OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines - 22

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines -

Post by Angel227 »

I’m sorry, but she needs to grow up. She needs to go to bed at a normal time and get up with her children at the time the rest of the world gets up. It’s not like once in awhile she’s up because she is out, or has insomnia, or whatever. It is every night, and then pretty much every day she sleeps till noon or close to it. Grow the fuck up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

I have chronic pain that keeps me up at night, but that doesn’t mean I sleep till noon the next day. I’m 36 and I know literally NO ONE my age who does this.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Angel227 wrote:I have chronic pain that keeps me up at night, but that doesn’t mean I sleep till noon the next day. I’m 36 and I know literally NO ONE my age who does this.

I’m so sorry you’re going through pain. I’m the same age as you.
We are responsible adults! I work from home, new mom to a 18 months old. The latest I would ever wake up fiu the week is 9am as the latest.

Even when I was childless lol I would wake up early around the same time.

She can’t sleep without Duke?! That’s total BS

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

-Han wrote:Sorry for the long post you guys. I just have to comment every time she does some dumb shit. Plus her videos are an hour long
Don't you dare apologize for the long post. I love reading long posts. You're also my new hero. Thanks for taking one for the team. ImageImage
She has NO skills in makeup whatsoever. I DO commend her for not using her typical frosty pink eyeshadow for once. That's the only credit I'm giving her. She is a lazy piece of garbage. I can't believe she stooped low enough to BEG her little followers to give her a fucking blush. I bet she has that color already. Hell she probably HAS it and it's stuffed in the back of a drawer! Idiot.

I'm sure some poor sap(probably Erin) will find one and send it to her. I can't imagine WHY. Except for the fact that Erin worships the ground she walks on. So she will do everything in her power to find one so she looks like the hero and she will love her again and spend time with her instead of Terra.

Also, WTF is she doing out until the wee hours and then up all night because Tony slept on the couch? Bitch he wanted to get away from you! I also didn't need to hear "he will come upstairs once he wakes up and be ready to go" UM... EW! Keep that to yourself woman! I doubt he wants to touch you with a ten foot pole you nasty ass.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

What’s the need of mentioning that kind of private stuff?! I don’t follow anyone that mentions ever their private time together, I hate when she calls it “adult time” doesn’t her kids follow her? But she can easily say “bitch” “fuck me up” and other atrocities
Classy classy Kamel

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:gj: Han
I love it a thorough recap of a video that I now don’t have to see.
Long is great in my book. :toss:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Some of the things that come out of her mouth. I guess she wants her followers to know every
bit of her life. She is WeirdT with no boundaries. Nothing is off limits.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Laloca28 wrote:
Angel227 wrote:I have chronic pain that keeps me up at night, but that doesn’t mean I sleep till noon the next day. I’m 36 and I know literally NO ONE my age who does this.

I’m so sorry you’re going through pain. I’m the same age as you.
We are responsible adults! I work from home, new mom to a 18 months old. The latest I would ever wake up fiu the week is 9am as the latest.

Even when I was childless lol I would wake up early around the same time.

She can’t sleep without Duke?! That’s total BS

Thank you for your kind words ImageImage

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I have so much to say, and none of it is goodT

The begging for the blush was pathetic. Really?? You NEED that color? Do you not have 50 other blushes close to the same color? Why, exactly, do you need it for your job? And, no, most people don’t buy 2 or 3 of a color, because it goes bad and it takes a long time to use up a blush

Keep saying how you can’t sleep without Duke. We know you just want a new puppy. You uncaring, ungrateful, sorry excuse for a human being!

juicygossip002
Talker
Talker

Post by juicygossip002 »

Ellgranger wrote:
juicygossip002 wrote:Guess what ladies...Its SNOWING where I live. lol. Completely off topic but OMG I live in Louisiana and the other day it was hot like in the 80s. We never get snow here. whoop whoop. Anyhow I'm reading about the kamel's snaps and just shaking my head. I use to watch her snap chat and had to unsubscribe because of the constant snaps about this lipstick swatch and how preeeeetee it looks. I swear her snaps are so long you can take a shower, eat dinner take a nap and by the time you get back to it you still wont hear the end of her nonsense.

Yesssss hey girl. I’m in lake Charles. We got a couple inches over here! So cool!! I couldn’t believe it!
:tu: I know I'm still like wahhh?! we got snow. I liked it until this morning. my car door froze. lol I got it open eventually though.
It aint gossip if its da truth

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

The begging for the blush was pathetic. Really?? You NEED that color? Do you not have 50 other blushes close to the same color? Why, exactly, do you need it for your job? And, no, most people don’t buy 2 or 3 of a color, because it goes bad and it takes a long time to use up a blush

Keep saying how you can’t sleep without Duke. We know you just want a new puppy. You uncaring, ungrateful, sorry excuse for a human being![/quote]

What job? It's not like she actually does anything besides accumulate. And some moron is sending it to her. She'll hate it or say oh it looks too dark for me, and sell it. The usual.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

HunnersX wrote:The begging for the blush was pathetic. Really?? You NEED that color? Do you not have 50 other blushes close to the same color? Why, exactly, do you need it for your job? And, no, most people don’t buy 2 or 3 of a color, because it goes bad and it takes a long time to use up a blush

Keep saying how you can’t sleep without Duke. We know you just want a new puppy. You uncaring, ungrateful, sorry excuse for a human being!
What job? It's not like she actually does anything besides accumulate. And some moron is sending it to her. She'll hate it or say oh it looks too dark for me, and sell it. The usual.[/quote]No remember she TANNED. It will be too light for her now. Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

She complains about the man bun being frizzy. She sleeps in it for days and doesn't redo it, what does she expect? I can't understand how she thinks she looks goodT like that!!! I would be embarrassed to show my balding hairline and basic lack of hygiene

Warning: She was singing in the car. And she sings like she applies makeup, sadT and badT

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote:She complains about the man bun being frizzy. She sleeps in it for days and doesn't redo it, what does she expect? I can't understand how she thinks she looks goodT like that!!! I would be embarrassed to show my balding hairline and basic lack of hygiene

Warning: She was singing in the car. And she sings like she applies makeup, sadT and badT
Thanks for the warning. I will tap through that crap fast.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:I have so much to say, and none of it is goodT

Honestly, she should be embarrassed. Begging for stuff for a JOB she doesn’t have.
If she wants it, get to finding it for herself. She doesn’t have a job. Nobody hoards
like she does. Why doesn’t she ask her hoarding friends? Oh, she doesn’t have any
makeup community friends. :o

She had insomnia before she euthanized Duke. Having a new puppy isn’t going to
change anything. She just WANTS a new puppy. If she sleeps with it, it will pee in
her bed and she will get mad. Just like she did with Duke. It is a no-win with her.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She doesn't even really have insomnia, she just has a messed up schedule. She sleeps plenty. It would be hard to go to sleep at a normal time when you wake up at noon. Today, she was in her robe at 1 pm snapping, and she didn't look like she had been up long.

Post by Guest »

Laloca28 wrote:What’s the need of mentioning that kind of private stuff?! I don’t follow anyone that mentions ever their private time together, I hate when she calls it “adult time” doesn’t her kids follow her? But she can easily say “bitch” “fuck me up” and other atrocities
Classy classy Kamel

Omg. Omg. She DID NOT say that did she?!?!? Not only do her kids follow her but her kids’ friends too!!! GROSS CAMWHORE!!!!!

Post by Guest »

You know this bitch only wants a new dog because she can show it on Snapchat. $10 says it’ll look like Zoe (Katy) or Canoli (Desi).

Post by Guest »

Y’all, the Duke situation got me riled up. I cannot stand this disgusting, self-absorbed, piece of trash woman anymore.

Patiently waiting for her 6 fans to defend her and call me out.......

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

ShillToMe wrote:Y’all, the Duke situation got me riled up. I cannot stand this disgusting, self-absorbed, piece of trash woman anymore.

Patiently waiting for her 6 fans to defend her and call me out.......

I think your comment has been deleted ! She cannot handle the TRUTH! :?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”