Rosita Applebaum Pt. 3

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Rosita Applebaum Pt. 3

Post by SassyB »

6818F14C-C16E-47DE-8146-DD31419D79C1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Yikes I thought she lost some weight since she’s been looking slimmer in her vids... those pics and also her new Sephora haul today say otherwise. I think her straightening her hair adds ten pounds to her.

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Christyyy23 »

Damn. I remember when this thread used to be poppin back in the day. Now it's a ghost town

Cupcakesucre
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cupcakesucre »

I hope she does vlogmas this year so I have something entertaining to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

looks like shes doing vlogmas again. In her newest vid, she goes on a trip and her new man isn't there... I wonder if they broke up. Also she mentioned in another video that she was moving again cause she didn't like the neighborhood. How does she have the energy to move so often. I guess when you have nothing better to do u it doesn't matter. It's weird cause one min she looks like she lost weight, but then u see another angle or a full body pic and she hasn't. I think its all the shit shes getting done to her face that makes her face look a little slimmer. She still looks much better than she has in years so I have to give her that.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:17 pm
looks like shes doing vlogmas again. In her newest vid, she goes on a trip and her new man isn't there... I wonder if they broke up. Also she mentioned in another video that she was moving again cause she didn't like the neighborhood. How does she have the energy to move so often. I guess when you have nothing better to do u it doesn't matter. It's weird cause one min she looks like she lost weight, but then u see another angle or a full body pic and she hasn't. I think its all the shit shes getting done to her face that makes her face look a little slimmer. She still looks much better than she has in years so I have to give her that.
Please! The neighborhood ain’t got shit to do with it. Rose just likes to spend money and wants to seem fancy and shit. Nah, that money be burning a huge ass hole in her pocket. She loves to spend money. She chose that apartment and now ALL OF A SUDDEN she don’t like the neighborhood?! You in the Bronx! What u was hoping it’d turn into Fifth Avenue overnight?! Smfh

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

She only looks slimmer in her face thanks to all the cosmetic surgery and botox she's been getting for her "TMJ." Other than that her body still looks sloppy and fat. I'll get excited and see her post a selfie of her face thinking "wow, she's lost a bit of weight" and then see the catfish picture of her full body and go oh, it was just the botox helping.

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

Also, I think she's still with her "man." He was in that yacht video that Brendon or whatever his name is shot not too long ago. I bet he cheats on her just like her last ex

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Did anyone see her stories from today, she’s in the hospital in Florida with some weird full body rash and swelling

Cupcakesucre
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cupcakesucre »

I did! She is such an attention seeker! There’s no need to document the entire experience and take selfies in your hospital gown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

She is UN-FUCKING-REAL, Smfh. Like who the fuck told her that taking selfies of herself in a hospital was a cute thing and impressive??!! People are fucking dying in hospitals now cuz of COVID-19 and she’s trying to pose for the ‘Gram! Rose is unbelievable man. And why the fuck is she traveling to Florida with this COVID shit spiking and putting her family at risk! Rose can be so selfish sometimes. Her mom has RA and she’s traveling from NY to FL, two hotspots for this virus and it’s like she isn’t even being considerate of that. She needs to grow up already!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

The last blog she went off cause ppl were giving her shit for traveling during the pandemic and her excuse was to see her mom.... okay well everyone is in that situation it doesn’t change the fact that it’s not safe especially for her mom to see rosita after her traveling. Also she got a covid test in the hospital but didn’t get the results yet and still travelled back to NY.... and then had to nerve to say she needs to rule out COVID among all the other things when she landed in NY.... so she could have covid and she still went on the plane? What a fuckin moron. THIS is the reason she should not be traveling it’s her Carma.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:18 am
The last blog she went off cause ppl were giving her shit for traveling during the pandemic and her excuse was to see her mom.... okay well everyone is in that situation it doesn’t change the fact that it’s not safe especially for her mom to see rosita after her traveling. Also she got a covid test in the hospital but didn’t get the results yet and still travelled back to NY.... and then had to nerve to say she needs to rule out COVID among all the other things when she landed in NY.... so she could have covid and she still went on the plane? What a fuckin moron. THIS is the reason she should not be traveling it’s her Carma.
Idk what the fuck she getting mad about! She CHOSE to move back to NY on some ghetto fabulous high sadiddy bullshit. She could’ve stayed with her family down there in Florida, but NOOOOOO she had to bitch and complain about how she couldn’t find a nail salon, hair salon that did a good job like in NY and all that other bullshit. Like please, don’t use ur poor mom as an excuse for ur dumb reckless shit, cuz this traveling that she’s doing IS RECKLESS! It’s idiot people like her that’s the reason why this virus keeps fucking spreading!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Her new thing now is “im not gonna stop until I get answers” about her allergy or whatever because that’s “just the type of person she is” and she will push to get answers Lmfaoo. Girl STFUUUUUU! She left the Florida’s hospital before even getting her test results back 🙄. Someone suggested some allergist or something but she was too tired to call and said she would call another day... she’s so full of shit.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

I’ve BEEN over Rose. She’s just looking for fucking attention, like always! Clearly she doesn’t give a fuck about who she could potentially get sick cuz who the fuck leaves without making sure they’re in the clear first?! Stupid people like her are tge reason we can’t get rid of this shit! She and her stupid ass friends wanna hop on planes and shit and risk getting sick just so they can show off for social media.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

LMAOOO I wonder how long until she get a BBL for real...
1752EE8Fff-4239-40BD-A379-7F0944B2ADEE.jpeg
5FCE7642-85DD-412B-8945-C78C761FDF38.jpeg
She’s prob not the best candidate since she’s allergic to everything so she says 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Rose just wanted an excuse to post her Peloton bike. She still has to let the whole world know she bought an over $1k bike, smh. It ain’t helping cuz her ass still fat, she like DJ Khaled.....what weight are u losing, but STILL on a diet?????

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

it honestly pissed me off when she said "no its definitely not fillers" -- like girl you just got fillers and botox put all over your face. which is fine but she got defensive on ig because people were trying to help saying "maybe its the seller and botox you just got" and she's like no way its not that it could be everything else tho..... like why would you continue to get lash extensions when you get that reaction? and now you're gonna say there's no way these cosmetic fillers are the problem when you get a reaction from makeup?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

LOL so true... she’s such a moron. Seems like now that she’s back to normal she doesn’t give AF about what caused it. So funny that she was like I WONT STOP untik I get answers. Bullshit.

Also, how ironic that she’s so allergic to everything yet hoards perfume. If she’s so allergic then I’m sure she’s allergic to over half of those fragrances. Doesn’t add up

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

she's kinda obsessed with herself. like she had people repost their "favorite" picture of her and now she's reposting the reposts and there's a winner who wins lipgloss. maybe its to get more exposure but idk. also filler doesn't fully dissolve it migrates so i feel like its risky to get filler in your nose like it might get bigger over time

Return to “P-T”