Scamella - 280390 Ways to Exploit Anxiety - Part 58

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scamella - 280390 Ways to Exploit Anxiety - Part 58

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Comolemntfou wrote:New thread time. How about Empirella - 280390 decisions to make but price ain't one

Needs a tweek, something to encapsulate the fall of her empire and manipulating ways

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
I still like 'Zoella - 280390 of Flogmas' (I can't take any credit for that one though!)

bethy
Informer
Informer

Post by bethy »

Can anyone tell me, are you able to see the reviews on the advent calendar on Boots?

There's literally no way to see the reviews from where I'm looking now, they've disappeared. Have Boots taken down the reviews? Surely not?

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

Empirella - 280390 deyes of Flogmas and confetti pricing

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

I like this lady :rofl:

Lurkingillu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lurkingillu »

Okay, this is salty and jealous af. But I get so frustrated by their merch/shit they bring out. All they do is point at a design and a whole team does the rest. They don't work hard for it and trying to claim she worked on this for a year.. my god. I'm an llustrator and sell my own stuff online. The whole proces of designing, setting up shop, packaging, handling orders etc.. she would fall apart. Don't pretend selling your name is hard work :roll:
Sorry guys, rant over.

evebarnett
Talker
Talker

Post by evebarnett »

Listen, I work for big pharma, I basically sell things into Pharmacy and plan promotion around the products.

Zoe knew and had control. So the way my job works, officially "the pricing is at the discretion of the retailer" but it is based on an RRP supplied by the company (Zoe). This would of been at least 50 or 65 pounds. The store then uses this RRP to undercut the price of the product utilising discounts and rebates to remain competitive to other stores selling the same product.

SO what she basically has done has told the store to put it at an absurd price, they listen to her and when it back fired; she reprimands them for actually listening to her and uses a loophole to not take any responsibility. "Well you didn't HAVE to sell it at the high price I suggested"

Pissing me off so much seeing everyone say she had no control when I work in the industry and know how it works!

CasualViewer
Informer
Informer

Post by CasualViewer »

Lurkingillu wrote:Okay, this is salty and jealous af. But I get so frustrated by their merch/shit they bring out. All they do is point at a design and a whole team does the rest. They don't work hard for it and trying to claim she worked on this for a year.. my god. I'm an llustrator and sell my own stuff online. The whole proces of designing, setting up shop, packaging, handling orders etc.. she would fall apart. Don't pretend selling your name is hard work :roll:
Sorry guys, rant over.
I don't know if it was posted in the Zoe thread, but in Alfie's thread someone pointed out the brand of hoodies they were using for the PBxSL merch cost about £3 at retail price (so would be around £2 cost price)..... For them to stick a tacky logo on and charge their fans £40.

'It's not about the money for me, I'm not sitting at home counting my £50 notes" ok Zoe! :rofl:

Lurkingillu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lurkingillu »

CasualViewer wrote:
Lurkingillu wrote:Okay, this is salty and jealous af. But I get so frustrated by their merch/shit they bring out. All they do is point at a design and a whole team does the rest. They don't work hard for it and trying to claim she worked on this for a year.. my god. I'm an llustrator and sell my own stuff online. The whole proces of designing, setting up shop, packaging, handling orders etc.. she would fall apart. Don't pretend selling your name is hard work :roll:
Sorry guys, rant over.
I don't know if it was posted in the Zoe thread, but in Alfie's thread someone pointed out the brand of hoodies they were using for the PBxSL merch cost about £3 at retail price (so would be around £2 cost price)..... For them to stick a tacky logo on and charge their fans £40.

'It's not about the money for me, I'm not sitting at home counting my £50 notes" ok Zoe! :rofl:
Yeah it's absurd. And I don't even think they have any idea what it actually takes to produce something from scratch. If you have a whole flipping team to do things, why do they still look like crap. Jeez.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

" however, it is not known if Zoella, 27, sent them herself." - Well even if she didn't send them (which is unlikely) why would you even leave the tweets on their !! (you would delete them !!? - S
Maybe it was TOO MUCH WORK to search and delete them.

This was happens when your a lazy fuck and don't "cover your tracks" she has been exposed again been "sloppy" .

They could do an article next on her failing to declare affiliate links . I've also heard from certain people she's been investing in a " Bahamas trust fund" so she has paid less money and is robbing the taxman ; but let's not expose too much . It would be all "too much" and give her panic attacks ! - which if she does then no one should show any sympathy because . - IT'S ALL HER OWN FAULT :D

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Will Boots drop her?

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Shit like this is WHY Zoe needs to given some cold, hard truths. I can't believe this silly little girl is actually encouraging people to be deliberately misleading to stop the poor, fragile princess from feeling attacked! Zoe is surrounded by yes-men and people who kiss her arse, how the hell can she improve her ways if people are constantly telling her she's brilliant? What an idiot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

just wanted to say she could be selling her products by consignment, which means she sets the price and Boots take an agreed % off the RRP. I work in the skincare industry in Asia, and this is common practise for most, if not all supplier/pharmacies....

I think it's pretty obvious they've set the price so high is because they still want a big margin for when the calendar goes on sale/promotions etc...

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Even if Zoe had nothing to do with the pricing - I doubt it - she must have noticed the calendar was sold for 50£. And she must know you can get so much better advent calendars for that price or less. If the calendar had my name on it I would be so ashamed.
Even 25£ is still expensive for the actual content of that calendar. I hope nobody will buy it...

emilystew
Learner
Learner

Post by emilystew »

Is it me or has Louise deleted those tweets defending Zoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:New thread time. How about Empirella - 280390 decisions to make but price ain't one

Needs a tweek, something to encapsulate the fall of her empire and manipulating ways

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
I still like 'Zoella - 280390 of Flogmas' (I can't take any credit for that one though!)
Can we use Exposella instead of Zoella? :rofl:

Btw, I had a good laugh because of this particular tweet coming from miss ignorance herself. Guess she won't be the advocate for mental health now.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

emilystew wrote:Is it me or has Louise deleted those tweets defending Zoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope not just you- I can't see them either! Oooooh. She was so silly to call them fake, when everyone with a brain knows they are real! I remember seeing them floating around a few years ago.

Heyitsjay
Learner
Learner

Post by Heyitsjay »

I think #scamella should start trending :rofl: as for old tweets. I am bitchy and I can be judgemental but I have never made vile comments like her tweets not even under my breath let alone on social media. She needs to face this not hide away.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

Is she going to do an Honesty video à la Velvetgh0st in a couple of weeks, crying in front of the camera and making it a pity party for herself? who knows if big brave and brilliant Zoe will do that :D

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Return to “Zoella”