Carli 'Stifler's Mom' Bybel - Part 7

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Carli 'Stifler's Mom' Bybel - Part 7

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

^ makes sense.. IF she can't even prefilm for her own collabs, why prefilm anything less? :? :? :? :roll:

Mrs Paul21
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mrs Paul21 »

ladyevil wrote:^ yeah, i remember when drop #2 of her Missguided line was about to come out, she was on holidays in Texas or something with her sister and they ended up missing their flight the day the line was about to be released. So she quickly filmed and released that embarrassing, half assed video and was complaining the whole time about how early it was and how tired she was, and didn't even try on the clothes, just used stock pics. I was completely shocked that she didn't prefilm a reveal days or weeks prior seeing as she seemingly had the clothes for a long time and was just chilling at home for months before that... It sometimes surprises me how unprofessional she is. But it shouldn't at this point.

And yeah, I have sympathy for her issues to a point. But I think most of us have had bad things happen in our lives like breakups or family members going to the hospital and have had to carry on with our careers and whatnot. So it's hard to be THAT sympathetic, ya know? I think the true problem is that she has no time management skills.

100% agreed. We all have personal issues to deal with, but that doesn't mean that life stops there. Wish I was able to take time off from my job whenever I feel down. Heck If any one of us regular people do that we'd get fired. :( (sadly)

By the way, some ppl are calling her out for promoting lipsense LOL

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I totally understand Carli in this situation but tbh we know she always has a excuse even the stupidest thing like I lost some footage for some weird and strange reason. In this case I understand she wants to spend time with her family but tbh even when she had no good excuses she always made one. I’m not interested in her videos anymore bc she barely posts and when she does she doesn’t post good content. In the past she used to film original makeup looks or maybe hauls(not the kardashian ones) or some outfits but now she posts long ass boring vlogs and the same makeup look over and over again

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

I agree! Even her vlogs are boring now. All we see is her in her car getting a Starbucks and talking about how “crazy” things have been although she goes into absolutely no detail. Then she barely has any good footage of anything she does do. I bet she hung around her family for like a day or two then went to be around that guy that looks similar to Brett.
Even on her Snap & friends Snap she is out in clubs with them so you know she’s not being 100% honest Bout why she hasn’t filmed

xoxoohnana
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxoohnana »

I used to love her fashion videos. Now she wears all the crazy trends like biker shorts, vans, and bralettes...things the average girl wouldn't wear. She's always been one to follow trends but years ago the trends weren't so insane and trashy. One of my favorite videos of hers is the valentine's day fashion video from a couple years ago but that Carli is long gone.

Why doesn't she make videos like this anymore?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I like her vlogs way more than the same boring tutorials or favorite skincare.. etc... but let's face it the vlogs are the best when she is with someone and they are doing fun or funny things.. what can she do without Brett? unless she films with her new boyfriend? her sister seems quiet and her Mom doesn't seem crazy about the camera- only her Dad or Moo are left.. and I can't stand Moo- she looks filthy.. :?

Lovejamaica
Talker
Talker

Post by Lovejamaica »

ladyevil wrote:^ yeah, i remember when drop #2 of her Missguided line was about to come out, she was on holidays in Texas or something with her sister and they ended up missing their flight the day the line was about to be released. So she quickly filmed and released that embarrassing, half assed video and was complaining the whole time about how early it was and how tired she was, and didn't even try on the clothes, just used stock pics. I was completely shocked that she didn't prefilm a reveal days or weeks prior seeing as she seemingly had the clothes for a long time and was just chilling at home for months before that... It sometimes surprises me how unprofessional she is. But it shouldn't at this point.

And yeah, I have sympathy for her issues to a point. But I think most of us have had bad things happen in our lives like breakups or family members going to the hospital and have had to carry on with our careers and whatnot. So it's hard to be THAT sympathetic, ya know? I think the true problem is that she has no time management skills.
she’s lazy af idc

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Roflmao she’s all lost. Do you guys see the rally of deers in her backyard on her snap?! This is why you shouldn’t feed wildlife and here little miss bo-peep is calling Charolette as if it’s going to respond to her like a domestic dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs Paul21
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs Paul21 »

Again she is "sick" same ol excuse as to why she has been MIA.

And Omg! All those deer in her backyard!!! :?
She's so lame!

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

Mrs Paul21 wrote:Again she is "sick" same ol excuse as to why she has been MIA.

And Omg! All those deer in her backyard!!! :?
She's so lame!
Also she said that she has not been sick like a year or two ImageImageImageImage what does she think? Are we stupid!!?? That's her everymonth excuseImage

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

This woman is beyond stupid. When she moves out what is going to happen to these animals? The new owner for sure will not feed them. How can you be so irresponsible? I wonder why is her dad still living with her.

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

I know this is suuper random now but does anyone know how much influencer earn when they do design collabs like carli did with missguided? anyone here who works with fashion who may have some idea?

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Lol if she’s “sick” then she has more than enough time to edit and post videos. If she can snap, watch tv, walk around, or whatever that is no excuse

She fucking works from home and just uploads YouTube videos. It’s not like she works real job where she has to sit at a desk or behind a cash register or in a factory. Get over yourself

clockitthehouse
Talker
Talker

Post by clockitthehouse »

Guys, this girl owns TWO houses, one is practically a mansion. I think she's set up and is now over YouTube. YouTube has given her all the connections she needs to be able to survive without it.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Miraculous recovery
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lol umm well that's a really big pelvic region :?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

I also want to add that Carli probably doesn't feel motivated to upload videos because she has affiliate links.

I believe that social media influencers make the most $$$$ on affiliate codes/links and sponsorships. That's why bigger gurus like Jaclyin Shill hardly upload and will casually wear 200K worth of jewelry since she is Morphe's #1 cash cow.

For example, Carli can take suggestive pictures of herself and will ask her followers to click on her affiliate links if you want to buy her Adidas gear.

That's a win-win in her book. Carli is really selling the clothes by taking sideways photos there... NOT! :roll:

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

I don’t know how she feels comfortable wearing an outfit that has so much clevage when she lives with her dad. I don’t know about anyone else but when I’m at home I wear tshirts all the time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

^me tooo . Like as soon as I get home pants and bra come off And it TSHIRT TIME :rofl:
Hopefully she changes after she gets her pic ; vid out the way

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

The fact that Carli thinks she still dresses good is beyond me :D

Return to “carlibel55”