needs to drive her 99% of the time.
(b) Ken refuses to look after Layler alone.
(c) Mary refuses to let Ken look after Layler alone.
(d) Extreme co-dependence.

There's really no other possible reason. They already spend 24/7 on the same plot of land. They already live around the corner from Ken's parents who can see Layler without an excuse. There's no real reason.

You do not need to bring a support system to get braces when you're a grown ass fucking woman who gave birth to a child.
Oh god the first comment.... what if they'll lock out Layla next :rofl: (Also speaking about Boss, we haven't seen him in a while... :( )

And yeah I forgot that Mary probably can't drive despite having a car. I'm guessing it's co-dependence then, because there should be no reason not to let Ken's parents take care of Layla for an hour. From what we have seen, his parents do seem to love Layla. Why wouldn't they take care of her for just an hour?? Maybe Mary doesn't like them for some reason....
Btw now I imagine she needs Ken to drive her everywhere. That's horrible. She can't go out alone even if she wanted to. Mary get that fucking license instead of braces!

Return to “MaryMakingIt”