VelvetL1ar - Bloated, Fake and Fat - Part 55

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetL1ar - Bloated, Fake and Fat - Part 55

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Siculus wrote:well I don't like the new Beyoncé music either, does that mean I'm too dumb and white to like or understand it, even better, I'm straight on racist right? I guess it's easier to jump at someone's throat with delusional shit like that instead of accepting the fact that someone simply doesn't like what she put out recently. gosh, people call 1D and JB fans maniac but have you see the shitshow Beyoncé adult fans put on when someone dares to say anything other than asskissing about her? she literally didn't say anything negative about her lyrics content, only that she prefers when she sings instead of rapping cuz she has too much talent to not sing. no offense but I'd probably block these "polite", degrading "facts" about me being too white to understand something especially something so challenging as tHe QuEeN's music as well... first time I actually agree with her blocking these tweets. so uncalled for. what a shitshow. :roll:
Tbh I wasn't gonna post this as I knew the white GG would be like this AND I'M HALF WHITE

Also it was said "its not racist" my friend was DEFENDING Gabby but also making her realise why Beyoncé music has changed.

The OP was WHITE..Gabby was moaning about trapmusic and the lyrics. GABBY DELETED TWEETS MOANING.... The lyrics that now mean something she hates #GirlBye

Maybe because its my friend I'll agree or my black ass is coming out.....but the facts are facts AND SHE CAN'T HANDLE FACTS

Someone commented "What days do you go SW" and got blocked..... SHES ALL KINDS OF FCKED UP

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

appleeee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by appleeee »

Moving house is such an expensive and tiring ordeal, why the fuck does she like it so much?

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

appleeee wrote:Moving house is such an expensive and tiring ordeal, why the fuck does she like it so much?
Because that's the only thing she does all year. She never goes out, she doesn't have hobbies and isn't attending school to break up the monotony. Moving out vlogs, new apartment tour and all that crap gives her extra revenue, otherwise we see 10 morning routines and random hauls.

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

staedtler wrote:
appleeee wrote:Moving house is such an expensive and tiring ordeal, why the fuck does she like it so much?
Because that's the only thing she does all year. She never goes out, she doesn't have hobbies and isn't attending school to break up the monotony. Moving out vlogs, new apartment tour and all that crap gives her extra revenue, otherwise we see 10 morning routines and random hauls.
God when people talk about her routine it actually makes me feel so fucking sad for her. What a depressing life

poppledops
Talker
Talker

Post by poppledops »

Her social blade (however accurate that website is) is HILARIOUS. I earn around the same every day and i'm on minimum wage

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

In her opinion when renting it's 'stupid not to experience other places and figure out what you like before you eventually buy' Image
Rich people problems

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

poppledops wrote:Her social blade (however accurate that website is) is HILARIOUS. I earn around the same every day and i'm on minimum wage
I think social blade can only estimate income based on views. I don't think it takes into account deals she may get from brands, which is where I think the bulk of most youtubers income comes from.

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

greed-futures wrote:
poppledops wrote:Her social blade (however accurate that website is) is HILARIOUS. I earn around the same every day and i'm on minimum wage
I think social blade can only estimate income based on views. I don't think it takes into account deals she may get from brands, which is where I think the bulk of most youtubers income comes from.
Yeah to be honest this isn't really a way in which Youtubers make money anymore, that's why it's hard to tell who is actually doing well for themselves and who's not because it all depends on brand deals, merch and their networks.

abcsef
Lurker
Lurker

Post by abcsef »

Did anyone see her tweets about watching game of thrones? She was moaning on and on about how BORING it is and how it has no plot, the worst thing she’s ever seen blah blah. Why does she always do this? Regularly dissing things that are generally well liked and popular! And it’s always so aggressive the way she says it! Does she get angry that she doesn’t UNDERSTAND the plot and then gets all high and mighty saying it’s boring!
She does it all the time and it comes across as so rude! Like she has to be the opposite to everyone else! I regularly see her replying to people’s tweets with the opposite opinion because she’s just oh so special!

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

abcsef wrote:Did anyone see her tweets about watching game of thrones? She was moaning on and on about how BORING it is and how it has no plot, the worst thing she’s ever seen blah blah. Why does she always do this? Regularly dissing things that are generally well liked and popular! And it’s always so aggressive the way she says it! Does she get angry that she doesn’t UNDERSTAND the plot and then gets all high and mighty saying it’s boring!
She does it all the time and it comes across as so rude! Like she has to be the opposite to everyone else! I regularly see her replying to people’s tweets with the opposite opinion because she’s just oh so special!
Does she have an likable qualities? She's the most dull person ever.

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

this is very common among 11-13 year olds, they do this and think they're special by not liking what everyone else likes. says a lot about Gabbie's mental state. but she doesn't meet anyone literally ever so she needs to live somewhere... on social media, trying to grab anyone's attention.
english is not my first language

poppledops
Talker
Talker

Post by poppledops »

Cruelladevil wrote:
greed-futures wrote:
Yeah to be honest this isn't really a way in which Youtubers make money anymore, that's why it's hard to tell who is actually doing well for themselves and who's not because it all depends on brand deals, merch and their networks.
Honestly though, I can't see her doing THAT many brand deals as opposed to other influencers in her management. She never does them properly (batiste, the shampoo ad) and some must know by now some of her antics. She must be financially relying on savings or money her nan left her

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

H

meowths
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meowths »

abcsef wrote:Did anyone see her tweets about watching game of thrones? She was moaning on and on about how BORING it is and how it has no plot, the worst thing she’s ever seen blah blah. Why does she always do this? Regularly dissing things that are generally well liked and popular! And it’s always so aggressive the way she says it! Does she get angry that she doesn’t UNDERSTAND the plot and then gets all high and mighty saying it’s boring!
and she had the cheek to retweet "When someone says they are enjoying something, resist the impulse to shit on the thing they are enjoying. Life is short." just days before. Muppet.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Clearly that only applies to stuff she enjoys :roll: what a wanker

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Game of Thrones is too good for her. Too many strong, adventurous women. Stick to love island where people just want to be famous for doing nothing, more relatable for Gabby, though the narrative arc might be a bit much for her to grasp.

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Post by MeridaKeyn »

Why is she making dieting and getting skinny to be the centre of her life? She's not even that overweight...

This girl needs a purpose, and not some delusional west end dream. So underdeveloped for an adult.

Has she mentioned what she's doing with her life other than diet recently? Her vids are so boring do I haven't kept up recently.

Post by Guest »

MeridaKeyn wrote:Why is she making dieting and getting skinny to be the centre of her life? She's not even that overweight...

This girl needs a purpose, and not some delusional west end dream. So underdeveloped for an adult.

Has she mentioned what she's doing with her life other than diet recently? Her vids are so boring do I haven't kept up recently.
All of these YTers that “made it” when they were young are fucked-up, developmentally. None of them have had a ‘normal’ job that builds character, hence why most are out-of-touch and believe that their life experiences are the norm.

Just look at Alfie Deyes this week.

They all better hope YT sticks around, otherwise, they’ll have a very steep fall from the top.

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

Body dysmorphic disorder
ImageImageImage

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

this bitch is hilarious, 'cause she knows very well that she edited her pics to look slimmer back then too. even if she was much thinner than now :rofl:
so her goal to be like that is....well.... just a plain lie as always

Return to “Gabriella”