Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks - Part 3

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks - Part 3

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

This week's vlog - anyone notice the way Hannah avoided looking directly at Stef? Her eyes went in his direction but not once did I notice her looking in his eyes. Something has happened to piss her off - maybe it's just normal couple ups and downs but it was really noticeable to me how she avoided eye contact with him almost to the point of disdain. He, on the other hand, seemed to either be putting on an act of we're all right Jack or just oblivious to her dislike of him /something he'd done or said, I'm inclined to think the former. Maybe she was irritated with him for going off on too many 'creative tangents, or as I would say 'pissing around instead of focusing on getting the bloody job done' lol
Body language talks volumes louder than words shouted.

Yes, as previously commented on, I think a move is in the air for them. So far I do think they have wasted so many chances to get some beautiful shots of all around in Bath - all that talk of how wonderful Bath was going to be from a picturesque vlogging point of view, before they moved there, and not much seems to have come of it in my view. There's still time of course.....

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

Was her vlog where she said she was going to drink less filmed before or after this one? Because she’s not doing too well the way she was holding on to that red wine like her life depended on it.

Can’t really put my finger on it but she seemed weird this week. Like she wasn’t really ‘with it’ properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

if i was on a break with stef and the kids in the middle of nowhere wales (i lived in Cardiff and was 20 minutes from the countryside and it was a bit crap) i'd probably have a red wine. I'd be so pissed off if my husband couldn't do his flipping job and support us and our kids. my current partner has two jobs, he doesn't love them but he works hard. It's minimum wage and he never moans. We don't even have kids! Stef needs to get a grip.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

I think there has been a lot of tension and anger between them for some time now. . It's understandable with two young kids.. it's a struggle..

They both seem to need a break from being parents- it does surprise me how at times Hannah doesn't handle it. She's more caught up on house work and the show and tell of #mumlife and loses it when the kids are sick or stressing her out. There is really no need to drink so much. She has two cute kids. If she finds it so stressful she needs to stop having babies.

I hope they go to a couples councillor. No shame in that. Because their body language is very telling!
Or have arguments on camera- that will get their subs up!

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

I do wonder if arguments/disagreements between them are making it hard to film and get a vlog up some weeks. That would at least make sense with all the missing/late vlogs.

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

why has she changed her insta name? she doesn't even have the proper name as she's had to add 22 onto it lmao

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I was up with the cockerels this morning (no joke - it was 4am ..... ) when I realised it's my daughter's birthday next month. I don't know why she hasn't reminded me 400 times already BUT, it got me thinking, Rufus is ONE year old next month. Now, I know some babies are late developing in certain areas but, this poor child seems either confined to a picnic blanket , a pushchair/stroller , a car seat or Hannah's arms. I haven't actually seen him on video move around much. We know Hannah still wants to be in the new mum phase but, she needs to encourage him to be more independent and mobile.
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

bigspring
Talker
Talker

Post by bigspring »

auntiflo13 wrote:I was up with the cockerels this morning (no joke - it was 4am ..... ) when I realised it's my daughter's birthday next month. I don't know why she hasn't reminded me 400 times already BUT, it got me thinking, Rufus is ONE year old next month. Now, I know some babies are late developing in certain areas but, this poor child seems either confined to a picnic blanket , a pushchair/stroller , a car seat or Hannah's arms. I haven't actually seen him on video move around much. We know Hannah still wants to be in the new mum phase but, she needs to encourage him to be more independent and mobile.
I remember Grayson walked late (nothing wrong with that). I don’t think it’s fair to blame Hannah for lagging motor skills. I held my kids all the time and both walked early.

elliemay10
Talker
Talker

Post by elliemay10 »

Seriously ?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

WTF??? They do 1 - 2 hours vlog footage a month and then say they've got a good excuse when they miss a week? They've barely put up 10 hours worth of videos on their channel in a YEAR! That's literally less work than what I did in ONE shift in ONE night for the NHS! :?

Post by Guest »

elliemay10 wrote:Image

Seriously ?

Hwe good of an excuse can it be if we have to wait a week to hear it? If it is something like a family emergency or household sickness he should just say it straight up.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

They probably don't have a sponsor for the week lol (or it will be some Wantfeed rubbish)........

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

I think it's because they are on a camper van around god knows where for LLBean who sponsored them.

Can Stef please do a video explaining how he spends 12 hours a day six days a week to edit those mundane vlogs which are 20 mins long? What the actual f is he doing? I doubt he sifts through hours of footage. Hannah barely vlogs anymore. And it's all so forced.

Not sure why they find this so hard but they shouldn't give up these day jobs.. oh wait!

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

to say this is their only source of income and pretty much everything rides off them posting videos/doing content they really make a shit show of it. they take so many weeks off and seem to only be sponsored by starbucks. my job is a zero hours contract (i'm a student) and work two shifts a week, 12 hours total. If i pulled this with my boss I'd have been fired a long time ago. the vlogs have 0 substance and are just silky shots that are really boring. i started watching for hannah as she's only four years older than me and was quite relatable, but now it's just her going #mumlife ha ha i have children! and stef acting like a tortured artist because he can't manage to put out 20 mins of video a week. my manager is into photography and he sometimes shoots at 11am when we've been at work until 5am. stef would cry!

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

also i was thinking...what will they do when grayson is in school and they can't just go on holiday as much anymore??

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

emilyk wrote:also i was thinking...what will they do when grayson is in school and they can't just go on holiday as much anymore??

Ah !! Yes !! good point !! They will have to turn a lot of these sponsored breaks down. I'm guessing that most of these freebies they're enjoying do not coincide with school holidays. I also doubt they'll be offered freebies during school holidays in the future, as the travel companies will lose out on a full paying family booking a holiday - I bet they haven't thought of that either. Stef will end up doing what dudeLikehella does outside of youtube - wedding photography lolol !

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

Honestly they don’t deserve any of their followers.

They live in some crazy different world where everything in life is so very much harder than it is for everyone else.

Excuse after excuse.

Just come out and admit you are lazy as fuck it would be more respectable at this point.

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

auntiflo13 wrote:
emilyk wrote:also i was thinking...what will they do when grayson is in school and they can't just go on holiday as much anymore??

Ah !! Yes !! good point !! They will have to turn a lot of these sponsored breaks down. I'm guessing that most of these freebies they're enjoying do not coincide with school holidays. I also doubt they'll be offered freebies during school holidays in the future, as the travel companies will lose out on a full paying family booking a holiday - I bet they haven't thought of that either. Stef will end up doing what dudeLikehella does outside of youtube - wedding photography lolol !
They seem to get a lot from the Telegraph! They also seem to go away pretty much whenever.... Wouldn't be surprised if they left Grayson behind and took Rufus only. Haha! I wouldn't trust him with my wedding. Imagine waiting weeks then being told you can't have the video as he didn't like the creative direction he was going ;)

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

jassie_gal_au wrote:I think it's because they are on a camper van around god knows where for LLBean who sponsored them.

Can Stef please do a video explaining how he spends 12 hours a day six days a week to edit those mundane vlogs which are 20 mins long? What the actual f is he doing? I doubt he sifts through hours of footage. Hannah barely vlogs anymore. And it's all so forced.

Not sure why they find this so hard but they shouldn't give up these day jobs.. oh wait!

he's avoiding basic childcare and hanging out with hannah obvs

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

Stef posted their landlord is selling the house. I wonder if it's true or an excuse to move. We called it!!! Will they stay in Bath they presumably love son mis h yet never talk about?

Return to “Hannah Maggs”