muslim blogger/youtubers

Tajana
Debater
Debater

muslim blogger/youtubers

Post by Tajana »

Hey guys,

I couldnt find a similar thread so thought of making this one. Lets get started..

Does anyone know shamzym? Something about her is really annoying.. especially when she thinks she is the only one who is a full time student and runs a business... :?

Hijabhills? Rubazai...she is so fake and her husband is such a wannabe..She never lets him talk . How did she get so big all of a sudden? I think a lot of her followers are fake

God
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: muslim blogger/youtubers

Post by God »

I checked out their profiles, out of curiosity and it's interesting that they both have the exact same style and wear the same make-up, colors etc.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

you mean shamzym and rubazai? LOL they all look the same... no originality..all of them copying each other and love to treat their husbands like shit on camera -_-

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Yeah I get what you mean about shamzy. The thing about her though is she gained her following because of the short videos she used to do and now she's stopped all of them and gone straight for beauty like everyone else. People followed her mainly cause of her videos. I wonder what made her change her direction.
And she keeeeeeeps rubbing this man in everyone's face so people call them #goalz. It's so fake. If you're happy be happy. Why do you need him to keep going on and on about him. She's been called out a few times. I think she tells him what to say. But guys on camera these days all act up and try to portray this perfect man ideology so followed swoon. It's all for show.
I don't like rumena. But she has her own thread. VanityFemme is very up herself. I like her cooking videos but she attracts a lot of hate and negativity.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

I totally agree with you. shamzy is beyond annoying.
Do you guys know ishaloona? Another annoying as fuck person who has no opinion of her own and loves to copy others -_- always has something negative to say

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

loveleena?

eliana
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by eliana »

Moe Othman is muslim i believe

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Shamzy is one of the most pretentious ones out of the whole lot.

Going on and on about her achievements and how her man buys her expensive makeup. All the attention whoring by posting pics of her and her man but cutting his face out. All done for attention.

For all her talk about her education she still sounds like a little hood rat, manners and behaviour to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vavavoom2018
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vavavoom2018 »

Anyone follow Nayhmdx or Sincerelysophs?

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Post by Sinsei »

Tajana wrote:I totally agree with you. shamzy is beyond annoying.
Do you guys know ishaloona? Another annoying as fuck person who has no opinion of her own and loves to copy others -_- always has something negative to say
She defo copies Habiba lol yet again Habiba copies other bloggers. They’re all clones at the end of the day!

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Ishaloona is such a bitch.. wtf is wrong with her I seriously dont understand? She is totally fucked up.. a few months ago.. she was trying to prove how in islam its allowed to be gay.. WTF and when I messaged her NICELY And politely proving that its not the case.. bitch blocked me wtf.. like why would u even try to prove something like that? these girls get a few thousands followers and they think they are islamic scholars? You can never disagree with her.. even if u post a nice comment.. this bitch finds a way to redicule you 🙄

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Teaspillers wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:19 pm
Shamzy is one of the most pretentious ones out of the whole lot.

Going on and on about her achievements and how her man buys her expensive makeup. All the attention whoring by posting pics of her and her man but cutting his face out. All done for attention.

For all her talk about her education she still sounds like a little hood rat, manners and behaviour to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And they broke up.. lmaao 😂😂 she is so hyper and pisses me off to no end

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Guys does anyone here follow jasminefares?

Post by Guest »

As a muslim girl, I can't relate to any of the popular hijabis I have seen despite being their target audience. they're all unoriginal and I don't view them differently from non-muslim bloggers/youtubers.

I am slightly bothered by the fashion hijabi bloggers, cause everything they wear is automatically labeled "islamic" even when it's not really lol. you can wear skinny jeans and pencil skirts, but don't go around calling it "halal fashion" ok that's all I'm saying.

Post by Guest »

zukoshonor wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:33 pm
As a muslim girl, I can't relate to any of the popular hijabis I have seen despite being their target audience. they're all unoriginal and I don't view them differently from non-muslim bloggers/youtubers.

I am slightly bothered by the fashion hijabi bloggers, cause everything they wear is automatically labeled "islamic" even when it's not really lol. you can wear skinny jeans and pencil skirts, but don't go around calling it "halal fashion" ok that's all I'm saying.
I agree, it feels fake, it feels as the hijab is just a type of cloth we wear, just for fashion. I once believed that hijab should be involved in fashion so us girls have options when going out, but I was wrong, it has caused me insecurities to compare my scarf and my modest wear (that’s supposed to be for God and a part of being a muslim) to their clothes, And that’s the thing I was running away from my whole life, having to be like someone, having to fit into their standards.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

So weird to see these muslim bloggers talking about materialism and over consumption and literally 10 mins later bombarding you with their Dior shoes and over expensive clothes lol. Please STFU

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

How come this thread is so inactive?

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Iamascia- all she does is ads! Is she struggling to pay for her house or something? Cuz i find it insane the amount of ads she does

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”