Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

Re: Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

Post by Guest »

Bee95 wrote:Evelina's cat appeared on Cyrus' instagram stories a couple of times, so clearly they know each other.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk
Teddiursa wrote:And she did meet Cyrus thanks to Evelina since Evelina’s crew met up with Cyrus’ friends at that club. She can thank Evelina for the men she’s dated post-Anthony I bet Guest is shaking in her boots wondering where she’ll meet her next boyfriend since she usually doesn’t leave her apartment...
you guys are probably right, its kinda weird she only met her exs throw Evelina :lol:

Healshine
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Healshine »

Damn it's actually interesting what Kalel is going to do now without Evelina and (seemingly) Cyrus. She can probably meet people through Joey though.

I feel like Kalel is a person that's really hard to help. I'm sure many people offered their help/friendship to her throughout the years but she ignores them because she only wants friends who are famous and "perfect".

MISSMAGE
Learner
Learner

Post by MISSMAGE »

Teddiursa wrote:And she did meet Cyrus thanks to Evelina since Evelina’s crew met up with Cyrus’ friends at that club. She can thank Evelina for the men she’s dated post-Anthony I bet Guest is shaking in her boots wondering where she’ll meet her next boyfriend since she usually doesn’t leave her apartment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whatcha all talking about? I thought the popular theory on here was that she actually met him on Tinder and made up the club story out of embarrassment. Lmao.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

MISSMAGE wrote:

Whatcha all talking about? I thought the popular theory on here was that she actually met him on Tinder and made up the club story out of embarrassment. Lmao.
Hahahaha! Well the official story was she ditched Alec to go to Vegas with Evelina and her crew and they met up with mutual friends (Cyrus was part of that group). She’s a liar though so who really knows how they met Image

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

She will resort to internet dating sites,which is perfectly fine if you're antisocial. I actually used one way back when but the good ones make you pay monthly which is fine if you're loaded like her.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Sugar and Spice wrote: tldr;
Be respectful of other posters and take the arguing to PM!
Anyway.

I remember we speculated back in the day she met him on tinder. That story was too wild for anyone to believe, and the video she made explaining it she seemed rather uncomfortable. I remember she looked down and away a lot? That's classic Kristin lying behavior.

Can't wait for the next poor sap that gets involved with her. Already preparing myself for the cringy tweets of "he's THE ONE YOU GUYZ" "he's my ~twue love even more so than Anthony!"

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I think she might end up back with Cyrus. It takes a special kind of guy to go back with someone after they publicly said how much your relationship wasn't working out while on vacation with you in Europe. I feel like there has to be something up with him to have been with her for this long and to have gone back with her as well. He comes off as a lazy dater to me.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

Izabella wrote:Can't believe Evelina unfollowed her. The "one person who's always been there for her" finally got tired of her shit and dipped.
When I look it still shows that Evelina is still following her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

iamber90 wrote:
Izabella wrote:Can't believe Evelina unfollowed her. The "one person who's always been there for her" finally got tired of her shit and dipped.

Evelina unfollowed her on Instagram. It looks like she uses Instagram the most out of all of her social media accounts. I wonder if either will address it or sweep it under the rug like she did with David.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

Teddiursa wrote:
iamber90 wrote:

Evelina unfollowed her on Instagram. It looks like she uses Instagram the most out of all of her social media accounts. I wonder if either will address it or sweep it under the rug like she did with David.
Oh, I totally thought it was Twitter. Thanks for the clarification ☺

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Cyrus says Merry Mexican Christmas in his caption and Evelina is still following on Twitter. Maybe she is still in great graces with both of them. :P I think it only takes one tap to unfollow on Instagram.

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

I'm not sure how to embed a tweet in here, but here's Kalel's latest:

She's getting torn apart in the replies, for good reason too I mean don't post that shit on Christmas. Like don't trash someone's religion on the day of their religion and then...still celebrate the day? She's just baffling. What a nut.

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

shannigans wrote:I'm not sure how to embed a tweet in here, but here's Kalel's latest:

She's getting torn apart in the replies, for good reason too I mean don't post that shit on Christmas. Like don't trash someone's religion on the day of their religion and then...still celebrate the day? She's just baffling. What a nut.
I was just coming here to post that. I’m not religious but that’s extremely disrespectful. To begin by downing people that don’t believe in evolution, and then this, which is far worse. I don’t care if you’re vegan or not, religious or not, believe in evolution or not, everyone has a right to believe in what they wish and she just lost a follow from me. Should’ve done it a long time ago. Can’t stand her anymore.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

chubbybunny wrote:
shannigans wrote:I'm not sure how to embed a tweet in here, but here's Kalel's latest:

I was just coming here to post that. I’m not religious but that’s extremely disrespectful. To begin by downing people that don’t believe in evolution, and then this, which is far worse. I don’t care if you’re vegan or not, religious or not, believe in evolution or not, everyone has a right to believe in what they wish and she just lost a follow from me. Should’ve done it a long time ago. Can’t stand her anymore.
Hopefully more people will realize how much of a bitch she really is. I know a lot of people told her that they lost respect for her.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

Sorry for dp

People are finally seeing her true colors.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Lmao she's just digging herself into a deeper hole and losing even more respect from the few minions she has left. I'm here for it. :FU: :rofl: I'm not religious and don't even celebrate Christmas, but never would I say something so disrespectful in a public forum like that, especially when I rely on the respect and interest of my viewers for a pay check. But even without needing subscribers, it's just plain rude. You don't need to be religious to be a good person and have some respect for your fellow humans. I swear she treats pigs better than she treats other humans.

She's trying to apply logic to religious beliefs. I thought Ms. Intellectual would know that something like Virgin Mary conceiving is supposed to be a miracle, not follow real world science and logic. What next? "How can people believe someone could walk on water when according to science, that is physically impossible" ? She's an idiot.

Post by Guest »

*sigh*
Izabella wrote: I swear she treats pigs better than she treats other humans.
SO TRUE :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She sounds so bitter and dumb to tweet this on Christmas Day.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

What about all her Christmas themed blog posts and videos from her Frilly and Fancy days? Even last year she went all out with Christmas decor. Not sure about this year.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

She’s starved for attention and wants it so badly she doesn’t care if it’s positive or negative. What a nasty person. Glad her minions are seeing her for who she really is. When someone shows you who they really are—believe them!

Return to “Kalel”