Rosita Applebaum Pt. 3

J_Cado
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rosita Applebaum Pt. 3

Post by J_Cado »

I’m ALMOST sorry for enjoying this, lmfao! Rose really screwed herself with that rant. She’s probably kicking herself in the ass hard for putting that post out! I mean even YouTubers that are bigger than her are getting wind of her shit and responding! Lmfao! Well Rose, you got the views you asked for....and all it costed you was the respect from the beauty community and some of your followers, and social media humiliation. Was that IG story of your entitled rant worth it?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

J_Cado wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:01 am
I’m ALMOST sorry for enjoying this, lmfao! Rose really screwed herself with that rant. She’s probably kicking herself in the ass hard for putting that post out! I mean even YouTubers that are bigger than her are getting wind of her shit and responding! Lmfao! Well Rose, you got the views you asked for....and all it costed you was the respect from the beauty community and some of your followers, and social media humiliation. Was that IG story of your entitled rant worth it?
It’s funny cause on that here for the tea post she is reading all the comments and liking the ones saying that she’s being treated unfairly or that people are being too harsh lmfaooooooo.... like she didn’t learn anything. She’s back to posting stories now as if nothing happened 😂

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

Anyone remember chocolate babies?

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

She is fucking ridiculous! She really is extra. Like seriously Rose? You really think you’re that BIG that you need to hire these poor people to clean your little ass Joe-Shmo apartment???? You’re really full of yourself, smfh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Wow really isn’t her apartment the size of a shoe box? And doesn’t she claim to be obsessed with cleaning? I don’t get why she needs cleaners

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:47 pm
Wow really isn’t her apartment the size of a shoe box? And doesn’t she claim to be obsessed with cleaning? I don’t get why she needs cleaners
Because she loves to show off that she loves to spend money on unnecessary shit and seem like she’s rich rich. That money deadass burns a hole in her fucking pocket.

indigo_child
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by indigo_child »

i don't understand how rose has enough $$ to sustain her lifestyle. is it all the sponsorships? she probably gets money off shouting the cleaners out. she seems like more of a city city girl to me but she prob needs to make more for that no?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

what the hell was she rambling about in her new vlog? Going on about the sun and how shes at a crossroads cause her friends moved to LA and now she is considering it... then all of a sudden shes in LA visiting them LOL. Shes always been annoying but for some reason when she was in LA she was being unbearably annoying and I don't even know why. Just the way she was acting and the things she was saying. I noticed in insta that she went to Columbia right after LA too. Girl BYE flying all over the damn place for no reason at all other than to go on vacay. SMH

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Does her boyfriend even fucking work? This dude ALWAYS up in the vlogs (hidden of course), and going on vacations with her everywhere! Like goddamn, does he have a job or is he collecting government money and living his best life doing it? Even we knew that her fucking ex boyfriend Noe had a job working for Fresh Direct, but what about this mutha? Cuz he seems to enjoy this social media life.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:29 pm
what the hell was she rambling about in her new vlog? Going on about the sun and how shes at a crossroads cause her friends moved to LA and now she is considering it... then all of a sudden shes in LA visiting them LOL. Shes always been annoying but for some reason when she was in LA she was being unbearably annoying and I don't even know why. Just the way she was acting and the things she was saying. I noticed in insta that she went to Columbia right after LA too. Girl BYE flying all over the damn place for no reason at all other than to go on vacay. SMH

Her ass BEGGING to get COVID, all this traveling she doing and knowing damn well she allergic to everything known to man and her ass ain’t even vaccinated. Let her keep playing around. She trying to be a baller/shot caller with all this traveling and she gonna end up being sick.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

J_Cado wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:20 pm
Does her boyfriend even fucking work? This dude ALWAYS up in the vlogs (hidden of course), and going on vacations with her everywhere! Like goddamn, does he have a job or is he collecting government money and living his best life doing it? Even we knew that her fucking ex boyfriend Noe had a job working for Fresh Direct, but what about this mutha? Cuz he seems to enjoy this social media life.
I only check in on her occasionally but I wondered if he worked too. They are always going on a vacation. It is interesting to me
that he is always able to go with her on trips.

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

if rose or anyone in her family/friends got covid we would not hear the end of it. girl is traveling all over. also i've learned its bad to put fillers in your nose, it cuts off circulation and doctors don't recommend it. her lips are starting to get too big too imo. i wonder if she's gonna have another reaction to the filler then blame it on everyone and everything else

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

indigo_child wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:50 am
if rose or anyone in her family/friends got covid we would not hear the end of it. girl is traveling all over. also i've learned its bad to put fillers in your nose, it cuts off circulation and doctors don't recommend it. her lips are starting to get too big too imo. i wonder if she's gonna have another reaction to the filler then blame it on everyone and everything else
I wonder if Rose would have the decency and common sense to quarantine herself when she gets back, or is she just gonna go about her day regular scheduled programming, as if she didn’t go to a WHOLE ‘NOTHER COUNTRY, smfh. If she doesn’t take those precautions someone oughta report that shit! And some countries are even making it mandatory that you get the COVID vaccine before entering their country. As it should be.

ytgurugossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by ytgurugossiper »

J_Cado wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:56 pm
She is fucking ridiculous! She really is extra. Like seriously Rose? You really think you’re that BIG that you need to hire these poor people to clean your little ass Joe-Shmo apartment???? You’re really full of yourself, smfh.
Omg! 😂 this is hilarious! Her apartment is tiny!! She talks about being anxious about cleaning 24/7, but yet she can’t wash her dishes! That’s very hypocritical. Anyway thanks for sharing the pics. It’s super funny to see her be this extra.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Is she on vacation again?????? Wtf is wrong with her

Cupcakesucre
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cupcakesucre »

Lemme revive this thread real quick, she broke up with her man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did she really? Does she have another man in the wings? She can’t be without a man.

Cupcakesucre
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cupcakesucre »

tar wrote:Did she really? Does she have another man in the wings? She can’t be without a man.
Yeah she had a Q&A on her IG stories yesterday, someone asked if she was single and she responded yes. LMAO I’m sure she has another loser on standby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

How long until she gets bored with this apartment and want to spend her money on something else??? Cuz I truly think the girl just likes to piss money away cuz she has it.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

I’m guessing her and that dude got back together, smh, (A new version of Noe, apparently) so she can have someone drive her around NYC and in exchange he can be the Social Media Boyfriend without a face, so she can bite off of Jenny_69, with the whole hiding the man’s face, smfh.

Return to “P-T”