#BecomingSingle - Marissa Lace Part 23

hiii
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #BecomingSingle - Marissa Lace Part 23

Post by hiii »

I just can’t believe Marissa has the balls to give anyone relationship advice... let alone someone who’s married and CLEARLY understands how to maintain a romantic relationship better than you. Like damn how much self awareness can you lack?

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
This is spot on.

Also, I just realized we're almost at the end of this thread. Does someone want to make a new one? I'm not sure how. :| What should we name it?
She's so boring and irrelevant that it's hard to think of a good thread title...maybe #BecomingIrrelevant ?
"Sure, Jan..."

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
This is spot on.

Also, I just realized we're almost at the end of this thread. Does someone want to make a new one? I'm not sure how. :| What should we name it?
She's so boring and irrelevant that it's hard to think of a good thread title...maybe #BecomingIrrelevant ?
I like it. Or Becomingpathetic

But she’s been pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace
Love that ;)

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

How is she not embarrassed about not posting AGAIN? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with her?

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Surprise surprise, she is back with the video excuses. This time it is her camera and the sound not working :roll:

Also, she will never stop being rude... #muchcentered #sospiritual #lightworker

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

She will never stop being rude

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

Girl, you've been retweeting your usual inspirational quotes since this morning and the IG stories didn't start with the alleged creepy guy at Whole Foods. We all know the social media break only applied to Youtube. :roll:

Rmm1107
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rmm1107 »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:She will never stop being rude

Omg. I wrote that to her! I’ve literally been watching the shit show for years and cannot take it anymore. I’ve never commented anything before but that’s it. Why would you constantly say you are “taking a social media break”, along with videos, podcasts, guides, books... I could go on, that she hasn’t followed through with.

How can anyone stand her?!?! And how does she not see how ridiculous she looks. Like yeah, it’s your page but why would want to never follow through with anything EVER. Especially when your viewers are your income Image

She is clearly going to through a manic stage right now. And honestly I look forward to her crash down. Thankfully I’m blocked now hahahah

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

"cut someone else down" :roll: LOL I think she meant "bring" someone down. She is pathetic and only applies what she says selectively towards situations. Remember, she can "edit her life" everyday, so what she said yesterday doesn't need to apply to today and she can pretend she never said that. It's her life after all, duh :roll:

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

LOL She simply made an observation. Marissa's the one who went off on a rant. Maybe she's the one who needs to look at why she's being triggered.

wonderland_lily
Debater
Debater

Post by wonderland_lily »

I didn’t think I could hate her any more... her stories seriously disgust me. 1. She looks absolutely DISGUSTING. does she really think those glasses flatter her? If so, LOL. 2. I swear to god she’s making up this shit in her head about these men staring at her. NO ONES STARING AT U RISS U LOOK LIKE A POTATO OK???? 3. Why the fuck does she have to be announce her social media breaks. Literally no one cares and she never takes them seriously. She’s on social media literally 24/7. And 4. For someone who “doesn’t give a fuck” to haters and negativity, she sure got fired up by that message about her social media break. Like if she truly didn’t care so much she wouldn’t answer or CALMLY answer. This is why no one likes her. If I saw some YouTuber I actually liked and looked up to respond to hate or negativity that way (especially if they preach positivity all the time) I would be appalled and unfollow them. It’s so important for people with platforms to be respectful to their audience even if they can’t give it to them. Just shows what kind of person she is tho

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Rmm1107 wrote:
quitstressinmeowt wrote:She will never stop being rude

Omg. I wrote that to her! I’ve literally been watching the shit show for years and cannot take it anymore. I’ve never commented anything before but that’s it. Why would you constantly say you are “taking a social media break”, along with videos, podcasts, guides, books... I could go on, that she hasn’t followed through with.

How can anyone stand her?!?! And how does she not see how ridiculous she looks. Like yeah, it’s your page but why would want to never follow through with anything EVER. Especially when your viewers are your income

She is clearly going to through a manic stage right now. And honestly I look forward to her crash down. Thankfully I’m blocked now hahahah

OH MAN I love that she didn't include her last reply when she reposted that to her story. Whadda biiiitch

gucciguccilouislouis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gucciguccilouislouis »

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO POST AN IG STORY EVERY TIME SHE GETS HIT ON. It's like she wants us all to know that dudes think she's attractive... Yeah, great for the reminder that I'm allowed to stick up for myself...Never would've realized that without you, Riss. :?

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Starts a montage of women she loves with a pic of herself.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her calling herself a feminist: wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut. WUT.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

gucciguccilouislouis wrote:WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO POST AN IG STORY EVERY TIME SHE GETS HIT ON. It's like she wants us all to know that dudes think she's attractive... Yeah, great for the reminder that I'm allowed to stick up for myself...Never would've realized that without you, Riss. :?
THIS! And the worst part is that she does it under the guise of feminism. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Honey, you aren't posting that shit because you're a feminist. You're posting it because your self esteem is so low that you need other people to know that men find you worthy of noticing.

xfashiondollx
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashiondollx »

gucciguccilouislouis wrote:WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO POST AN IG STORY EVERY TIME SHE GETS HIT ON. It's like she wants us all to know that dudes think she's attractive... Yeah, great for the reminder that I'm allowed to stick up for myself...Never would've realized that without you, Riss. :?
She’s not even all that great to look at. She’s pretty disgusting actually, inside and out. If I saw her in person, I’d probably spit on her...

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone know how to start a new thread before this one runs out?

Return to “MarissaLace”