BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Continue here, folks!
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Post by funnylikeyikes »

http://i63.tinypic.com/2nbfxxj.jpg

Uhhhh... there are 6 cats. So, does the sixth one not count because it's not one of her "babies"?

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

funnylikeyikes wrote:http://i63.tinypic.com/2nbfxxj.jpg

Uhhhh... there are 6 cats. So, does the sixth one not count because it's not one of her "babies"?
There are 5. Phoebe died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited: sorry, there are 5 *now*. The one at '1 oclock' in the picture died.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Ellie1003 wrote:
funnylikeyikes wrote:[url]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i63.tinypic.com/2nbfxxj.jpg[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i63</span><span>.</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>2nbfxxj</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

There are 5. Phoebe died.

Edited: sorry, there are 5 *now*. The one at '1 oclock' in the picture died.
Yeah, I remembered that. Thought this was a different cat, though. I guess I can't keep track, ha!

Post by Guest »

YAAAAS! :rofl:

bethmai
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bethmai »

Does anyone else think she dresses about 30 years older than she is? She dresses like every 'rural' mother in the UK - and it's kind of indicative of the sheltered family life she's got.

Post by Guest »

She uploaded another thrift store haul..

Beckie, you're so fucking disgusting for continuing to beg hardworking strangers to give you money and equipment on your twitter, youtube channel, PayPal and patreon, when you wont even get a job to support yourself, instead you live on your parents generosity.
You complain about not being able to afford treatment or a place of your own, yet you continue to spend money on shit you don't need. How fucking selfish can you be??
You have showed the world your overflowing closets and garage FILLED with clothes on several occasions, but you keep stealing your sisters clothes and doing these hauls showing what you spend your money on, instead of saving up to buy your own equipment, like a normal person would do..

About your broken dreams and being a failure video?

You are a failure.

You think that you are owed a leading part on the West End or a job at Pixar simply based on being "oh such a creative, special, unique little snowflake, wise beyond her years who can only connect with older people" on YouTube..

You were handed a very exclusive and very EXPENSIVE education on a silver platter and you have done absolutely nothing with it, except for constantly complaining about it.

You have no skills or talent, which is completely your own fault for not putting in the work, because you're an entitled, ungrateful little girl. Your parents have created a self-absorbed monster with all of their good intentions of taking care of their poor, sickly little girl and how do you repay them? By keeping to spend money on yourself and publicly talking shit about them on Twitter and calling them hateful and cruel simply because they can't afford to keep paying for the car, electricity, water, heating, medications, treatments and therapy for their fully grown, adult daughter, while you can somehow afford to buy (IN YOUR OWN WORDS) a house-full of schtuff.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

She sat there in the thrift haul video holding up clothes she bought that she doesn’t need while complaining about her camera and dropping unsubtle hints about needing a new one, how many coats do you need? And granny jumpers? And tacky hair accessories? You can get hair accessories that aren’t aimed at 7 year olds the bows look ridiculous. I don’t know why her parents don’t make her sign on and claim job seekers allowance or throw her crap away she’s taken up half the house and the garage I hope if she does ever move out they get rid of it all

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Her instastory during fireworks was something along the lines of: "Things aren't better but they're going to be".
Honestly, I don't care. Either share the good news or fuck off with your semi-cryptic nonsense.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

funnylikeyikes wrote:Her instastory during fireworks was something along the lines of: "Things aren't better but they're going to be".
Honestly, I don't care. Either share the good news or fuck off with your semi-cryptic nonsense.
I don’t think she knows how it’s going to be better, I think she’s just hoping.

I think she’s doing better than this time last year, at least she’s still around when she spends all her time banging on about how beaten down she is.

Nothostile_17
Talker
Talker

Post by Nothostile_17 »

OMFG SHE THINKS IT'S CALLED A 'WANZIE' !!!!
Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 17.32.20.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

I forgot about the 'wanzie' thing - didn't she tweet something about not being able to spell, or being a genius so spelling didn't matter?

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

DecentBeef wrote:I forgot about the 'wanzie' thing - didn't she tweet something about not being able to spell, or being a genius so spelling didn't matter?
Because onesie is such a difficult word to spell, jfc it’s hardly mastermind

Post by Guest »

Oceanic815 wrote:Should we file a missing persons report for Myther?
DEFINITELY! Beckie might have send her army of minions after Myther! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Cuthere__ wrote:
DecentBeef wrote:I forgot about the 'wanzie' thing - didn't she tweet something about not being able to spell, or being a genius so spelling didn't matter?

But she's weird and quirky *meow* *scrunched face* *purrr*

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

She said in an instagram caption that she's been miserable around Halloween-Valentines since 2013, then retweeted herself from 2013 with a picture of her Boofle teddy. Is her being miserable at this time of year something to do with Boofle - that Jim man? (I hate calling him 'Boofle' :rofl:) Just wondered if there was some gossip I missed out on.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

Cuthere__ wrote:
Thank you for this post, I had no idea what she was even trying to say. :rofl:
ello101 wrote:She said in an instagram caption that she's been miserable around Halloween-Valentines since 2013, then retweeted herself from 2013 with a picture of her Boofle teddy. Is her being miserable at this time of year something to do with Boofle - that Jim man? (I hate calling him 'Boofle' :rofl:) Just wondered if there was some gossip I missed out on.
Aside from the fact that she had some kind of a creepy inappropriate relationship/affair with a middle aged, married man, I don't know much about the timeline and what all went down. Can anyone give a condensed version of the deets? Wtf is a Boofle and what does the stuffed animal have to do with it?

Post by Guest »

There's a lot of stuff about their relationship in the first topic page 13-19, but long story short: He was apparently a family friend, married and living in New York.. She was in her late teens, he was 50 or something.. I don't know exactly how it started, but she spend years obsessing over him, Boofle is her "code name" for him.. After seeing her post on Tumblr about her idea of a relationship, I doubt there was actually anything going on between them. I think he was friendly towards her and helped her out with the film school in New York during a summer years ago. She would call him hundreds of times because he didn't pick up the phone, she showed up at his house and was asked to leave.. I think the relationship was all in her head, she had a crush on him, because he was nice to her.. She was basically stalking him, a married old man, and he wanted nothing to do with her when she developed inappropriate feelings for him.. She made a video/poem about their "relationship" called "Can't help which way you fall"

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Her boofle teddy was a substitute Jim, she’s made a few vague videos about him including the one about going back to New York, there’s stuff on here, PULL and lolcow about them if you google Beckie0 boofle

That’s him

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

She's made a new post on tumblr everyone.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”