Scamella - 280390 Ways to Exploit Anxiety - Part 58

Princess Consuela
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scamella - 280390 Ways to Exploit Anxiety - Part 58

Post by Princess Consuela »

MissDiamandis wrote:Mean tweets aside, I rolled my eyes so hard at her addressing the advent calendar matter. :roll:

"I'm so sorry that so many of you feel so let down by this."
Her body language when she said this! Pretty much pouting, scrunched up shoulders, looking down. That just screams, "This is a half-assed apology and I really don't have anything to be sorry for."

"A lot of people think I'm doing it for the money, and that makes me SO sad... That's not who I am, that's not why I do this."
Enlighten me then, Zoe. Why do you slap your name on cheap ass, overpriced products that earn you a ton of profit? :rofl:

"This is just a rubbish situation that hopefully a lot of people can learn from."
No mention of you learning from it, of course, or trying to have more awareness next time. It's everyone else's fault!
Most of the apology seemed like she was passively shoving the blame onto someone else. "I'm so sorry that so many of you feel so let down by this." - You guys are to blame for how you feel about this, Saying I'm sorry I let you down would be better. It's easier to accept someone's apology when they take responsibility for their involvement. It's like that whole SimplyKenna thing. I do't believe this is entirely her fault, but she's making it worse for herself by taking no responsibility whatsoever.

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

dsamantha wrote:
BnJJ wrote:Her wax statue has been removed due to those tweets. I’d attach a screenshot but don’t see a way to attach something from my phone.
For real?? This is all developing so fast lmao (not the tweets themselves but the repercussions)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, #fakenews I think. It's only been tweeted by one person @cbbcast - nothing from Madame Tussauds. Looks completely fake to me.

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

BnJJ wrote:Her wax statue has been removed due to those tweets. I’d attach a screenshot but don’t see a way to attach something from my phone.
This was tweeted by a random gossip account, I don't think it's true (yet).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BnJJ
Learner
Learner

Post by BnJJ »

Oh, damn, sorry if that was a fake report.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Yeah, the Mme Tussauds thing seems fake. Things don't move that fast.

But The Sun picked up that tweet story.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4917559/z ... fat-chavs/
This used to be a lot more fun

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:
Cruelladevil wrote:
apeach wrote:
magucken wrote:
apeach wrote:^ "is the Zoe who tweeted those comments over a period of years closer to the "real" Zoe or is it the one that she portrays these days in her videos"

probably both are the real zoe. example, she used to be into that punk gothic style but now she looks completely different. you cant question WHICH IS THE REAL ZOE because people change over the years. it doesn't mean she was being fake in the past just because now she enjoys a different style. same with her personality, although i wouldn't say that she's 100% an angel now. i usually dont like zoe but im defending her in this because i feel like i can relate to how she felt. just because someone used to be mean doesnt mean she cant change for the better, even if she's not fully there yet, at least she's trying and at least she's no longer that mean person she used to be and we should be more supportive rather than digging up her past and shove it into her face again.

im pretty sure her management wants those tweets to be gone thus is deleting them.
The ways this reads is that here's another mean person on the way to recovery who doesn't want to be held accountable for or reminded of past meanness.

Puzzling. But ok.

12 steps
this thread is about zoe, would be nice if you dont go OT. like ive said i think it'll be great if she used this opportunity to take responsibility of her words and at the same time let people know that she's grown yada yada. i don't think it's right to avoid accountability lol it's just that people here are calling her a fake b*tch, mean girl, two-faced for her past which, yeah, is really kind of you guys, you guys aren't mean at all! :tu: thankfully this is an anonymous site isn't it? i mean if we actually need to write our real names on this site, how many of us will still be here calling others a b*tch? and yet you're talking about holding accountability for our words? :rofl: :rofl:
You've hit the nail on the head there. I love this thread/site but my god is it full of hypocritical bitches.
Yet you're on a trash thread and calling the other users 'bitches'? Er...

Obviously I am a bit of a bitch for being here. I sure as hell am not a hypocrite.

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

BnJJ wrote:Oh, damn, sorry if that was a fake report.
No problem, love your profile pic btw :)

cm_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cm_ »

sorry but what is creative about two cookie cutters and confetti? like i'm not the most creative person by any means but surely you can't just pap that off as being creative?? and yeah its understandable saying the retailer picks the price and its not up to her, but if her names on the box being as influential as she is to certain people, you'd think she'd have a bit more say in how much her products costs eh? she'll say/ do anything to not look like the bad guy

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

I bet she will blame twitter for the tweets. :rofl:

1980shairscrunchie
Debater
Debater

Post by 1980shairscrunchie »

mycupisempty1 wrote:Regarding the old tweets, even though they were from years ago, she was 20-21, legally an adult.
As an adult she was culpable of her actions. And it is not a single case, there are several similar tweets over years. Should we forgive people who committed crimes, because it happened years ago?
Lol but saying something that isn't socially acceptable now...is not a crime.

Zoe hasn't said anything else that wasn't normative back then. We're close to the same age and believe me social media was feral and ruthless. It's not acceptable to talk trash like that anymore unless you're on Facebook arguing with your family like a redneck lol

Saying something uncultured and ignorant is not a crime. If you think it's acceptable to find old tweets and online finger prints and use them against her now then you have to be perfectly accepting for me to do it to you as well.

This woman isn't a role model and shouldn't be held accountable as if she's in a political position. She's a YouTuber ffs lol :rofl:

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Cruelladevil wrote:
HeadFullofDreams wrote:
Cruelladevil wrote:
apeach wrote:
magucken wrote: The ways this reads is that here's another mean person on the way to recovery who doesn't want to be held accountable for or reminded of past meanness.

Puzzling. But ok.

12 steps
this thread is about zoe, would be nice if you dont go OT. like ive said i think it'll be great if she used this opportunity to take responsibility of her words and at the same time let people know that she's grown yada yada. i don't think it's right to avoid accountability lol it's just that people here are calling her a fake b*tch, mean girl, two-faced for her past which, yeah, is really kind of you guys, you guys aren't mean at all! :tu: thankfully this is an anonymous site isn't it? i mean if we actually need to write our real names on this site, how many of us will still be here calling others a b*tch? and yet you're talking about holding accountability for our words? :rofl: :rofl:
You've hit the nail on the head there. I love this thread/site but my god is it full of hypocritical bitches.

Obviously I am a bit of a bitch for being here. I sure as hell am not a hypocrite.
Well...you've just called other members bitches and admitted to being a bitch yourself. So...yes you are a hypocrite.

Last edited by HeadFullofDreams on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

lip wrote:I bet she will blame twitter for the tweets. :rofl:
omg could you imagine?????? :rofl: :rofl:
or that someone stole her phone and tweeted without her knowing
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

magucken wrote:Yeah, the Mme Tussauds thing seems fake. Things don't move that fast.

But The Sun picked up that tweet story.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4917559/z ... fat-chavs/
Mumsnet also have a couple of threads about Zoella on their AIBU page. Quite glad parents have got wind of this and are basically saying what we are saying over on GG. I think it’s good people are getting awareness of how manipulative you tubers have become on pushing products onto their young audiences.

Reducing the calendar is interesting because even at half price everyone knows this calendar is full of tat, so you don’t really as a parent want to give your kid a gift that everyone thinks is a pile of cheap rubbish and a rip off. No parents wants to give that as a gift apart from the fools that will buy anything their kid wants! Let’s face it there is no easy PR manoeuvre to resolve this. Boots will be pretty angry if they can’t shift the stock as well......

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

Cruelladevil wrote:
HeadFullofDreams wrote:
Cruelladevil wrote:
And how would you like people to state their opinions in the future? "Hello, I too have sinned, but Zoe's tweets really are mean"? (this debate, in every aspect, is a never ending rabbit hole and every time it is brought up it leads nowhere)

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

Citrine wrote:
Cruelladevil wrote:
HeadFullofDreams wrote:
Cruelladevil wrote:
And how would you like people to state their opinions in the future? "Hello, I too have sinned, but Zoe's tweets really are mean"? (this debate, in every aspect, is a never ending rabbit hole and every time it is brought up it leads nowhere)
I'd rather they didn't bring old tweets up at all.

Heyitsjay
Learner
Learner

Post by Heyitsjay »

So Zoe is in hiding, instead of standing tall and apologising like a grown up, no tweets, no Instagram stories it's all quiet from zoella. :rofl:

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

sarwah17 wrote:<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... c-11523389"
Cue for Zoe to post a picture with Tyler and Mark :roll:
I wonder if this shitstorm has anything to do with things changing at gleam - before whatever she did they somehow brushed it off. HW, the calendar.. it just seems like moronic steps for business-minded people. It's as if pushing Zoe off the pedestal was intentional.

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

[/quote]

Obviously I am a bit of a bitch for being here. I sure as hell am not a hypocrite.[/quote]Well...you've just called other members bitches and admitted to being a bitch yourself. So...yes you are a hypocrite.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'd be a hypocrite if I was to refer to everyone as a bitch and not myself but I admitted that I am a bitch too. Clearly anyone who uses this site has that side to them. There's a lot of people on here who don't seem to realise that. We're going off topic here so that's all I have to say.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

New thread time. How about Empirella - 280390 decisions to make but price ain't one

Needs a tweek, something to encapsulate the fall of her empire and manipulating ways

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Return to “Zoella”