ermar226
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: busybee.carys

Post by ermar226 »

chitchatlurker94 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:25 am

I would LOVE to know the cost of her new home. It looks nice but also looks like they've spent a pretty penny to get it lmao.
It was for £650k. Plus if they actually do the renovations they mentioned in their house tour that's also a pretty penny. Not to like pocket watch or anything lmao (I am a jelly bitch tho lbr).

chitchatlurker94
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by chitchatlurker94 »

ermar226 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:03 am
chitchatlurker94 wrote:

I would LOVE to know the cost of her new home. It looks nice but also looks like they've spent a pretty penny to get it lmao.
It was for £650k. Plus if they actually do the renovations they mentioned in their house tour that's also a pretty penny. Not to like pocket watch or anything lmao (I am a jelly bitch tho lbr).
WOAH that's insane to me! I recently bought a house for £220,000 and thought THAT was extortionate :rofl:

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

£650k is a heck of a lot especially for South Wales. But I imagine it’s to do with it’s proximity to Cardiff

fabofly7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fabofly7 »

ermar226 wrote:
chitchatlurker94 wrote:

How do you know the cost?

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

fabofly7 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:31 pm
ermar226 wrote:
chitchatlurker94 wrote:

How do you know the cost?
House is on a site such as rightmove I believe, if you look at houses sold by their estate agent. They showed the front of the house, so it shouldn't be too hard to find if you go looking. Obv though, I'm not going to link, say their estate agent or doxx them by posting their address here.

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:58 pm
I've gotten sucked into watching their vlogs because of the house stuff and woo boy, do they ever have terrible taste. Also, I was never a regular viewer but I don't remember James ever talking so much in the vlogs. Was he always like this?? One might think it was HIS channel if they didn't know any better. Yikes. They are both way too fucking cheery. Lastly, I can't picture them fucking at all. :lol:
I get it's their house and they can do it up however they want but yeahhh, what a clusterfuck lol. And I really dislike what they've decided to do with their bedroom situation, it's an odd choice to me with not using the master (it is oddly shaped I know but idk lol)

As for the sex thing, they did a q&a after getting married and I believe one of the questions was 'how has your sex life changed', and James said Carys has gotten lazier... it was followed by jokey jokey haha but lmao you could tell it wasn't. I can't see James throwing it down whatsoever.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
I've gotten sucked into watching their vlogs because of the house stuff and woo boy, do they ever have terrible taste. Also, I was never a regular viewer but I don't remember James ever talking so much in the vlogs. Was he always like this?? One might think it was HIS channel if they didn't know any better. Yikes. They are both way too fucking cheery. Lastly, I can't picture them fucking at all. :lol:
I can't bring myself to watch their moving vlogs because there's so many of them! They're really milking the move for all it's worth.

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

dietgossip wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:27 am
HoardganizedJen wrote:
I can't bring myself to watch their moving vlogs because there's so many of them! They're really milking the move for all it's worth.
They’ve gotta milk it, or how else are they going to afford the extension??? And the house alone! Haha!

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BusybeeCarys/Carys Whittaker

Post by dietgossip »

Carys put her fitness update in with a haul knowing she'll get more views that way... I see you girl

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

James has like a lil piggy face or something.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

This room is as boring as they are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

I ve watched her summer shred videos from 2017 and she seems to be able to actually function without James. Did something happen till now? Why did she become so codependent to James?

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

gossiponly wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:04 pm
I ve watched her summer shred videos from 2017 and she seems to be able to actually function without James. Did something happen till now? Why did she become so codependent to James?
It seems to be a trend with a lot of youtubers- they become so isolated when they give up all work to work from home that they literally cannot function outside of the world they create online

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:33 am
Jesus. I know this is mean but I just cannot get over how unfortunate looking James is. I don't think he'd seem as ugly if his personality wasn't so annoying. Maybe his looks are extra jarring because he's always with Carys who has such a beautiful face? If he was alone, he might look more normal. Wonder what their child will look like... :lol:

Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 12.26.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 12.26.26 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 12.26.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 12.25.31 PM.png
I know he can’t help it but his nose grosses me out. Just the way the nostrils look where it’s connected to his upper lip.

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:33 am
Jesus. I know this is mean but I just cannot get over how unfortunate looking James is. I don't think he'd seem as ugly if his personality wasn't so annoying. Maybe his looks are extra jarring because he's always with Carys who has such a beautiful face? If he was alone, he might look more normal. Wonder what their child will look like... :lol:

Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 12.26.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 12.26.26 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 12.26.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 12.25.31 PM.png
Of course it would look just like James. Every baby looks just like James. His face kind of looks like a baby. :P

Post by Guest »

Why does she insist doing this big girl dirty though?? This is the second time that they've filmed something where they're squeezing her into clothes that are clearly made to flatter Carys' body alone.

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 »

herroyalshyness wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:58 am
Why does she insist doing this big girl dirty though?? This is the second time that they've filmed something where they're squeezing her into clothes that are clearly made to flatter Carys' body alone.
I know this is quite cynical of me to say but maybe it secretly makes Carys feel better about her weight-gain? She’s also preaching a lot about self-love these days so it feels like she’s trying to attract/entice the body positive community into her audience? I don’t know, I think Carys means well but we can all be a little vain sometimes...

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Wow, I unfollowed Carys a while ago so haven’t really been keeping up with her but she has gained soo much. You can definitely tell she’s uncomfortable with it by the way she walks, holds herself etc

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

LolaRuby wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:16 am
Wow, I unfollowed Carys a while ago so haven’t really been keeping up with her but she has gained soo much. You can definitely tell she’s uncomfortable with it by the way she walks, holds herself etc
Which pisses me off when she talks about self love- she's trying to convince herself, not us.

DoctorGirlfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by DoctorGirlfriend »

I don't really follow Carys at all--like the last time I really knew anything about her was back in the days when Elle Darby was still doing bikini prep type content so it's definitely been a hot minute--but I'll get to the point. Why did she gain all this weight? Did she ever say a specific reason why her physique has changed so much? It seemed like when I used to be aware of her she was definitely in shape and had good amount of muscle but I wouldn't have ever considered her unsustainably lean.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”