Rosita Applebaum Pt. 3

J_Cado
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rosita Applebaum Pt. 3

Post by J_Cado »

Bruh! The fuck she doing to her face???? This bitch looks older than my ass! Her face looks like a pulled turkey now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Wonder if dude realizes that Rose makes all her boyfriends, in the moment, take her to Phillipe Chow. That’s where her first boyfriend Jay took her and she been going there with every new guy since. Idk, as a man I’d feel some type of way about my girl taking me where she went with her exes.

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Christyyy23 »

So wait. She broke up with that guy towards the end of July, but looks like she’s back with him? Interesting. This girl can never stay single, yikes

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Shes with a whole new guy now LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Does she drop the guys or do they get tired of and drop her? I would love to know the answer. :rofl:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Lol you think she would've learned her lesson by now and honor what she said after her first boyfriend and not put her relationships out there.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She can’t help herself. She feels like she has to be in a relationship and show off her man.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

tar wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:05 pm
She can’t help herself. She feels like she has to be in a relationship and show off her man.

Yeah, and apparently she found another idiot who is her chauffeur and has to cook for her. Idk what guys find attractive about that shit, all Rose knows how to do is pick up a menu, smh. I’ve never seen or heard of her throwing down in the kitchen.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

shes the same old blob rosita she was before but now she got that botox in her jaw to slim her face out a bit :rofl:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Oooof did anyone see her insta? Shes in mexico again but with her new man this time and she tagged his insta where he posted a pic of them. I went and watched his story and you catch a glimpse of rose sitting by the pool :?

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:41 pm
shes the same old blob rosita she was before but now she got that botox in her jaw to slim her face out a bit :rofl:
I really thought she was gonna be able to get her body in shape for once when she was on her peloton grind a few months back, but now that she’s with that new guy she’ll prolly gain more weight again. Sis can never get it together. She still be trying to hide her body shape by wearing all black and posing in uncomfortable angles. We see right through you Rosita :roll:

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

Also, it’s very funny how she thinks this new guy is the “one.” I mean, at least she has a guy finally claiming her for once, but he’ll prolly end up cheating on her too just like her other ex’s

hg96
Talker
Talker

Post by hg96 »

It might be a long shot but I actually think she’s pregnant. She takes a lot of photos trying to hide her stomach and she post vids of liquor but I don’t think I’ve seen her actually drinking any of it. I think we are gonna get a Rose baby announcement soon

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

HIIIIIIGHLY DOUBT she’s pregnant. Rose is TOO self-absorbed and severely materialistic. This girl pisses away money on unnecessary and extravagant shit all the time. Having a baby would mean toning her lifestyle down and putting another person before her own materialistic needs. Rose is nowhere near ready for that kind of huge responsibility and sacrifice. Rose just getting big again, that’s all.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

This is why I don’t like Rose, she always lies and thinks no one pays attention to shit. She over here claiming this is her “first Tik Tok” it isn’t…her first Tik Tok was that stupid video of her making a coffee on her Nespresso in the old apartment. Idk why she always gotta be phony.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

She's an idiot. Also I thought she was gonna keep her relationships private LOL.... One she breaks up with this one it will be "I'm keeping my relationships private" again. She was literally with that other guy right before this one. Unfortunately for Rose and her waistline he's a wannabe chef

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

I guess Rose finally found someone just as narcissistic as her. No wonder he loves doing videos and being in videos. He gets attention.

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Now that I’m looking at the pic and the caption more, doesn’t he remind you of that first guy she introduced when she first started YouTube, that Indian guy Jay that bought her that ugly blue Celine bag that she ended up trading for the black? Lol. He definitely looks like him a little and even acts like him.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

yeah he does look like that first bf and he does look indian. Did she say this ethnicity ever? I wonder what he is. He is definitely using her for follower clout lol he just shouted out his insta handle in her new vlog :? . Ew I know ive said this many times but her mouth is soooo big and wide. She looks like Mr potato head with her mouth and nose combo.

I also cant stand her how she's always beats these popular phrases like a dead horse "it's the ________ for me" and "it's giving ___________". Girl stfu its played out already

J_Cado
Learner
Learner

Post by J_Cado »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 1:46 pm
yeah he does look like that first bf and he does look indian. Did she say this ethnicity ever? I wonder what he is. He is definitely using her for follower clout lol he just shouted out his insta handle in her new vlog :? . Ew I know ive said this many times but her mouth is soooo big and wide. She looks like Mr potato head with her mouth and nose combo.

I also cant stand her how she's always beats these popular phrases like a dead horse "it's the ________ for me" and "it's giving ___________". Girl stfu its played out already
OMFG! She is MAD ANNOOOOOYING with those phrases! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Her face looks like shit cuz of all those injections she pumping into her face. She really wants to be a “Kardashian” so bad. She even started doing that thing with her mouth like Kim K. with the licking of her teeth now, smfh.

Return to “P-T”