Jamie Bloated-vieve PT2

venusinfurs
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Bloated-vieve PT2

Post by venusinfurs »

Omg yes! I remember her from the days she had only a kitten in her flat recording off her laptop and she was working at Illanasqua. She was a great representation I thought too for Illamasqua which is exactly why I followed her and engaged in her work. The evolution of her aesthetic has gone from one end of the spectrum to the contrasting side. It is actually really sad to see someone sell out to the conformist pressures of the beauty industry and eradicate any commentary that implies this. Her recent acquisition of "influencer of the year" award is not a merit of her achievements, it is cultural proof that only those who conform to the homogenized paradigm of the industry will receive recognition.

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Post by grouchy_kitty »

venusinfurs wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:54 am
Omg yes! I remember her from the days she had only a kitten in her flat recording off her laptop and she was working at Illanasqua. She was a great representation I thought too for Illamasqua which is exactly why I followed her and engaged in her work. The evolution of her aesthetic has gone from one end of the spectrum to the contrasting side. It is actually really sad to see someone sell out to the conformist pressures of the beauty industry and eradicate any commentary that implies this. Her recent acquisition of "influencer of the year" award is not a merit of her achievements, it is cultural proof that only those who conform to the homogenized paradigm of the industry will receive recognition.
I couldn't have said it better myself! <3

vanessastayaway
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vanessastayaway »

Ok wtf is going on with the top lip. Holy shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

vanessastayaway wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Ok wtf is going on with the top lip. Holy shit

To me, it’s like the filler has migrated out with her actual lip line and is sitting above her lip and makes it look really odd. Doesn’t help that she’s constantly overlining with shitty brown liner and highlights her Cupid’s bow so much it looks like a fucking milk mustache.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

Did anyone else catch her mention that they’ll be away most of next (this) week and she will only be home for one day then off to get her surgery. N e v e r home. Poor dogs.

justmek
Lurker
Lurker

Post by justmek »

Glad that eyeball insulting black and white hair monstrosity is dead and buried but this shaggy fringe is a shite replacement. She has zero taste or actual style anymore it’s crap to see what she’s vecome since she ‘made it’ .

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

What a surprise they've left the dogs now to go away to LA. Agree about the hair,she must have known it was awful

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

I think they were home for about a week solid (which we all know was because of her boob job - had that not been in the works she would be jetsetting right up to Christmas and immediately after) but, shock horror, they’re off to Los Angeles for New Year!

They didn’t even make it until the end of the year without another trip because I’m sure they said their flight was Sunday (today) so ditched the doggies yet again! Drogba must be used to it by now but the new puppy was settling into a routine and stuff and now they’ve left again. I just find it really cruel.

Muffin88
Learner
Learner

Post by Muffin88 »

Is it just me or do Jamie’s boobs like exactly the same size as before? I didn’t think she had big boobs to start with

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

Muffin88 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:47 pm
Is it just me or do Jamie’s boobs like exactly the same size as before? I didn’t think she had big boobs to start withImage

I was just thinking this. In that post on her IG, when she’s wearing the corset/bodysuit type thing, they look about the same as before. I think her old ones just got saggy (might have been cheaply done the first time) and she got a lift and new implants around the same size.

bluelipstick
Learner
Learner

Post by bluelipstick »

I like the hair much better now. That cruella de vil stripe was awful. I much prefer the soft brown/blonde.

vanessastayaway
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vanessastayaway »

The fact that these are the same person.

justmek
Lurker
Lurker

Post by justmek »

Personality-wise she doesn’t annoy me AS much as some other influencers but those comparison pictures really show she’s lost all sense of originality and sense of self to make a quick few quid. She looked so much better in the bottom photo and that wasn’t even when she first started with some genuine uniqueness. I want to root for Jamie but she makes it so hard!

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

The mere shade difference in her skin is shocking when you look at both those photos up there. Plus, her chin is so pointy now because of the excessive fillers.

Side note: are they currently doing back to back PR trips? Mum and Dad left with not one, but two dogs, while they jet set all year round? Selfish!

Bird83
Learner
Learner

Post by Bird83 »

And I'm blocked on Instagram! She complained people thought she was pregnant because of the exciting video coming, I replied saying so don't clickbait then and I'm gone. Have other accounts though so can still see what she's up to. Might come out of lurkdom more often!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

I find it highly ironic that their latest vlog is titled “our last travel vlog for a while” and it’s not so they can actually live in their house with their dogs and have somewhat of a routine for them, it’s because their upcoming trips have been cancelled due to corona virus 😐

Also, for someone who claims to “hardly ever get filler” or “haven’t had this done in ageeeees” it’s like every other vlog contains some sort of treatment that involves poking and prodding her face with needles 🤷🏼‍♀️

Finally, just stumbled upon Jack’s new IG where he says that he has “saved up for a few years” and bought his “dream car” that is a Ford Mustang. He tagged like 3 pages relating to this car so I don’t know what the deal with that is. Plus, saved up for a few years? That’s a £40,000 car! How much pocket money is Jamie giving you for throwing together some clips a few times a week? Jesus!

Don’t think doggies will be allowed in that either so what’s the point? AND he’s never home to drive it 😂 what a lovely, expensive, driveway ornament.

Bird83
Learner
Learner

Post by Bird83 »

When she said she was getting her filler dissolved I thought great, good on you. And then she said she's getting some put back in. I thought after having her boobs reduced, getting shorter nails etc that she was embracing a more natural look but obviously not.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

Bird83 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:38 pm
When she said she was getting her filler dissolved I thought great, good on you. And then she said she's getting some put back in. I thought after having her boobs reduced, getting shorter nails etc that she was embracing a more natural look but obviously not.

Exactly, me too! I was like stop trying to keep up with all these American YouTubers that looked fake and overdone to hell because in Scotland, you’ll stick out like a sore thumb walking about looking like an inflated tangerine with 2ft long talons for fingers.

CeciliaGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CeciliaGirl »

Has anyone seen her latest vlog posted today- poor jack is obviously losing his hair and has the most awful comb over from the side of his head to his temple.

CeciliaGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CeciliaGirl »

Hopefully this attachment works so you can see my screen grab- new to this x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “F-J”