Five dolls

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Re: Five dolls

Post by BlueFairy »

omg we got most annoying muslims ever "im better than you, and ill police everyones religious views". this is not islamic forum, its gossip forum lol.

anyway im kinda glad their views are dropping, im sick of dumb clickbaiting.

Pancakes0098
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Pancakes0098 »

Asap Cork wrote:
Cocomademoiselle98 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:01 am
Yeah stop talking about who people are dating and their religion it isn’t up to you. Some people are liberal. You can be religious and still marry someone not from your religion because it is personal. So keep that out of this. Your relationship with your God is not the same as other people.
Islam ain't Burger King where you can have it your way. If a muslim woman were to marry a non muslim man or if a muslim man were to marry a non muslim woman, then that marriage is invalid in the eyes of Allah. So don't go thinking that your perception holds more weight than that of the prophet Muhammad(pbuh). Inshallah she leaves that sikh, heck sikhs are also required to marry other sikhs, but majority of sikhs don't practice anyway. There is a big trend of liberal "muslim" women being a hot item to date now even though the action goes against what Islam commands of its followers. So tell me what makes other people's relationship with Allah so unique that they get to do dumb shit like this and be absolved of all sin? We don't play that 3rd wave feminist nonsense.
IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Islam teaches you not to judge and not to stick your nose in others lives. Yet you’re here doing that lol. Get off your high horse. Stop picking and choosing what part you want to preach about when you yourself are showing you are not a good Muslim.

Anyways back to the girls,I find them really boring and I don’t understand why they wear those weird coloured contacts. Didn’t they say one of them was getting married soon?

Post by Guest »

What’s up with the stupid titles on their YT videos. Like ”bacon prank on muslim family”, ”meet our strict muslim brother”, ”muslim girl takes cocaine prank” and the muslim list goes on. We get it they are Muslims but why do they need to constantly identify themselves as Muslims. At first I thought their brother was cool but after seeing him doing his sister’s makeup I just think he’s a little pussy with feminine vibes. Like be a proper man and stop doing female things. Even if it’s only meant as a funny experiment it’s so weird to watch.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Click bait video titles to get people to watch and comment on their videos.

I really don’t know why they bother. Last time I checked they are all homely looking with those fake garish contacts and bad makeup, no fashion sense and sound as if they left school at year 7.

Post by Guest »

Everything they say is dumb. They are ugly and have protruding faces and teeth. They have small eyes and those contact lenses are disgusting and look so lizzardified. They wear ugly clothes and have absolutely zero substance and are unintelligent. Would not want to have conversations with them as they are really dumb. They’re fine for the uneducated anpadh gawar village people but not for sophisticated, educated people who seek knowledge. They would fry your brain cells with how stupid they are.

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

What wedding was called off? Haven't seen the new video, is it clickbait or do they actual mention it?

Funny how the brother saw them getting views and now he is riding on their coat-tails.

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

I wish this thread was more active.. does anyone know what Reshma's boyfriend looks like? I think Fatema has a man now too, always going to these bouji restaraunts with a guy in the corner of her insta stories lol

AnonymousSam
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by AnonymousSam »

secretsunloaded wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:29 am
I wish this thread was more active.. does anyone know what Reshma's boyfriend looks like? I think Fatema has a man now too, always going to these bouji restaraunts with a guy in the corner of her insta stories lol
Yeah she does.. I think.. I just checked her insta and she didn’t even try hide it. His name is YahzIslam I think

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

AnonymousSam wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:21 am
secretsunloaded wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:29 am
Yeah she does.. I think.. I just checked her insta and she didn’t even try hide it. His name is YahzIslam I think
Damn okay hes kinda cute but he looks like a trapper lmao and looks really short like 5 ft 5 or something

But I'm really curious as to what reshmas man looks , anyone know?

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

They have each others initials in their bios as well...seems like they go out to a lot of fancy restaurants. It was his birthday and she gifted him a load of designer shoes/clothes- where do they get their money from??

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

They’ve fallen off majorly, now one of them is tryna be an influencer I think lmao

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

what happened to these girls? havent heard from them in years

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

Fatema is getting married to her bf this year

Fizzpop125
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Fizzpop125 »

Has Reema had a baby? She keeps posting one on her insta?

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

I’ve noticed she keeps posting a baby as well. I was thinking it might be the oldest sisters baby? Not sure

I was in green street today and saw fatema and her man. They were with other family members, the brother was there and didn’t notice how short he was. They were in the gold shop presumably getting her wedding gold. Fatema doesn’t look like her pictures, they are so edited.

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

itwasntme wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:15 am
I’ve noticed she keeps posting a baby as well. I was thinking it might be the oldest sisters baby? Not sure

I was in green street today and saw fatema and her man. They were with other family members, the brother was there and didn’t notice how short he was. They were in the gold shop presumably getting her wedding gold. Fatema doesn’t look like her pictures, they are so edited.
Did all the girls have fake contacts on?

So funny when people would ask how comes you all got coloured eyes but the brother doesnt :rofl:

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

giffgaff wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:29 am
itwasntme wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:15 am

Did all the girls have fake contacts on?

So funny when people would ask how comes you all got coloured eyes but the brother doesnt :rofl:
Haha no contacts on, just the natural brown eye colour. They were in there for ages trying to get the gold set down in price. Tbf it was her brother and mum( I think) doing all the talking. Her man wasn’t really saying much either.

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

On reemas bio she has a baby emoji so looks like the baby is hers.

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

itwasntme wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:34 am
On reemas bio she has a baby emoji so looks like the baby is hers.
thats weird, someone on tiktok asked her a while back that is she going to get married too because her sister got engaged and she said no way

I remember they did a prank that reema got pregnant, this was 5 years ago.

did art imitate life

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

So the brother is getting married now!

Return to “F-K”