Barbie Skeletor (Jeffree Star Part 6)

funkycat123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Barbie Skeletor (Jeffree Star Part 6)

Post by funkycat123 »

Manny and Jeffree pretty much filmed the same video for the Kylie brushes. Like they said some things EXACTLY the same.

Post by Guest »

funkycat123 wrote:Manny and Jeffree pretty much filmed the same video for the Kylie brushes. Like they said some things EXACTLY the same. Image
You think? I actually have to disagree. I think some of the same things were said yes, because everyone except for miss Kylie ass kisser nicol concilio said the same thing. They’re fine but expensive and there’s cheaper options available plus real hair takes longer and requires more product. And unlike Manrphe MUA, he didn’t push a fucking code in our face every 5 seconds (thank GOD).

Nonetheless, I did find it really stupid that he of all people even mentioned using something cheaper considering he HAS to be surrounded by expensive luxury brands 24/7. He bought a fucking $500 Chanel boomerang for fuck sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Manny's video on Kylie brushes got more views than Jeffree? How unfortunate for him.

Jeffree may be a messy bitch racist who's petty af, but he's probably more informative and entertaining than that uncharismatic potato face Manny Mua.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Anyone see J*'s snapchat last night/this morning his upper lip looked so swollen even the area above it did

harajukuhunny
Learner
Learner

Post by harajukuhunny »

Micapika wrote:Anyone see J*'s snapchat last night/this morning his upper lip looked so swollen even the area above it did
Yes I came here just to post that. It's getting seriously out of hand. I have several friends with very nicely done lip fillers but lately his are skeeving me out.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

Question: is it possible for the fillers to "migrate" and move away from the intended area? That could be what is happening if this is the case.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:Question: is it possible for the fillers to "migrate" and move away from the intended area? That could be what is happening if this is the case.

Maybe it's like they missed his lip completely :rofl: I wonder if it's painful

Solunatic
Debater
Debater

Post by Solunatic »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:Question: is it possible for the fillers to "migrate" and move away from the intended area? That could be what is happening if this is the case.

Unless you’re using an cheap doctor and material. It’s J. He’s gotta have the best of the best. But honestly, it could be multiple of things; minor allergic reaction to some makeup or the effects of his dental work.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

Solunatic wrote:

Unless you’re using an cheap doctor and material. It’s J. He’s gotta have the best of the best. But honestly, it could be multiple of things; minor allergic reaction to some makeup or the effects of his dental work.
Now that you brought that up, it most certainly could be dental work.

Solunatic
Debater
Debater

Post by Solunatic »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
Solunatic wrote:

It has to be it. You can see slight difference in his face, but it’s not that significant. I’m thinking that he’s getting his bite corrected and might possibly be getting his jaw realigned. Not for sure, though. But that’s my theory.

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

Solunatic wrote:
BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
Solunatic wrote:

It has to be it. You can see slight difference in his face, but it’s not that significant. I’m thinking that he’s getting his bite corrected and might possibly be getting his jaw realigned. Not for sure, though. But that’s my theory.
I definitely think his fillers are migrating. I've said this before. The exact same thing happened to Nicol Concillio, who then went on to have some of her filler dissolved (for her, it was taking two trips). The body does what it wants.

Post by Guest »

YES! It happened to boring ass Nicol Concilio! That’s why her lips were so jacked up and had that god awful filler mustache. I just googled Nicol Concilio duck lips and her snaps talking about it are posted if you’re curious and want to know more... She ended up having to get them dissolved and they look SO. MUCH. BETTER.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Oooh so they're getting one or maybe two need Pomeranians and they're getting his family some rescue cats. Because people casually go up and get people pets . I hate people who do this around Christmas.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

I unfollowed J from snapchat, so are there any pictures you guys could post of his crappy fillers?

And more Pomeranians? jfc, that's a lot of pomeranians haha.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

asap_celine wrote:I unfollowed J from snapchat, so are there any pictures you guys could post of his crappy fillers?

And more Pomeranians? jfc, that's a lot of pomeranians haha.
 Ditto! much appreciated.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Of course he has to buy a Pomeranian. God forbid he save a shelter dog. Smh.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

prettylights92 wrote:Of course he has to buy a Pomeranian. God forbid he save a shelter dog. Smh.

maybe even two :?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

So Joffree will be getting rescue cats for his family, but he has to buy 1 or 2 Pomeranians. :roll: :?

Like I was saying earlier, there are YT channels that upload J's Snapchat stories.

Unfortunately, those videos get taken down quickly because he monitors his social media mentions like a hawk.

No one uploaded the snaps where he's making fun of the Kylie brushes. I recorded that footage, but I don't know how to edit and upload it from my phone. I will post it if I figure it out. However, this Snapchat story is from a couple of days ago:

[video][/video]

Another GG member clocked it when she said that Jigsaw looks like he's wearing a mouth guard. It's especially noticeable when he's talking on Snapchat. :|

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Ommggg the little puppers are absolutely stunning.

mjaumjau
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mjaumjau »

Soooo pigmented puppies

Return to “Jeffree Star”