imeneimene777
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo

Post by imeneimene777 »

Moi me wrote:
imeneimene777 wrote:she butchered that Amanda case in her Mukbang or thb it became a shit show, she watched a video or two and she thinks she knows everything about the case, not only she didn't mention a lot of details but on top of that says that Amanda and Rafael are innocent , but they were just acting crazy and the general public over analyze their behaviors. If I was Meredith's families I would sue her ass, she have no
imeneimene777 wrote:she butchered that Amanda case in her Mukbang or thb it became a shit show, she watched a video or two and she thinks she knows everything about the case, not only she didn't mention a lot of details but on top of that says that Amanda and Rafael are innocent , but they were just acting crazy and the general public over analyze their behaviors. If I was Meredith's families I would sue her ass, she have no respect eating and laughing for 50 mn straight while talking about rape and murderer.
Amanda is not innocent but you are exaggerating , i dont think when you tell a story you use political correctness shit ,its not a conference after all ,Stephanie dropped many hints but the court sayed Amanda.was not guilty i think she and her friends were guilty tho
In the US general public's eyes Amanda was an American citizen who is in solitude jail and many taxpayers asked to set her free

Its the UK 's government bad they didnt support the victim's family and investigate Meredith's murder
So making jokes for every seconds about rape and murder cases is that ok, she is talking about serious cases not some kids stories and this is guru gossip go kiss her ass some where else.

Samxkx3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Samxkx3 »

Moi me wrote:
imeneimene777 wrote:she butchered that Amanda case in her Mukbang or thb it became a shit show, she watched a video or two and she thinks she knows everything about the case, not only she didn't mention a lot of details but on top of that says that Amanda and Rafael are innocent , but they were just acting crazy and the general public over analyze their behaviors. If I was Meredith's families I would sue her ass, she have no
imeneimene777 wrote:she butchered that Amanda case in her Mukbang or thb it became a shit show, she watched a video or two and she thinks she knows everything about the case, not only she didn't mention a lot of details but on top of that says that Amanda and Rafael are innocent , but they were just acting crazy and the general public over analyze their behaviors. If I was Meredith's families I would sue her ass, she have no respect eating and laughing for 50 mn straight while talking about rape and murderer.
Amanda is not innocent but you are exaggerating , i dont think when you tell a story you use political correctness shit ,its not a conference after all ,Stephanie dropped many hints but the court sayed Amanda.was not guilty i think she and her friends were guilty tho
In the US general public's eyes Amanda was an American citizen who is in solitude jail and many taxpayers asked to set her free

Its the UK 's government bad they didnt support the victim's family and investigate Meredith's murder
Um no. She’s not exaggerating.. she’s right. Her dumb fiancé asks “omg she never confessed to the murder?!?!” And dumber Stephanie said no when she missed one of the biggest details of the case that Amanda had confessed but then retracted because she said she was manipulated, starved, and given no lawyer by the police and they slapped her head.
And Stephanie concludes by saying that they “overanalyzed people’s actions” when Amanda accused the police of manipulating her and hitting her and also accused Lamumba without any reason. She was charged for defamation as well which Stephanie also left out.
I can’t say if Amanda Knox is guilty or not, but Stephanie just keep throwing her opinion of Amanda being innocent

All I’m saying is if you’re going to cover a case, give the facts and not your ignorant opinions and don’t make it biased.
I found it funny when Stephanie says Meredith was found bludgeoned to death and her fiancé asked what bludgeoned means and she says “slashed”.... get your words right

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I still just can't deal with how incredibly stupid Rui is. It's like he has the brain capacity of an eight year old.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

123xyz wrote:I still just can't deal with how incredibly stupid Rui is. It's like he has the brain capacity of an eight year old.
Yeah he is really, really, really slow. I totally understand that he wasn't born in the US and that English isn't his first language, but he went to college here, didn't he?
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

gossipg610
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipg610 »

konagirl wrote:
123xyz wrote:I still just can't deal with how incredibly stupid Rui is. It's like he has the brain capacity of an eight year old.
Yeah he is really, really, really slow. I totally understand that he wasn't born in the US and that English isn't his first language, but he went to college here, didn't he?
No, he never went to college. He dropped out of high school- it's online that he never graduated.

aruguladiet
Stalker
Stalker

Post by aruguladiet »

starslikeglitter wrote:i wonder where patricia came from tho because shes a lot older and stephanie always makes it seem like she doesnt have any friends. my only guess is that maybe she was friends with the fiance first and then became stephs?
in i believe their first video together, steph said they met through Youtube as patricia was a fan and commented on her youtube videos and then contacted her through email.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

gossipg610 wrote:
konagirl wrote:
No, he never went to college. He dropped out of high school- it's online that he never graduated.
I thought it was college that he dropped out of? He had facebook posts talking about being disappointed in himself for being unable to get a degree and failing classes.

Imo, him being ESL isn't a good excuse for how dumb he is. If I'm not mistaken, he learned English and came here when he was a young child. I could understand if he was like 16 when he learned English, since that would mean he's spent majority of his life overseas and with a completely different language, but he's been in America for most of his life and in an English speaking country IIRC.

Salinabish
Learner
Learner

Post by Salinabish »

LOL to the times when Stephanie used to exaggerate about her fiancé intelligence. Then he started to appear in her videos and now we know how dumb he actually is. I wonder what measures to Stephanie as really intelligent and clever.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

Rui thinking Red Lobster was a, "Bougie" restaurant. :rofl:

x_bubba
Debater
Debater

Post by x_bubba »

They're both pretty stupid lmao you got one who acts smart by misusing all the big word vocabulary and you got the other who's slow af but thinks he knows it all.

@123xyz: yeah I read that same post on facebook too. He did go to college but he dropped out/kicked out/whatever it was

imeneimene777
Learner
Learner

Post by imeneimene777 »

Did you see the last video on shookbang, she sounded just like steph.

Lulusoso
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lulusoso »

Is she doing like a murder case month or smth?
I want to watch her mukbangs, but i personally cannot handle those types of dark stories, its a mukbang keep it lighthearted lol

ninjalurker280
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ninjalurker280 »

x_bubba wrote:They're both pretty stupid lmao you got one who acts smart by misusing all the big word vocabulary and you got the other who's slow af but thinks he knows it all.

@123xyz: yeah I read that same post on facebook too. He did go to college but he dropped out/kicked out/whatever it was
I still can't believe he went to college. He was so confused @ 22:35 mark when she explained it the scenario so clearly in her Juicy Nuclear pork ramen. Even though his english is not his primary language, how did he not understand that ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW-7cwlv3WA

ninjalurker280
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ninjalurker280 »

Lulusoso wrote:Is she doing like a murder case month or smth?
I want to watch her mukbangs, but i personally cannot handle those types of dark stories, its a mukbang keep it lighthearted lol
she probably ran out things to talk about, u can only have so many hoe stories.

Noisyj6
Talker
Talker

Post by Noisyj6 »

Anyone watched her ‘it’s making us feel like high schoolers again’ vlog? Towards the end while she was showing off her packing cubes....Rui asked why he didn’t get any...she was speechless. I thought a small action like that shows how selfish she is.

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

Yea I also agree that I think shookbang is steph.

x_bubba
Debater
Debater

Post by x_bubba »

Sky8088 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:06 pm
Yea I also agree that I think shookbang is steph.
Shookbang is not Stephanie. Shookbang revealed herself and said she's AprilASMR.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

I never understood why people would think Stephanie was Shookbang... Stephanie has shown us time and time again that she's not bright enough to pull anything like that off.

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Stupid Rui didn't know that graham crackers are used in cheesecakes :roll:

chilidubu
Talker
Talker

Post by chilidubu »

Is it just me, or does Stephanie's sister look SUPER old for her age? Guess it runs in her family, cause Steph looks pretty old for her age too.

Return to “Stephanie Soo”