great title!

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FriesAndLiesxo - Shaaanxo 12

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

She's so boring lately I've caught myself completely skipping over her videos. Wish she'd just take a break and get her grove back, obviously life is taking a toll on her, even if some of it is her fault. She always seems so overwhelmed in the last few videos I watched.
:love2: :love2:

Post by Guest »

same, i have zero interest in her at the moment.

Mooglenz
Debater
Debater

Post by Mooglenz »

I think she’s fast running out of ideas. I find myself watching newer YouTubers now.

bridielouise5
Talker
Talker

Post by bridielouise5 »

Damn she's looking old as fuck in her latest video.... girl needs a break, she's got massive undereye bags.... not saying that's a bad thing but clearly she needs some rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

That Botox is doing the opposite of what it needs to be doing :rofl:

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I feel like even Shani Grimmon does more interesting eyeshadow looks on a normal day.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

She looks so unattractive in her newest vlog thumbnail lol like is she even trying anymore or does she think she actually looks “cute”?

Jburdaks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jburdaks »

Littleblowpeep1 wrote:She looks so unattractive in her newest vlog thumbnail lol like is she even trying anymore or does she think she actually looks “cute”?
I think yet again she’s trying v hard to be ‘relatable’ yawnnnn

FEDORALICIOUS
Debater
Debater

Post by FEDORALICIOUS »

Is it just me or does she have a really competitive vibe? I feel like she's in direct competition with Shani Grimmond atm, and even though they like each other's pages and posts, I feel like she'd be the one to worry about most. Hasn't she been a youtube for like 80 percent less time than her and has almost the same amount of followers? I don't like Shani though because of her controversial scandal with the nazi flag and didn't like the way she handled that, for that reason I don't support her channel. but Shani's content is sort of fun and laid back almost like the old shaaanxo used to be.

I hate Shannon's content now, it's so click baity and I hate her thumbnails and silly faces she makes.

Penelope48472
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope48472 »

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

She looks pretty there, just looks different and unfamiliar because she angles and photoshops the heck out of her selfies.

Mooglenz
Debater
Debater

Post by Mooglenz »

Penelope48472 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... de5ffa.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171106</span><span>/</span><span>7379ee5b57eef185e8bbd32d60de5ffa</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She just looks like an ordinary girl who wears a shit ton of makeup there

FEDORALICIOUS
Debater
Debater

Post by FEDORALICIOUS »

Her fashion choices still have me shaking my head in 2017

CartmansMom
Learner
Learner

Post by CartmansMom »

I never understood why she's so popular, she's very bleughhh. Like nothing stands out in her personality! She's very pretty though but that's it.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

CartmansMom wrote:I never understood why she's so popular, she's very bleughhh. Like nothing stands out in her personality! She's very pretty though but that's it.
me neither

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

I must say her vlog game has been strong lately! I’ve actually been watching them and enjoying them. Her Instagram is getting better but it’s too late for her, there’s too many strong competitors out there already like Shani. I feel like within 3 years she’ll justgive up...get married, have kids, get fat and focus on more behind the scenes with her business. Anyone else get this vibe?

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

I started watching Shannon years & years ago because she was the only kiwi doing makeup videos at that time (she had dark brown hair, lived with her mum & was dating Richie). She was relatable & used affordable products available in NZ.

I started getting bored of her a while ago because she was like every other makeup youtuber and her looks were the same. She also became unrelatable with her expensive purchases, beach house in Tauranga, being sent free crap not available in NZ or shipping costs too much. I understand she needs to appeal to international audiences too, but she started to morph into a bland mix of other social media personalities. She has had a lot of work done for someone who is a few years younger than me. She does the same eyeliner every video. Her ego has gone through the roof. So much for the humble kiwi.

About her weight - she has always been 'soft'. She just had that stint a few years back where she lost some weight, but now shes back to how she was.

Sorry if that has been discussed before - I don't think she has a tertiary education (not thats its necessary), but I remember when she left high school she was doing photography or design at UCOL with her friend Kelly but Shannon dropped out. And she started getting reasonably big on YT at that time so why bother getting an education? I don't think she's had to utilise her brain much since high school as she has people doing it for her. Probably explains her dense-ness and lack of awareness of anything.

I don't watch her much anymore. Still subbed though.

Also who'd drive a porshe in palmy?

Return to “Shaaanxo”