Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Post by jinalebcool »

gymchick wrote:I’m not a fan of Carlie.... but I fully think Jackson is an entitled little self absorbed narcissist who can’t truly love anyone or have true empathy unless it benefits his own personal image. He is able to lie and create a persona to get what he wants. He think everyone around him are idiots, he is condescending....he doesn’t find happiness if affection and love from friends and family- those are his props. He is happy just being by himself, obsessing over his newest thing in finance...it’s so clear. They will get a divorce down the line, he will become more and more distant emotionally towards his family- true narcissistic self coming out. Which will make Carlie crazy because he will continue to keep up his perfect husband and dad personal on the outside...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy new year!!... This prediction is in my favorite tab... :rofl:
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

It's all about sex when it comes to Jackson.. grabbing Carlie's boobs and she happily enjoys recording it. Save it.... :roll:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

CreepShow75 wrote:Brand deal material right here.
yuk! how she can wake up to that every morning ,I don`t know! :? I`ve kept away from the creepy twosome ,can anyone tell me what this was about??
Thanks ,and a very happy new year to you all!!! :D <3 :tu:

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

In that old video of Steve it sounds like he was pretty sure he was going to marry her and give her the half dozen blonde babies she wanted. Kind of sad when you look back on it. Her insecurities and craziness lost her a really great man. Inclusive of all his faults, still leagues beyond Jackson.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

gymchick wrote:I’m not a fan of Carlie.... but I fully think Jackson is an entitled little self absorbed narcissist who can’t truly love anyone or have true empathy unless it benefits his own personal image. He is able to lie and create a persona to get what he wants. He think everyone around him are idiots, he is condescending....he doesn’t find happiness if affection and love from friends and family- those are his props. He is happy just being by himself, obsessing over his newest thing in finance...it’s so clear. They will get a divorce down the line, he will become more and more distant emotionally towards his family- true narcissistic self coming out. Which will make Carlie crazy because he will continue to keep up his perfect husband and dad personal on the outside...

Personal, so feel free to scroll by: that's exactly how my ex was. He had everyone around me fooled, except for my sister. And she only saw through him because he let his mask slip when she was around. Everyone kept telling me how wonderful he was, and I kept thinking "Yeah? You don't live with him!"
At least Carlie has the vlogs and Jackson's own idiotic Tweets to show what a dick he is. It's really crazy-making when nobody around you sees what a two-faced person you're married to. What's funny is that she still tries to maintain the "perfect couple" image while he's right there tweeting about what losers everyone else is.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
CreepShow75 wrote:Brand deal material right here.
yuk! how she can wake up to that every morning ,I don`t know! :? I`ve kept away from the creepy twosome ,can anyone tell me what this was about??
He has that creepy serial killer, dead in the eyes look. He looks like he's gonna snap and be violent someday.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

These are all traits of a sociopath.
And it's all correct on how he goes about his life and how he views himself and family.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
She was asking him to close out the vlog by saying goodnight to the viewers and he flipped “us” off. Lol he’s just mad because he thought he was going to be the most popular youtuber after marrying Carlie. However their channel is getting low views and they haven’t even reached 500k subscribers. He’s such a narcissist, he expects everyone to kiss his ass.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:
some1likeyou2 wrote:
She was asking him to close out the vlog by saying goodnight to the viewers and he flipped “us” off. Lol he’s just mad because he thought he was going to be the most popular youtuber after marrying Carlie. However their channel is getting low views and they haven’t even reached 500k subscribers. He’s such a narcissist, he expects everyone to kiss his ass.

Why would she include that? Does she think he's hilarious?
Or maybe she feels that way too. Wouldn't surprise me, the way she's always whining about negative comments, and I think _she_ expected their channel to take off as well.
I don't understand why she was posting about being worried about views being down. Wasn't she just saying a month or so ago that she could quit YouTube because Senegence was making her so much money? ImageImage

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

If he wants to make bank and actually be (fake) likable, he has to change his whole life around. With an attitude like that, no one is gonna want to watch and support them. I don't know if he's always been like this from the beginning, but as I've been taking notice these last few months, he is an unbearable, miserable piece of shit. I feel so bad that Cooper has to deal with that.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Image of course there are people smarter than you!! What an asshole! He’s a 25 year old weirdo who trades bitcoins and seems to think he’s on top of the world.

Carlie’s mistake was abandoning her main channel and starting the crappy whatsupwoods. The channel is too boring and predictable. A lot of people are turned off by Jackson. She could have been pulling in huge views if she just continued vlogging on her main.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Rhea85 wrote:Image of course there are people smarter than you!! What an asshole! He’s a 25 year old weirdo who trades bitcoins and seems to think he’s on top of the world.

Carlie’s mistake was abandoning her main channel and starting the crappy whatsupwoods. The channel is too boring and predictable. A lot of people are turned off by Jackson. She could have been pulling in huge views if she just continued vlogging on her main.

:rofl: who says that? Of course doctors are smarter than you when it comes to medical stuff. They went to medical school. What a strange thing to say. :?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I think he's just stunned at the idea that _anyone_ is smarter than he is.

He reminds me of Trump. "I know more about (insert topic) than anyone!"

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

He definitely looks down upon Carlie and the entire butler family. I don’t think he sees her as his equal. If he’s surprised by the fact that doctors are smarter than him, then imagine what he thinks of trolltard. That’s a bizarre way of thinking. I guess if you think you’re better than everyone and are anti-social than you might be surprised to find out that there are experts in other fields.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

AND he surrounds himself with ppl who ARE intellectually lacking. Look at his entire family of in-laws. It's a ego-maintenance/self-preservation thing for him.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

LivingInElysium wrote:AND he surrounds himself with ppl who ARE intellectually lacking. Look at his entire family of in-laws. It's a ego-maintenance/self-preservation thing for him.
She sure knows how to pick them! I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She could have had an average country gentleman who drives a truck or works on a farm but since she’s all about image, status and wealth she choose a college athlete, a famous bodybuilder and a deceiving financial “guru”

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I took that tweet to mean he was giving them credit for being so smart and helpful to his mom. I would say he probably feels kind of helpless and ignorant in a situation like that, how most people would. I don't really see that as an offensive or conceited thing to say.

apletree943
Learner
Learner

Post by apletree943 »

Summersby wrote:I took that tweet to mean he was giving them credit for being so smart and helpful to his mom. I would say he probably feels kind of helpless and ignorant in a situation like that, how most people would. I don't really see that as an offensive or conceited thing to say.
thats how i took it as well

but considering who said it I can see why others think differently :D

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

apletree943 wrote:
Summersby wrote:I took that tweet to mean he was giving them credit for being so smart and helpful to his mom. I would say he probably feels kind of helpless and ignorant in a situation like that, how most people would. I don't really see that as an offensive or conceited thing to say.
thats how i took it as well

but considering who said it I can see why others think differently :D
That's the only reason I thought it was obnoxious. I appreciate that he's probably relieved that there were knowledgeable doctors to take care of his mom. It's just that it's Jackson. And he's got such a history of looking down on others.

But you are probably right. He probably meant it the way you're saying. I can see that.

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

I think we see his tweet in a different way because we know exactly how condescending he is. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't have given it a second thought. You never know with him.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”