Granny Tanny Goes To Hollywood- Part 23

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Granny Tanny Goes To Hollywood- Part 23

Post by rai1234 »

snuffy777 wrote:"I sound like I have a lisp because I have an ulcer on my tongue and it really hurts."

IS SHE SERIOUS. You *have* a lisp, Tan-ya. :( I mean? I knew she lacked self-awareness, but how the hell is it even possible she hasn't realized this about herself yet especially considering she watches herself back as she edits her own videos? Not to mention, working with acting coaches and dialect coaches, running lines, etc.? I... just... wow.
???????? She's always had the lisp. It's been more apparent than ever this year.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Ugh the amount she wastes. A new ski jacket, suit, thermals, leggings for a ski trip once a year. Its the ski slopes, not a fashion show.

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

every time she claims that she's St. Moritz in Nars Tinted Moisturizer I want to shake her. She has pink/red undertones and that shade is for tan skin with yellow undertones. I don't get how when she edits her makeup montages she doesn't see how yellow she looks in comparison to her neck

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

starsandsmiles wrote:They’ve definitely slimmed her legs in her latest instagram
All the pictures from her Christmas book seem photoshopped. I would be embarrassed to post them!

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by rustandust »

Jasmine S wrote:
starsandsmiles wrote:They’ve definitely slimmed her legs in her latest instagram
All the pictures from her Christmas book seem photoshopped. I would be embarrassed to post them!
and suddenly she has a sharp jawline Image

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

rustandust wrote:
Jasmine S wrote:
and suddenly she has a sharp jawline Image
What do you mean? She always has a sharp jaw line! ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

^ omg what the hell! :rofl: the jawline (or perhaps the lack of it)
Expectations vs reality, right there.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Did anyone hear her say that she and Jim are looking for an office? That’s quite a step.

She’s annoying but I love to see scenes and experiences in other countries. Tanya does that; she shows you so many things that are happening around London with vlogmas.

Meanwhile, most US bloggers are sitting home painting their nails. I can’t think of any that I watch that give you the New York or LA holiday experience the way Tanya gives you the London one.

drakeisascorpio
Learner
Learner

Post by drakeisascorpio »

I laughed when she admitted in yesterday (or the day before's) vlogmas that she was a "little more tan" than she wanted to be for her Christmas party. Like anyone who has ever ever gotten a spray tan before, knows to not do it the day of your event. That might as well be spray tanning 101. I think unless you completely trust the person tanning you to give you a subtle one, do it at the very least the day before and wash some of it off.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

It's crazy I used to think she was GORGEOUS but now she looks like a living potato. I'm scrolling through her instagram and even her photos there aren't flattering.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

drakeisascorpio wrote:I laughed when she admitted in yesterday (or the day before's) vlogmas that she was a "little more tan" than she wanted to be for her Christmas party. Like anyone who has ever ever gotten a spray tan before, knows to not do it the day of your event. That might as well be spray tanning 101. I think unless you completely trust the person tanning you to give you a subtle one, do it at the very least the day before and wash some of it off.
I'm pretty sure she had it done the day prior, though? IIRC, she even said "We'll wake up tomorrow and be brown and amazing!" Her dumb ass just asked to be "the most tanned ever." At least she has the sense nowadays to tan her whole body, unlike that one time when she was sporting a tanned face & arms and pale legs. :rofl:

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

[tweet][/tweet]

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm hoping she does a blog post sharing her resolutions and goals like she always does. I can't wait to lolzz after reading "Star in two films" on the list. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Yeah and I remember that same guy going to Estees house in a video once and he gave her a super nice light tan for an event. Tanya just stupidly asked for the darkest he could do :rofl:

silverdun
Talker
Talker

Post by silverdun »

This is my first time checking out Tanya's channel. She seems so gormless in zoe's vlogs idc for her. But holy cow! her channel is a carbon copy of Zoe's. don't think I'll bothering with that again. Still haven't forgiven her for being really snide to Niomi in a gift pressie swap on Christmas on zoe's channel. She came across as a right nasty piece of goods.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

She doesn't seem big enough in the body to have a double/triple chin. I know she said her neck felt swollen but that doesn't put that doesn't add fat. Is there a medical condition that could cause It?

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Emmy25 wrote:She doesn't seem big enough in the body to have a double/triple chin. I know she said her neck felt swollen but that doesn't put that doesn't add fat. Is there a medical condition that could cause It?

A few people have suggested water retention, but I don’t know how much that affects the neck. She’s always had a double chin though, she just photoshops it out of pictures when she can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

swelling in the neck would be lymph nodes but they wouldn't cause that kind of "swelling" :rofl:
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

youtubeisnotajob
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubeisnotajob »

Or its just genetics :? neither her parents or brother have facial bone structure of the year

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

I've never heard much of Tarrrrrrn before since I'm not from the UK but since I've started scrolling through this thread, mostly while being bored at work, I simply can't stop. It's become my favourite here on GG and most of the time I can't stop laughing. Looks like tan Tan has managed to create at least one good thing...

But hOW ON EARTH CAN YOU LACK A CHIN LIKE THAT
Not a native English speaker, thank you.

IngeN86
Learner
Learner

Post by IngeN86 »

I like Tanya´s vlogmass also more.. Zoella just goes to the supermarket and gardencenter..and thats it.. And i like she is a bit bitchy sometimes;p But i doubt she will ever be an actress or something like that, she does not have the right looks for that. Too plain.

Return to “Tanya Burr”