Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 2

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 2

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Naz and Yas's style is the absolute worst. It's so trashy and basic. I hate seeing girls dress exactly the same and it not even look nice.
They clearly have the money so she does really need a stylist that is not old.
When they were in Ohio they should've layered, wore chunky knits and big coats with jeans and heeled boots. Just simple pieces I don't know why they choose to dress trashy. Now they are in LA you'd think they would wear more flattering clothes. they think if they have their boobs out it passes off as sexy. It really doesn't. I think sexy is how you wear your clothes. It bothers me watching everyone dress the same with the same basic bitch slides and leggings thinking they look stylish when they all look cheap. Honestly anyone could look amazing even on a budget. Especially if you are in the public eye. They try too hard to copy Kim but Kim knows how to dress (sometimes it's questionable lol) oh and I wish Yas would fix her damn eyebrows. Everyone in the comments agreed the guy working on her brows did a better job. It bothers me they haven't got a single clue.

TotallySocialSpies
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by TotallySocialSpies »

Pancakes0098 wrote:Naz and Yas's style is the absolute worst. It's so trashy and basic. I hate seeing girls dress exactly the same and it not even look nice.
They clearly have the money so she does really need a stylist that is not old.
When they were in Ohio they should've layered, wore chunky knits and big coats with jeans and heeled boots. Just simple pieces I don't know why they choose to dress trashy. Now they are in LA you'd think they would wear more flattering clothes. they think if they have their boobs out it passes off as sexy. It really doesn't. I think sexy is how you wear your clothes. It bothers me watching everyone dress the same with the same basic bitch slides and leggings thinking they look stylish when they all look cheap. Honestly anyone could look amazing even on a budget. Especially if you are in the public eye. They try too hard to copy Kim but Kim knows how to dress (sometimes it's questionable lol) oh and I wish Yas would fix her damn eyebrows. Everyone in the comments agreed the guy working on her brows did a better job. It bothers me they haven't got a single clue.
Agreed. I've always thought this. They do dress basic, and they do look like everyone else.

I don't get it when people say "Not like these other hoes" when they're just like them.. "You weren't born to fit in, you were born to stand out" ...but you don't even stand out yourself. I really dislike people like that.

The Kavari Sisters want to be noticed so bad in public with their saggy boobs all out. Then they rant when they get back from wherever they're coming from and complain about someone being disrespectful to them. But like idgi..you WANTED the attention, but if it isn't praising you the way you want, you act like damn brat about it. These heauxes feel like they're entitled to anything and everything. If I ever meet them, I'm gonna pull them to the side and tell them how it is.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

These sisters are pure trash, how did they think their outfits were appropriate for the ballet? Are they really that desperate to be sexualized that they can’t wear something clean and tasteful for only a few hours? Such simple minds they have... it’s not like their thot outfits were cute even lol. Something about their saggy tits popping out all the time makes them look smelly to me.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

ga7ba wrote:These sisters are pure trash, how did they think their outfits were appropriate for the ballet? Are they really that desperate to be sexualized that they can’t wear something clean and tasteful for only a few hours? Such simple minds they have... it’s not like their thot outfits were cute even lol. Something about their saggy tits popping out all the time makes them look smelly to me.
Smelly. HAHAHA! But I actually know what you mean lol. I can just see naz in her basic slides with her crusty leggings and a crappy low cut top. There's so much else they could be wearing. If I saw them out I would not look twice at them. You know the only attention they get are from creepy ugly men. If they dressed for their age they'd turn more heads. These girls are clueless.

Mel blocked me on twitter cause I called him out for being bitchy and negative when naz can handle herself lol. He's such a pathetic child. When he comes back on the vlogs I hope he gets so much hate he doesn't want to come back on them lol.

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by HeyMama »

I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”