drakeisascorpio
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sprinkle of Shitter ~ Petulant Pentland ~Part 13

Post by drakeisascorpio »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
Echo_0 wrote:Here she goes again with the midwife crap - passive aggressively still clinging on to her home birth.

She looks MASSIVE, not just weight wise but bump wise. Pearl is either one big baby or she’s carrying a ton of water. It’ll be so har for her to get back into shape, her skin will be stretched to hell...
I feel pretty bad for her at this point. Being that heavily pregnant can not be comfortable by any definition. Plus, if her body confidence was low at the very beginning of pregnancy, I can't imagine how bad it's going to be post-birth. Her stomach will go down a bit, but being that large full term, it's going to take several months to go back down to pre-pregnancy size, if even that. That's going to take an emotional toll on her; I'm calling it now. Hoping that she doesn't end up with full blown postpartum depression, but sadly, I can see it happening easily. :(
Agreed. The body image issues she was having at maybe four or five months when the bump started to really take over were pretty bad so I can't imagine how she's going to deal when she doesn't drop all the weight immediately after giving birth like some women do if they're health and breastfeed (not saying everyone does). I think you're only really supposed to gain maybe 20 or 25 pounds during pregnancy? I have to believe she's gained at least 30 or 40 at this point. Hopefully Liam will be a good enough support system, but I could see her getting pretty upset about her weight.

clouise_92
Debater
Debater

Post by clouise_92 »

clouise_92 wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:Didn't she go on about how Darcy's birth was "traumatic" or am I thinking of another vlogger?
Yes, that's her. I think she even has a blog post about it.
I honestly don't know because I think the same way you do. I get the feeling from the way she speaks that she blames the hospital and the doctors for the birth being so traumatic. Like she thinks they pressured her into doing things a certain way that her body didn't agree with or something (which, to an extent, I can understand. My best friend was induced at 39 weeks last year and ended up having an emergency section 36 hours later and she personally feels like her life wasn't in danger and if they'd just let go naturally even one more week she could have given birth naturally). So I assume that's why she's so adamant to be this semi-crunchy home birth mama.

jessaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by jessaaa »

I'm not very knowledgeable about home births so if anyone could answer this I'd appreciate it lol. Judging by how big she is in her last photo, I'd imagine the baby is probably pretty large... could that cancel out a home birth? Is there some sort of weight limit (for mother and/or baby) to them or something? lol

From family experience, larger babies seem to be quite hard to deliver on occasion, probably depending on the mother. But with how "traumatic" Darcy's birth was, wouldn't Louise's doctors most likely recommend a hospital birth? Especially now with an overdue, seemingly large baby?

Post by Guest »

Wanting a home birth after a traumatic hospital experience is completely understandable but I think in Louise's case, she may be better off in hospital, especially as there already appears to be issues with her BMI and the baby most probably having to be born via C-section as it looks very large. I'm not an expert, it just seems like a 'better to be safe than sorry' situation to me.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

As traumatic as Darcy's birth may have been to Louise, I can't see any educated woman wanting to take the risk of a home birth in her condition, and after going through what she went through with Darcy. Just the simple fact that she hemorrhaged after delivering her first child would scare the **** out of me. I wonder what their plan for that potentially happening again would be? The more I think about it, the more I wonder if the home birth is just a dream she's clinging to and imagining out loud, but she really knows the c-section is a given and is realistically planning for it.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

She has a tendency to over-react to things, if not downright freak out and panic. That makes me think a home birth is all wrong for her. With a strong birth plan, and Liam being coached to say "We want this, we don't want that" a hospital would be a far better place to give birth. What if something goes wrong at home? Those bad associations could be much harder to get over.

luciakitty
Debater
Debater

Post by luciakitty »

I can't believe with this midwife thing it hasn't occurred that maybe an impartial 3rd party is a better judge than someone she's paying. In my experience if you have to turn to private medicine to get the answer you want it generally means you're wrong. As long as it's not gonna kill you private doctors will pretty much do whatever you want. Of course this actually could kill her but I guess there's enough deniability that her midwife will do it for the £££££.

Post by Guest »

gurugossiper2 wrote:In the Zoella thread they are talking that her and Louise might not be friends anymore? what do you guys think...
I think they'll always be friends. They'll never be as close as they were, but they haven't done anything terrible to each other that would end the friendship. They're both two people who are very familiar with each other's habits and quirks (from the time that they spent as best friends) so given that, there's no reason for them to ever stop referring to each other as friends - they're just not as close as they used to be.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

SuggthePug wrote:Guys - we're overdue (no pun intended) for a new thread! Any name suggestions? :D
I thought "Permanently Pregnant Pentland" was apt.

greatnessflicker
Learner
Learner

Post by greatnessflicker »

Black_Orchid wrote: Did anyone else see the YouTube tab open on her IG post with the handbag, about how to be better or something? I do wonder if she's feeling low about herself and uses this rude persona to cover it up.
Sorry because this is so old at this point, but it looks like she was watching Hank Green's video "Making a Better YouTube" over on the vlogbrother's channel, which is related to the whole Logan Paul thing and all the various problems creators have had with the platform.

toomuchfreetime
Talker
Talker

Post by toomuchfreetime »

Echo_0 wrote:I saw this regarding the blabbing of Fleur’s supposed due date. I’m starting to absolutely despise everything that comes out of Louise’s mouth or fingers! You’re not flipping funny or witty, you’re just annoying. I’m glad she’s jealous of Fleur, it’s a small victory for me.

I’m surprised imnotyourgal didn’t have her tweet removed for speaking out! If you’re lurking on here love, can I offer you a virtual high five!?
Oh hi. That’s me actually :D *high five back*
I do read here and posted before. I don’t know how to add a picture but she did block me. Of course :) I didn’t expect anything else from her, that’s her way of dealing with ‘haters’ I guess.
But the thing that she can’t see cause she blocked me is the replies and messages of people that agree with me. It’s not anymore like good old times when she can say anything and people would suck up to her for whatever she says. People are waking up and if she unblocks that long list she has, she might see.
Her life consists of complaining, complaining, complaining, bringing other people down (especially men) and throwing a tantrum if someone is not, GOD FORBID, getting up from their seat to cater her. When you have such a miserable life, of course you can’t be happy, no matter how hard she tries to fake that she is.
I am almost 30 and I am speechless at her behavior. Maybe even confused ? Sucking a thumb and that blanket she never washes are still a huge mystery to me. I just saw in Zoella’s thread her old Cosmopolitan cover, it says ‘Zoella, The Secret life of a social media star: Get Therapy. Lots of it’. She could’ve been a good friend, signed it and send it to Louise as a hint.

unknownCreature
Lurker
Lurker

Post by unknownCreature »

There's no way this woman is an 18 I am admittedly roughly the same size as her and a UK 22 the only 18 I would ever fit into is leggings she needs to stop lying to her self nothing good comes from it :roll:
:FU: :toad:

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Emmap505 wrote:There's no way this woman is an 18 I am admittedly roughly the same size as her and a UK 22 the only 18 I would ever fit into is leggings she needs to stop lying to her self nothing good comes from it :roll:
Post in the new thread! :-) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

heathermka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by heathermka »

tiffanyatbreakfast wrote:Yeah I watch Charlotte Louise Taylor. I really like her and her family, but agree she is a bit on the whiny side. Her insta stories are particularly bad - her scrunching her forehead up 24/7 winds me up! Think of the wrinkles love!

I cannot WAIT for this pregnancy to be done with. Kinda curious to see whether she gives breastfeeding a go or not... can't imagine her making enough effort to see it through properly, really.

I quite like Charlotte & her family too but I must say there is one thing about her that winds me up to no end, and it's the stuff with Mark. I hate, hate, hate all the crap she spouts about being a 'single mother' to Bill for so long and Mark coming along and rescuing her and blah blah blah. It's all bull. In reality, she was 'single' for three weeks post break up with Bill's dad. Mark was swiftly introduced to Bill and living with her and her son within 9 months. I can't take her seriously when she complains about being a single mother, thinking she'd never find anyone, etc etc. It feels like a line in order to promote her channel and relate. I think its obvious she had a thing for Mark long before she broke it off officially with Bill's dad, and I don't care..but don't pretend you were a single mum. You were single for 3 weeks, and after that Mark was very involved. You didn't not juggle on your own for long & Bill's dad has always been in the picture. I didn't personally like how fast she introduced Mark to her son or got pregnant again either, but that's an each to their own situation!

That said, I do enjoy her videos, particularly the hauls and slimming world vlogs which are extremely informative and very helpful for other members following the plan.

She does have a fantastic way with words, but god it's all a bit over the top and slushy on instagram, isn't it?! I feel a bit like it's not real life. I want to hear about the mess the kids made, or how they were rude at dinner, etc etc. Not how perfect they are, because we know they're normal kids!

Return to “Louise Pentland”