The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part 15

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by Pastel »

It's about time for a new thread - any ideas?

I'm still dying to put Schrödinger's Gym in the title, but we probably need to pair it with something. Suggestions welcome :tu:

Lallycat
Learner
Learner

Post by Lallycat »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:I was actually really shocked that Alfie hadn't got them all seats in the first class seats on the plane, like some vloggers have had, when going to Dubai. Actually I think even Alfie has been on a plane in business class before. He was slumming it with the regulars in this instance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, do you know Alfie? He's cheap AF even with a 20k-40k month gross income.

They drive an hour round trip regularly because they get free unlimited nandos!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
He's not that cheap with the amount of stuff he CONSTANTLY buys and something tells me he didn't pay for this trip tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He didn't, he's advertising visit Dubai websites, the whole trip would have been paid for to promote their tourist board.

Lallycat
Learner
Learner

Post by Lallycat »

Pastel Rage wrote:It's about time for a new thread - any ideas?

I'm still dying to put Schrödinger's Gym in the title, but we probably need to pair it with something. Suggestions welcome :tu:

Schrödinger's gym and the abandoned woodland?

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

PointlessBF - Deyes of Abandonment and Schrödinger's Gym? :rofl:

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Pointless CEO and the epic savage sick Schroedinger's gym

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

slapcat

Post by slapcat »

They got given things to do for free by the Dubai tourist board?!

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Trip is "not sponsored", but the Dubai Tourism Board gets a massive shout out right at the beginning of the vlog for "hooking up so much sick stuff for us to do." Ahh, the legal semantics and loopholes. lol

I knew it. There's no way our Pointlesshero shelled out for that trip himself. That's a "sick" freebie. And the annoying thing will be all those starry-eyed LBW fools who'll yell out 'friendship goalz!' cause Alfie's "sooo nice, lysm" [<--where's the green puking emoji?! lol]

That's probably what most of those "business meetings" he keeps going on about are. Phone calls with some tourist board or whoever wanting to use his channel (cause he reaches, what 600k per video) for promoting whatever they're selling with a "savage" trip for four paid in return. And this guy makes a 'vlog' about it which isn't about the Pointless Talentless merch for a change. Sick yoww, so coaaal. :roll:
This used to be a lot more fun

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

magucken wrote:Trip is "not sponsored", but the Dubai Tourism Board gets a massive shout out right at the beginning of the vlog for "hooking up so much sick stuff for us to do." Ahh, the legal semantics and loopholes. lol

I knew it. There's no way our Pointlesshero shelled out for that trip himself. That's a "sick" freebie. And the annoying thing will be all those starry-eyed LBW fools who'll yell out 'friendship goalz!' cause Alfie's "sooo nice, lysm" [<--where's the green puking emoji?! lol]

That's probably what most of those "business meetings" he keeps going on about are. Phone calls with some tourist board or whoever wanting to use his channel (cause he reaches, what 600k per video) for promoting whatever they're selling with a "savage" trip for four paid in return. And this guy makes a 'vlog' about it which isn't about the Pointless Talentless merch for a change. Sick yoww, so coaaal. :roll:
Oh man. I actually for a second thought that they might have actually put in the effort and arranged everything himself when he was giving them the itinerary of their first day at the airport. I thought "oh this is nice of him". Little did I know that the tourism board arranged everything for him.

AutumnalRealness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AutumnalRealness »

The thumbnail in the new vlog (Dubai day 1) is so ugly why did he pick the most unflattering picture of his already ugly face??? I'm cracking up and I haven't even watched the "sick Dubai adventures" yet :rofl:

Cantshutup
Talker
Talker

Post by Cantshutup »

rai1234 wrote:
magucken wrote:Trip is "not sponsored", but the Dubai Tourism Board gets a massive shout out right at the beginning of the vlog for "hooking up so much sick stuff for us to do." Ahh, the legal semantics and loopholes. lol

Oh man. I actually for a second thought that they might have actually put in the effort and arranged everything himself when he was giving them the itinerary of their first day at the airport. I thought "oh this is nice of him". Little did I know that the tourism board arranged everything for him.
We're talking about a guy that isn't even capable of planning what to eat for dinner more than 10 minutes forward and can't even plan when to edit his videos when he's busy. he's literally the worst planned person ever

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOG: CRAZY FIRST DAY IN DUBAI

-He says it's not sponsored by the Dubai Tourism Board but they've " hooked him up"

- He looks like a douche with those sunglasses

- The montage of him on the jet ski he should of added "this is where all your Hello World money went"
-

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

PointlessHero & Schrödinger's Gym: Deyes of Sick Scam Adventures. This is way too much fun you guys :rofl:

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Ugh, not sponsored so they didn't pay him to go to Dubai but they paid for most if not all of the trip. Can't believe YouTubers can get away with that shit.

Am-I-Dreaming
Talker
Talker

Post by Am-I-Dreaming »

Had to fast forward most of that vlog! So boring... Like the modern day equivalent of looking at someone's holiday photos... Yawn

shite+++
Debater
Debater

Post by shite+++ »

Anyone noticed in his latest vlog at 15:27 he has a framed photo of Zoe and Nala in his hotel room? :rofl: :rofl:

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

Anyone notice when he was at the water park with wet hair that it's receding quite a bit? He was constantly pulling it forward to hide the bare scalp :rofl:

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

SuggthePug wrote:
magucken wrote: (..) I knew it. There's no way our Pointlesshero shelled out for that trip himself. (..)
PLEASE, can we have PointlessHero as the new thread name????
lol Glad you liked that. ;)
shite+++ wrote:Anyone noticed in his latest vlog at 15:27 he has a framed photo of Zoe and Nala in his hotel room? :rofl: :rofl:
No kidding. Good catch! lol :D

Post by Guest »

joffy wrote:Anyone notice when he was at the water park with wet hair that it's receding quite a bit? He was constantly pulling it forward to hide the bare scalp :rofl:
Your hair would be falling out too if you lived with a 27 year old teenager wannabe, Who also wants a baby ASAP! And you were living a lie pretending you’re not a raging gay boy

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

joffy wrote:Anyone notice when he was at the water park with wet hair that it's receding quite a bit? He was constantly pulling it forward to hide the bare scalp :rofl:
Yeah, it looked like it, didn't it? I was thinking that too, like, ah that that's why he's always pulling his hair so weirdly forward and over in every vlog, always fiddling with it.
And his orange highlights kinda glow extra bright in the glistening Persian Gulf sun, don't they? lol

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

Bit delayed but I lol'd when he was doing the mentos promo and said "it's weld hallo day" :lol

Return to “Pointless Blog”