Carli 'Stifler's Mom' Bybel - Part 7

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli 'Stifler's Mom' Bybel - Part 7

Post by ladyevil »

I was just checking on the Missguided collection, everything seems to still be in stock including the items from launch #1. I was struck by how HORRIBLE some of the new pieces are! Like would any one of you consider wearing a BEJEWELED CAMO CORSET? W.t.f.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

The only way I could possibly be persuaded into a piece is if her sister wears it. She has my type of body, tall, slender and she exudes a lot more elegance than Carli. Kind of like Spencer Hastings; classy and preppier. I wonder what her sister thinks of Carli's new look? :? :? :?

xoxoohnana
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxoohnana »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:Found this!

It's really funny that suddenly now she is trying to blame it on eating vegan junk food when before she would always preach "i love being vegan because I can eat anything I want and not gain weight". She's said that multiple times in vlogs and suddenly now when it's convenient she's gained weight (only in her butt and hips) because of vegan junk food. She can't even keep her story straight.

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

^Yes good point! I remember in a vlog a bit ago she was cooking vegan chicken strips and fries and talking about how awesome it is being vegan because you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight.

Regardless that is SUCH bs. I was vegan for several years and was the same weight I am now... it's not a matter of meat and dairy = weight gain. There actually tends to be more processed foods on a vegan diet when you're loading up on cheese/meat alternatives. And you can easily overdo it on processed junk like chips, fries, cookies, breads....

I'm sure with Carli not having Brett cooking every meal for her anymore she's eating lots of Veggie Grill, Chinese food etc. BUT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN THAT GIANT FAKE ASS. Ridiculous busted Kim K wannabe.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

This dumb hoe is really trying to pass that diaper ass off as weight gain?! She really must think people are stupid. There are no other signs of weight gain on her besides that gigantic fradulent donkey ass she calls a butt. :rofl: She's such a loser and a sell out. One of the most insecure broads on YT right after her sloth of a friend stanky Nicole G.

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know what else bothers me? How Carli and Nicole have NEVER done a collab video for all the times they've hung out. Like come onnn. They just sloth around together drinking Starbucks, shopping and shooting Tequila in party limos. Could easily shoot a GRWM or SOMETHING.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I always thought it was funny how Brett preached about clean eating etc while she would hoard instant ramen soups in the kitchen. That's not exactly healthy considering it's mostly sodium and sugar.

Maybe her crappy diet made her gain some pounds and she decided to have someone redistribute them where she like it more :rofl:

That said, I'm sure she won't stay vegan that much longer, she probably already stopped :roll:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

QueenE wrote:I always thought it was funny how Brett preached about clean eating etc while she would hoard instant ramen soups in the kitchen. That's not exactly healthy considering it's mostly sodium and sugar.

Maybe her crappy diet made her gain some pounds and she decided to have someone redistribute them where she like it more :rofl:

That said, I'm sure she won't stay vegan that much longer, she probably already stopped :roll:

Yeah when she mentioned that "vegan" ramen, I googled it. SUPER SODIUM! :? :? :?

SassySkeptic100
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SassySkeptic100 »

starsicle11 wrote:This dumb hoe is really trying to pass that diaper ass off as weight gain?! She really must think people are stupid. There are no other signs of weight gain on her besides that gigantic fradulent donkey ass she calls a butt. :rofl: She's such a loser and a sell out. One of the most insecure broads on YT right after her sloth of a friend stanky Nicole G.
"Fraudulent donkey ass" is one of the funniest things I've ever heard omg can't stop laughing :rofl: I doubt that's the look she was going for lololol
"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones." - Helena Rubinstein

Youcantsitwithus50
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Youcantsitwithus50 »

UghhAsIf wrote:
kerriann_xx wrote:Is it just me or is she being suspiciously mia from socials? More work maybe?

Also devil's advocate but do you have that highschool picture with proof that it's her? That's just a face? She's shown pictures in hee videos and home videos, and while yes she's changed her face still holds the same key features, that picture looked nothing like her.
Yeah I didn’t think it looked anything like her either. None of the features matched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t post her name because all of the names were on the bottom of the page and didn’t wanna show anyone else’s name/picture. I can guarantee you it’s her. There’s a lot of pics of her cheerleading also I can upload later. Also Idk if this was ever discussed but I’m pretty sure her sister is an ex drug addict. She used to have a blog that was supposedly after her “treatment” but now it’s gone. I’m assuming drug addiction because it’s huge in the area we grew up in and around

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

Youcantsitwithus50 wrote:
UghhAsIf wrote:
kerriann_xx wrote:Is it just me or is she being suspiciously mia from socials? More work maybe?

Also devil's advocate but do you have that highschool picture with proof that it's her? That's just a face? She's shown pictures in hee videos and home videos, and while yes she's changed her face still holds the same key features, that picture looked nothing like her.
Yeah I didn’t think it looked anything like her either. None of the features matched.

I didn’t post her name because all of the names were on the bottom of the page and didn’t wanna show anyone else’s name/picture. I can guarantee you it’s her. There’s a lot of pics of her cheerleading also I can upload later. Also Idk if this was ever discussed but I’m pretty sure her sister is an ex drug addict. She used to have a blog that was supposedly after her “treatment” but now it’s gone. I’m assuming drug addiction because it’s huge in the area we grew up in and around
You can also cross out their names and faces, and then share it. Image

Post by Guest »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
UghhAsIf wrote:

You can also cross out their names and faces, and then share it. Image

OMG can we just accept the fact that this poster is real already LOL damn she already posted an unseen pic of Carli and spilled other tea. Do you need Carli's and the poster's SSN as well??

Anyway, I believe Carli's sis had a drug problem only bc I am sure the dad did. He started a successful glass business out of his garage, they had this huge dream house and she was able to do expensive hobbies like equestrian...then he lost it all. I'm sure it was due to drugs and we all know he ended up having a life of crime after to either keep up appearances or to support his drug habit. Also, addiction can be hereditary.

Everyone has family shit that they have to deal with, but I always knew something was off about Carli. Everything just seemed TOO perfect which is honestly why she appealed to me. But I noticed how she never gets too personal or shows her emotions. She doesn't get deep at all and now...it's all coming to a head because everyone is waking up and catching on.

I don't know about the rumors of Brett being gay, he doesn't exude that vibe from me except for the douchey modeling pics (I always found it slightly gay for a guy to post selfies and be absorbed with his looks, just my opinion) I always thought he was more of a player and Carli was just obsessed with him.

I do believe that Carli was a slut. You can just tell by some of her HS pics lol but no judgement here, it takes one to recognize one :rofl: most girls have gone through a hoe phase.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

starsicle11 wrote:This dumb hoe is really trying to pass that diaper ass off as weight gain?! She really must think people are stupid. There are no other signs of weight gain on her besides that gigantic fradulent donkey ass she calls a butt. :rofl: She's such a loser and a sell out. One of the most insecure broads on YT right after her sloth of a friend stanky Nicole G.
Just like her teen idol Kylie , says it's "weight gain" but their waists are smaller and everything went to their tits ass and hips only :rofl:

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

UghhAsIf wrote:

I completely believe that her sister had a problem with drug addicts. because I read this article some time ago. See the quoted text:

Bybel's ex-wife, Jodi, said today that he owes thousands in child support and refuses to pay. She estimated he owed about $224,000 in child support for his two daughters. "If he's so concerned in helping people down there, why doesn't he help his own family that he abandoned,'' she said in an interview with News Channel 8. Jodi Bybel said one of their daughters has a life-threatening illness and he isn't helping. "His daughter was just in the hospital two weeks ago, we called him up in tears and told him we needed the money and he told me he's eating peanut butter sandwiches and he's living under a bridge,'' Jodi Bybel said. Stephen Bybel said today he doesn't have the money to pay his back child support. He said he moved to Florida because he couldn't get a fair trial in New Jersey. Bybel says he has been unemployed for a year and can't afford to pay his $3,000 a week in child support for daughters, ages 19 and 21.
http://www.tbo.com/pasco-county/fraud-c ... g-in-80281

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Her sister had an eating disorder, the blog was about that. She was not a drug addict, she has health issues and used to talk about it too.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

QueenE wrote:Her sister had an eating disorder, the blog was about that. She was not a drug addict, she has health issues and used to talk about it too.

Where can I read the blog?

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
QueenE wrote:Her sister had an eating disorder, the blog was about that. She was not a drug addict, she has health issues and used to talk about it too.

Where can I read the blog?
The blog is gone sorry :( I remember it for a while ago. I think it had same name as her IG handle.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ it's ok thank you for responding :)

xoxoohnana
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxoohnana »

Yes I definitely remember this too... she had a blog about beating her eating disorder.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

xoxoohnana wrote:
Yes I definitely remember this too... she had a blog about beating her eating disorder.
I didn't know about. I like her sister she's really beautiful and natural and classy. I liker her style and how natural she is. Carli on the other side :?

Return to “carlibel55”