Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rosita Applebaum Pt. 3

Post by jajaja »

indigo_child wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:29 am
she's kinda obsessed with herself. like she had people repost their "favorite" picture of her and now she's reposting the reposts and there's a winner who wins lipgloss. maybe its to get more exposure but idk. also filler doesn't fully dissolve it migrates so i feel like its risky to get filler in your nose like it might get bigger over time
I am cryinggg I was wondering why so many people were reposting her. 25 people posting a random photo competing for a lipgloss, yep that makes sense. I hope it was at least a lipgloss set and not a single one.

As for her being sick, I was so shocked she flew back before she got the results for covid back. And then she posted her results after she was back in NY totally ignorant of getting sick on the plan or while she was in the hospital. What was equally shocking was that as she was lying on the hospital bed covered in hives and swollen like a balloon....she was eating MACARONI AND CHEESE and 2 and a half broccoli florets. You’re not gonna go for a green juice? The root of her issues is whats going in her body, if its not the filler/botox (which I assumed was what happened) then her diet isn’t doing her any favors either.

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

Wait, does she have PCOS or hyperthyroidism? I feel like every other YouTuber/influencer has one of the two nowadays :roll:

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:01 pm
LMAOOO I wonder how long until she get a BBL for real...

1752EE8Fff-4239-40BD-A379-7F0944B2ADEE.jpeg

5FCE7642-85DD-412B-8945-C78C761FDF38.jpeg

She’s prob not the best candidate since she’s allergic to everything so she says 🙄
I always wondered and was surprised as to why she never got one. Especially back in the day when she'd be around those bartender/stripper hoes in the club. I know they would've given their doctors name to her in a heartbeat

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

J_Cado wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:56 pm
Rose just wanted an excuse to post her Peloton bike. She still has to let the whole world know she bought an over $1k bike, smh. It ain’t helping cuz her ass still fat, she like DJ Khaled.....what weight are u losing, but STILL on a diet?????
She'll never stop being materialistic and buying things that DON'T benefit her whatsoever. Sis can't even stick to a diet... she thinks she's gonna lose weight from using the Peleton? Yeah right, not with her popping McDonald's greasy ass fries in her mouth every week.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

I just saw her latest video on her “Nighttime Routine”....bro, that shit looks so rehearsed and fake. This girl is so pretentious till it’s not even funny. And clearly she isn’t losing ANY weight cuz u can definitely see zero changes in this video for sure. This girl is such a self-pampered princess. The only thing I’ve seen this girl be capable of is cleaning her own apartment and that’s about it. She barely cooks cuz she wants to piss money away and eat out all the time like she’s Carrie Bradshaw or something, doesn’t drive or have her license, she doesn’t do her own laundry but pays for it to get done for her, she pays to have her couch deep cleaned, pays fir unnecessary lip/nose fillers, goes to expensive ass salons, and always spending money on dumb stupid shit. Idk how this current boyfriend of hers finds this shit attractive, smh. This guy must have lots of time on his hands to be catering, vacationing, and driving her any and everywhere. Rose just seems like she has no direction except towards an expensive ass department store and a makeup counter.

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

She honestly looked pregnant!

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

SassyB wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:50 pm
She honestly looked pregnant!

Rose is SEVERELY SUPERFICIAL to care for another human being cuz that means she’d have to make sacrifices. Homegirl ain’t about to give up labels and shit for a child.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Uhhh is she for real? The entitlement:
692A3F3D-3ACE-428F-A102-97FCE12BFB05.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:41 pm
Uhhh is she for real? The entitlement:

692A3F3D-3ACE-428F-A102-97FCE12BFB05.jpeg
I say make that shit go viral! So people can see her true attitude.

jajaja
Talker
Talker

Post by jajaja »

Oh whats that...shes complaining no ones supporting her content...must be thursday

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

HAHAAHHA she's for sure reading here- go watch her story she did an apology about that post... saying people were calling her "entitled" LMAOO Hi Rose

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:26 pm
HAHAAHHA she's for sure reading here- go watch her story she did an apology about that post... saying people were calling her "entitled" LMAOO Hi Rose
GOOD! It’s not the first time she’s acted like that. She thinks that she’s owed something because of the amount of money and unnecessary extra-ness she does with everything. There’s nothing wrong with keeping it real and simple, but Rose ALWAYS wanna be more than what she is or try to keep up with everyone else around her or on YouTube that’s more successful than her. I’m starting to truly think that this is the real reason why Noey and her are not together anymore. He probably wanted to keep things simple and less lavish while Rose just wanted to piss money on dumb shit and constantly go out andbe chauffeured all over the place. He was probably over it and wanted her to grow up, but people were looking at him like the bad guy calling him a jerk and stuff, and I never saw him acting like a jerk with her once in her videos, he probably just wasn’t feeling it anymore. But she needs to cut the “I’m feeling myself” shit the fuck out already. Girl almost 30 and still acting young. Time to adult!

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

Her ass was deadass crying on IG over her entitlement??? Rose, you're only crying because your sensitive ass was called out per usual. This definitely isn't the first time you've done it and probably won't be the last since you're money hungry. Those fake, corny videos with Brendon ain't cutting it. You'll continue getting under 10K views with videos like that, trust and believe.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Christyyy23 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:47 pm
Her ass was deadass crying on IG over her entitlement??? Rose, you're only crying because your sensitive ass was called out per usual. This definitely isn't the first time you've done it and probably won't be the last since you're money hungry. Those fake, corny videos with Brendon ain't cutting it. You'll continue getting under 10K views with videos like that, trust and believe.
Oh well. Rose needs to be REAL and stop the hood rich shit already. In the past she did this shit saying “companies need to sponsor her cuz she spends alot of money purchasing their products or that she has bought something many times”. Like bro, NO ONE MADE TOU BUY THEIR SHIT! YOU CHOSE TO! So these companies don’t need to do a damn thing for you. Rose just worrying about that money so she can keep buying expensive stupid shit and brag about it. JuicyJas started her channel long after Rose had already had hers and JuicyJas is almost at 1M! While Rose is STILL in the low 300K. Why? Because JuicyJas keeps it real, simple, and doesn’t show off by acting all lavish and shit. She just keeps it 100. Rose needs to take lessons from JuicyJas. Rose is older than her but acts immature, that’s sad.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

When she gained all that weight and cut and dyed her hair to copy her friend a few years ago is when she lost herself lol. She wasn’t the same as she was she she started her channel and people can pick up on her not being real. Now she just tries to be a cookie cutter version of bigger influencers. Even though she isn’t she still tries so hard to be lollll

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

LMAO now she just got exposed on HereForTheTea2 Instagram page I cannotttttttt. Karma really coming to bite her in the ass again. Looks like she won't be having a happy Valentine's Day :roll: poor Rose

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:40 pm
When she gained all that weight and cut and dyed her hair to copy her friend a few years ago is when she lost herself lol. She wasn’t the same as she was she she started her channel and people can pick up on her not being real. Now she just tries to be a cookie cutter version of bigger influencers. Even though she isn’t she still tries so hard to be lollll
Was that when she did that ombré to her hair that completely FRIED it?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Christyyy23 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:55 pm
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Yes it was!! Hahahaha. Her friend did her hair ombré and rose tried to copy her and ruined her hair lmfao. Also I saw that she’s getting absolutely dragged on here for the tea 😂 like seriously tho that’s what she gets.

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:04 pm
Christyyy23 wrote:
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Yes it was!! Hahahaha. Her friend did her hair ombré and rose tried to copy her and ruined her hair lmfao. Also I saw that she’s getting absolutely dragged on here for the tea 😂 like seriously tho that’s what she gets.
Lmaooo that hair color looked so bad on her. She is getting dragged SO bad. I bet she's gonna either 1) come back on IG crying, trying to explain herself again :roll: or 2) go ghost on social media for weeks 3) go back to Florida for a bit to spend time with family. She's so predictable lmfao

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Christyyy23 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:14 pm
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:04 pm
Christyyy23 wrote:
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Lmaooo that hair color looked so bad on her. She is getting dragged SO bad. I bet she's gonna either 1) come back on IG crying, trying to explain herself again :roll: or 2) go ghost on social media for weeks 3) go back to Florida for a bit to spend time with family. She's so predictable lmfao
💯! The one time she “blows up” and gets noticed it’s for being a bitch to her subs lmaooo. It’s funny cause it came from her whole feeling herself attitude. She burned herself lol

Return to “P-T”