Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

In the “happy new year” vlog Jackson mentions that he has to be PC in 2018 or else their channel will get shut down. Thier channel would be more interesting if they did come out as alt right. There are a lot of channels out there that have not been shut down even after the twitter purge last month. I think he secretly wants to be friends with Richard Spencer and all the other dudes. They all have the same personality as him.

It seems like after marriage she has grown distant from her family. A couple years ago she was at her parents house with Steve playing games for New Year’s Eve. This year was low key and somber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Post by lmmomSD »

Shay and the Shaytards vlogs seemed t be a lot of the driving force behind all those xx big family celebrations for holidays. He always vlogged the NYE parties and the Christmas and Thanksgiving celebrations..It was all about the "big happy family" image. Now that Shay isn't really vlogging, there's
Rhea85 wrote:In the “happy new year” vlog Jackson mentions that he has to be PC in 2018 or else their channel will get shut down. Thier channel would be more interesting if they did come out as alt right. There are a lot of channels out there that have not been shut down even after the twitter purge last month. I think he secretly wants to be friends with Richard Spencer and all the other dudes. They all have the same personality as him.

It seems like after marriage she has grown distant from her family. A couple years ago she was at her parents house with Steve playing games for New Year’s Eve. This year was low key and somber.

Shay and the Shaytards vlogs seemed t be a lot of the driving force behind all those xx big family celebrations for holidays. He always vlogged the NYE parties and the Christmas and Thanksgiving celebrations..It was all about the "big happy family" image. Now that Shay isn't really vlogging, there's no "reason" for them to have a big bash. I know there's a reason for it in that supposedly they're a big family who totally love each other, and love hanging out, but I wonder how true that really is.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Thanks for confirming what we already know, that he only toned down the white nationalism and all the other political crap for the sponsors.

amf2224
Learner
Learner

Post by amf2224 »

Omg they missed their flight to Hawaii I would not want to be around Jackson now.

amf2224
Learner
Learner

Post by amf2224 »

Omg they missed their flight to Hawaii I would not want to be around Jackson now.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Where'd they post that they missed it? How dumb... who misses their flight to Hawaii. She has the worst time management skills.

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

mariamay9 wrote:Where'd they post that they missed it? How dumb... who misses their flight to Hawaii. She has the worst time management skills.
She posted it on her instagram stories
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Yes Logan Paul is despicable and what he did was wrong and YouTube took his video down. However with that being said, I am sensing a little jealousy from her because she can never get on Logan and jakes level. A lot of youtubers are fuming with anger right now, but this was just ONE video that was created by an incredibly immature 22 year old jackass.
I don’t think youtube is going to shut down his channel over that video. I do think they two brothers are complete trash. But that’s just how capitalism works. Logan and jake Paul are entertaining and they are consistent with their videos. Carlie is not.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Jackson’s mom went back to bed after she fell down the stairs and fractured her skull. I wonder if she was heavily medicated or drunk. Wouldn’t you be in pain?

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

She must have had a concussion. My mom fell and couldn't stay awake due to her concussion. It's dangerous to sleep after a big fall like that. Good thing she wasn't holding Elliot.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

lol Logan Paul brings too much traffic to YouTube. No way would they shut him down. I agree that video was disturbing and very immature (especially shoving the camera right up in the dead guy's face- who tf does that??) but all YT will do is remove the vid and move on. I've seen some reports saying Logan himself removed it.

How did they miss their flight? Were they able to get another?

willvlog4attention
Talker
Talker

Post by willvlog4attention »

Yeah I've had a concussion before and the urge to go back to sleep is almost impossible to resist. Luckily I wasn't alone and an ambulance was called for me. I had paramedics in my face keeping me awake.

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

She always has to bring herself into situations. You see other YouTubers fighting against this and saying it was wrong, reaching out to people who were triggered, etc. Then you have salty Carlie over there.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

YoutubeIdiots101 wrote:She always has to bring herself into situations. You see other YouTubers fighting against this and saying it was wrong, reaching out to people who were triggered, etc. Then you have salty Carlie over there.
Lol right!!? The butlers would do the same if they came across a dead body. They might not laugh or be immature but they would use that for views. The Paul brothers are making millions each year and it’s driving some youtubers crazy. Carlie would do anything to get those types of views and $$$. Her views are so low she’s making less than 30k a year.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Suzan wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:Where'd they post that they missed it? How dumb... who misses their flight to Hawaii. She has the worst time management skills.
She posted it on her instagram stories
Oooh, Jackson looks PISSED!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Why are they going to Hawaii when school is back in session??? 10 days too! Doesn't Cooper miss enough school as it is???

I wonder how they missed their flight?? I'm assuming they were late to the SLC airport - but weren't they already staying in SLC at Jackson's parents' house? I agree, Jackson looked pissed and I'm sure he was acting like a jerk!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:
YoutubeIdiots101 wrote:She always has to bring herself into situations. You see other YouTubers fighting against this and saying it was wrong, reaching out to people who were triggered, etc. Then you have salty Carlie over there.
Lol right!!? The butlers would do the same if they came across a dead body. They might not laugh or be immature but they would use that for views. The Paul brothers are making millions each year and it’s driving some youtubers crazy. Carlie would do anything to get those types of views and $$$. Her views are so low she’s making less than 30k a year.

And she still doesn't see a damn thing wrong with exploiting their kids for a buck. That's the worst thing about all the "family vloggers" whining about getting demonetized when "we produce PG content!" -- they don't get that vlogs about their kids' periods, photoshopped bruises, filming them in the bathtub, and pretending dolls are real babies are wrong too. It may be "PG", but it's using your kid's embarrassment, pain, or illness to make money. And big mean YouTube won't let them anymore! Boo hoo!

lalala69
Talker
Talker

Post by lalala69 »

"Ireland people are the nicest". She's so damn dumb and lacks depth.

Please Carlie, just enroll into some college courses. Please. Calling your lipstick a "career" is a fucking joke and a discredit to those who devote hours of their lives holding down a career.

A toast to all her ex's who dodged the biggest bullet ;)

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She posted an instastory of herself shaking Elliott's stroller to keep him awake because she wanted him to sleep on the plane. Shaking him. To keep him awake. If they hadn't missed their plane, it wouldn't have mattered.

How can _anyone_ watch her and think she's a good mom? The comments on her posts suck up to her so badly. "You're an amazing, caring mother!" Blah blah blah. Such an inspiration.

No. A GOOD mother takes care of her baby's needs. She does whatever is best for his eyes, if it's glasses, or surgery, or whatever the doctor and she decides are best after looking into things. She doesn't shine bright lights in his face and laugh at him squinting. And she doesn't shake him to keep him awake so that he'll sleep on a flight that should have been over with, but that they missed because she and "the best daddy in the world" couldn't manage to get there on time.
I wanna shake _her_!

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

Did she shove Jackson's earbuds in to pacify him? Oh no the big baby is pissed. Got to put on some calming music and have him hold the little baby to keep him from flipping out in public.
Someone should report her vid for shaking the baby carriage. It would be great to see her whine that she can't do anything right.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”