Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 89: ItsJudysScamcemberCrew

Post by curvycarrot »

I am pretty sure it is over and donations have only made it to 300k :o

It's better than nothing but yikes!!

Why would they put it so high knowing their views have tanked?!?

shawnshawn50273
Debater
Debater

Post by shawnshawn50273 »

meeeh wrote:lol if she as pregnant she's been carrying that baby for 2 and a half year now

Didn't LaToya have a couple of babies? Maybe Judy should get pointers from her on how to bounce back.

FrostyCube1
Informer
Informer

Post by FrostyCube1 »

Creepy Chris lost his vlog camera somewhere in the studio. He needs to just suck it up and buy another one since he’s so “paid” by Benji and Judy. Stop complaining when it’s you who lost the camera in the first place.

Also, I watched the whole thing with Bretman last night and yeah it was very entertaining like he usually is. That’s sorta his thing though, you know? That’s what made him so popular amongst his followers and he’s got quite a lot of them too. That’s why his influence gets Dancember a lot of donations when he’s on because his followers come through for him. I did see that they had to make a new livestream afterwards at some point likely because they were getting the “inappropriate content” warning on their livestream because of his fake boobs and flashing them while dancing. Judy did say that he apologized for it to Judy via text which is considerate. Judy said that she enjoys having him on the live broadcast and that’s what makes them love him, his out there personality and it should have been expected. Honestly, they did get a lot more viewers when he was on last night and a lot of donations like usual. The viewers and donations slow down when they do these boring childish activities all the time. If anything, bretman helped them out lol.

Rubberducks
Talker
Talker

Post by Rubberducks »

Honestly, I think Bretman is just using the livestream as an excuse to wear his fake boobs. :rofl: Everytime he films wearing it, it's always making fun of himself or a mini drag show.

Or maybe he is wearing his Hoe-ra costume to piss off Benji. I think he can tell Benji is Homophobic. Lol

FrostyCube1
Informer
Informer

Post by FrostyCube1 »

shawnshawn50273 wrote:
meeeh wrote:lol if she as pregnant she's been carrying that baby for 2 and a half year now

Didn't LaToya have a couple of babies? Maybe Judy should get pointers from her on how to bounce back.
Yeah LaToya has a daughter and a son, both relatively young still. They’re toddlers. Latoya works out on a regular basis too. Judy really should start working out and caring for her body more.

FrostyCube1
Informer
Informer

Post by FrostyCube1 »

Sorry for the multiple posts, but things keep coming up that I forget about. Latoya’s husband Adam just beat Chris at arm wrestling lmao. He should beat Benji next. But Benji knows his ego can’t take the beating.

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

Now they're filling time with kids teaching them dance routines, lol so entertaining and creative. All year planning for this event and still lots of technical difficulties. They should ve just kept doing this in their living room at home but Banjos ego

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dreamcatchme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dreamcatchme »

Why is the site saying $0 haha

BusyB12
Talker
Talker

Post by BusyB12 »

Whatever happend to Julie G?

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

watched the clip. I find it trashy that he pulled something like that.

BusyB12
Talker
Talker

Post by BusyB12 »

So many things wrong with Scamcember.

This thing used use to be cute or kind of fun when it was just Benji in the living room wanting to donate to the YMCA, now it's a full blown product which isn't trustworthy. Did they really have to move the entire living room. who is paying for all of these peoples wages?

Did anyone see when Bretman was flashing boobs last night around midnight and Judy just sat there and didn't stop him or change the screen? Julianna was right there too. I reported that mess to youtube because I don't much about him but that was not cool even if it was a joke. Why is Judy associated with him when he looks down on others so badly? He is not kid friendly from what I've gathered.The minions were like oh their just boobs. Excuse me, that was full nudity for a "family" channel on youtube.

I also wonder where are these teenagers parents? They obvious don't care about their children if they let them perform something illegitimate as Scamcember for some type of recognition. they aren't even really dancing, it's a lot of body spasms and looking stupid. All those strangers around her children for some chump change. Yea, no thanks! I'd rather protect my kids than have them interact with tons of weirdos with no self esteem.

OMG, Judy's voice is awful and high pitch like an old lady. She needs to bring that down a few notches. I couldn't listen for too long.

ZanaaTreely
Talker
Talker

Post by ZanaaTreely »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:Awkward hand placement in second pic. I think it's just a Juditz food baby. :rofl:

[instagram][/instagram]

What? Judy is not in this picture. Is this a joke post?

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

Technically they'll surpass last year's goal because convoy will match the amount but 1 mill was ridiculous goal to begin with. Business man banjo h asnt done his job well since their views and popularity have declined. I honestly think if they weren't one of the few mainly Asian family vloggers they'd be irrelevant. She's lucky her Filipino fan base is loyal

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FrostyCube1
Informer
Informer

Post by FrostyCube1 »

Everyone is dancing during the last hour of Dancember and of course Miya and Keira are on someone’s hip. Those kids are way too big and old to be held all the time. There are younger children there who aren’t even being held, they’re dancing and standing on their own!

Dreamcatchme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dreamcatchme »

How much had they raised by this point last year?

Tallipia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tallipia »

Ahahaha someone commented that Judy isn't pregnant... She's filled with love and happiness :rofl:

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

FrostyCube1 wrote:Everyone is dancing during the last hour of Dancember and of course Miya and Keira are on someone’s hip. Those kids are way too big and old to be held all the time. There are younger children there who aren’t even being held, they’re dancing and standing on their own!
yeah, but who's more likely to shriek their lil heads off if they aren't getting attention

luna99
Learner
Learner

Post by luna99 »

It's actually pretty sad that ONE bullied kid on the internet could get 50K overnight, but so many hungry kids around the world couldn't get 500K. They tried, but let's be real, it's the same old thing every year. Same boring challenges and guests. You would think with a 1M goal, it would be more interesting.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

OMG like 10 minutes left and they didn't even get half of their goal in the life show :rofl: Benji is going to have a serious break down he is no where to be seen in last few minutes is he already checked out and pouting? he is not happy that he didn't even break 450,000 :rofl:

Judy mysteriously wears her scamcember shirt in the end :rofl:

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

the 1 million goal was ridiculous. Unless they start getting big names and big donors, they wont reach those numbers.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”