VelvetL1ar - Bloated, Fake and Fat - Part 55

Siculus
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetL1ar - Bloated, Fake and Fat - Part 55

Post by Siculus »

I think we are very respectful towards her about her weight here. other than some idiots who would comment stuff like "you fat bitch, go back stuffing your fat face" etc there is not much size-shaming going on here(I wouldn't be here then...). we only really talk about her health and her content which is 85% about her dieting, her mental health about food and her weight loss surgeries. imo she's a pretty girl even with the plus weight on, too bad she has such a nasty personality.
english is not my first language

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

sweetcorn wrote:if she is actually 5'3" and around 75 kgs, medically she is severely overweight and borderline obese.i think when someone says obese you automatically think 600 pound life but no, you can be obese and still look relatively "normal."

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Exactly!

Just for fun check with a BMI calculater when in doubt. We for sure don´t know her exact weight but I am kind of sure she is - by BMI standards -borderline obese or obese.
So many people are actually overweight and therefore it kind of became the standard.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

sweetcorn wrote:if she is actually 5'3" and around 75 kgs, medically she is severely overweight and borderline obese.i think when someone says obese you automatically think 600 pound life but no, you can be obese and still look relatively "normal."

Exactly!

Just for fun check with a BMI calculater when in doubt. We for sure don´t know her exact weight but I am kind of sure she is - by BMI standards -borderline obese or obese.
So many people are actually overweight and therefore it kind of became the standard.

Post by Guest »

I can’t be bothered to watch her latest vlogs, but I see she’ packing... has she bought a house, flat or is she renting somewhere new..... I’m lost! :x

Post by Guest »

emmer_mo wrote:I can’t be bothered to watch her latest vlogs, but I see she’ packing... has she bought a house, flat or is she renting somewhere new..... I’m lost! :x
The latest offer she put in on a home fell through. She decided to rent somewhere else and is packing up to move there in the next few days.

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

I wonder if she's going to buy new stuff and completely decorate new flat, just to sell everything and do it all over again when she buys a place? That wouldn't surprise me

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

ItsMarie wrote:I wonder if she's going to buy new stuff and completely decorate new flat, just to sell everything and do it all over again when she buys a place? That wouldn't surprise me
She's never going to buy a place. I agree with the person who said it was more likely she got refused a mortgage than the sale not going through 'last minute' because the estate agent mucked up.

ishouldstayoffgg
Learner
Learner

Post by ishouldstayoffgg »

Oh oh :rofl: beefing again with the internets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

aehn wrote:

Exactly!

I don't trust BMI to be honest, I think it's outdated.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Cruelladevil wrote:
aehn wrote:

Exactly!

I don't trust BMI to be honest, I think it's outdated.
BMI is still a pretty good tool unless you're an athlete or something. My doctor uses it but just to see how people are progressing, that's it.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

BMI is fine as long as it's not the only metric for health that you use to decide if a person is healthy or not.

A high BMI result should then prompt a medical professional to go into further checks.

And lets be honest, how many people in the obese category for BMI are actually athletes with a huge amount of muscle?

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

As for the BMI thing, it's weird because it shows me I'm in overweight range according to my weight but honestly, in no way I look overweight. Still, everyone is always shocked when I tell them how much I weight and if I were to be in "normal" range I would be crazy skinny. And I'm no athlete :rofl: :?
Anyhow, it's not Gabby's issue. She clearly is overweight, and even if in some people's opinion she looks totally fine and normal, she still eats TONS of shit and it should be a sign for her to do something about it. I'm not saying btw she looks bad, she does look overweight for sure, she's not skinny, but still a) she should not be scared this much about showing her body, b) she should start eating healthy and exercise. The amounts of sugar and salt she eats are crazy. And even after whole allergy testing, doing sw, she learned nothing, zero about health and nutrition. And she's still in denial. I'd have no idea how to help her, she doesn't listen, doesn't learn, doesn't try. Lost cause.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:BMI is fine as long as it's not the only metric for health that you use to decide if a person is healthy or not.

A high BMI result should then prompt a medical professional to go into further checks.

And lets be honest, how many people in the obese category for BMI are actually athletes with a huge amount of muscle?
Exactly. To be honest, the only people I've ever heard complain about the BMI were obese and were told to lose weight, but they insisted they were fine. I know there are people (like someone here) who are categorized as overweight but are fine, but that's not that common.

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

Why is she buyin so many things for her new flat before she's even moved in? Isn't it always better to do up your flat once you've moved in to avoid having to carry all that extra stuff?

thejoker999
Debater
Debater

Post by thejoker999 »

Her talking about "i hate the way people say Leo where my family are from so I call him Pikelet" about her cats on insta stories....
Why does her 2 of her cats have 2 names?? That's just confusing AF. I'm sure she won't mind if people call her children (if she ever has any) a different name than what she chose because they don't like it!! :) :) :)

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

thejoker999 wrote:Her talking about "i hate the way people say Leo where my family are from so I call him Pikelet" about her cats on insta stories....
Why does her 2 of her cats have 2 names?? That's just confusing AF. I'm sure she won't mind if people call her children (if she ever has any) a different name than what she chose because they don't like it!! :) :) :)
It isn't even her cat, it's her brother's! She just decided to rename Leo because she's a stubborn cow who can't stand not getting her own way
i talk too much, sry

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

TrixieMattel wrote:Why is she buyin so many things for her new flat before she's even moved in? Isn't it always better to do up your flat once you've moved in to avoid having to carry all that extra stuff?
She can't get laid and doesn't have any friends or hobbies (other than eating in front of Netflix) so she's developed a shopping problem.

Don't worry, she's working on a video about how that's OKAY because she SAVED her money, she's NOT overspending like all the other people with shopping addiction.

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

I love how she's referring to it as gastric sleeve PROBLEM, like it's this huge side effect or something and the poor girl can't even eat lol
That's what it's meant to do, Gabbie, that's the whole point of it! But it's clearly not stopping you Image

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

I don't have Twitter and my online friend who goes under Bambi sent me this

One min - Gabby is liking her tweets

Next min - Gabby blocks her. I asked what she said. And its because Gabby said she didn't like new Beyoncé. And my friend politely responded

And got blocked? Lol

These YouTubers are gonna cry when they go back into the real world -- she's not Zoella to be in this YT bubble for years. Shes barely scraping 20k video.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

well I don't like the new Beyoncé music either, does that mean I'm too dumb and white to like or understand it, even better, I'm straight on racist right? I guess it's easier to jump at someone's throat with delusional shit like that instead of accepting the fact that someone simply doesn't like what she put out recently. gosh, people call 1D and JB fans maniac but have you see the shitshow Beyoncé adult fans put on when someone dares to say anything other than asskissing about her? she literally didn't say anything negative about her lyrics content, only that she prefers when she sings instead of rapping cuz she has too much talent to not sing. no offense but I'd probably block these "polite", degrading "facts" about me being too white to understand something especially something so challenging as tHe QuEeN's music as well... first time I actually agree with her blocking these tweets. so uncalled for. what a shitshow. :roll:
english is not my first language

Return to “Gabriella”