Superboring standard poodle - Julia Graf Part 4

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Superboring standard poodle - Julia Graf Part 4

Post by Dandelion »

hopelesscoffeeaddict wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:01 am
Has she just stopped doing videos? I mean, it's not like there is no internet in Canada... Her last upload was three weeks ago and only has 6k views.
She's busy trying to get and stay thin,there's no time for anything else. It's her full time job.

maple_buttercream
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by maple_buttercream »

Has she just stopped doing videos? I mean, it's not like there is no internet in Canada... Her last upload was three weeks ago and only has 6k views.
She's on a big Canadian road trip staying in camping places where there's no internet. She does IG stories about it when she can but I just flip through them.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

maple_buttercream wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:31 am
She's on a big Canadian road trip staying in camping places where there's no internet. She does IG stories about it when she can but I just flip through them.
Probably not vlogging either, 'cos she doesn't feel like it and no one around her wants to be filmed.

maple_buttercream
Debater
Debater

ghoulish_babe wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:38 am
maple_buttercream wrote:
Probably not vlogging either, 'cos she doesn't feel like it and no one around her wants to be filmed.
Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing because she had been talking about this trip like it was some big exciting thing that viewers would love to see, but it's really not.

hopelesscoffeeaddict
Informer
Informer

Post by hopelesscoffeeaddict »

maple_buttercream wrote:
If she can do IG stories then there is internet... Most camping places have wireless, surely she isn't THAT off the grid. But I guess you are right in that there really isn't much to vlog about anyway!

Nagaya
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nagaya »

She did what she always does when views are dropping... she bought new equipment. Aren't you guys excited for her new drone-shots?!? They are going to be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!! JK ;)

Btw. I really hate those sunglasses

maple_buttercream
Debater
Debater

Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:38 am
maple_buttercream wrote:
If she can do IG stories then there is internet... Most camping places have wireless, surely she isn't THAT off the grid. But I guess you are right in that there really isn't much to vlog about anyway!
Sorry, I wasn't clear. She's been doing them from the highway driving from park to park, making a big deal about how she was offline. I hate to say it but I wouldn't have noticed!

kevavz
Debater
Debater

Post by kevavz »

Oh.. Julia...

You guys were right about Instagram followers. She was at 55k for a while. I wonder why so many left so fast lol. Also, if she can go on vacation and not even have any pre-planned videos go up, she really just doesn't want to do this anymore. I don't know why she is pretending like she does. When she went on vacation before she would put up a video that she already filmed. She would complain about it, obviously, because it was more work at the time.

Post by Guest »

All of her Instagram photos look so photoshopped. It's like she inserted an image of herself into the lovely picturesque backgrounds. Looks so fake to me

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Nagaya
Learner
Learner

Post by Nagaya »

Gossiper34 wrote: All of her Instagram photos look so photoshopped. It's like she inserted an image of herself into the lovely picturesque backgrounds. Looks so fake to me

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Her posing is the worst part of the pictures... it ruins everything.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

This is nothing specific regarding Julia, but I think it looks so ridic, when people take a long shirt and make a knot right in the front. Like tie it to the side, but it looks so stupid right in the middle.
Canada looks amazing, Julia is still being her stuck up herself and missing the point. Your lazy, dated, boring editing will not be magically upgraded by drone footage.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

The way she poses with her legs and feet jutting out at unnatural angles to give the appearance of a gap makes me so irrationally angry. She looks so awkward and uncomfortable in her own body in every photo.

You'd think after all this time of being a nobody she'd gain a little humility, but nope. She's even worse.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Social media is part of her job, her brand, or what is left of it, and finally, when so goes to an amazing place - not that Switzerland is not amazing - and does something interesting, what does she do? Goes radio silent. I'm pretty sure you can rent a mobile hotspot, which you can take anywhere with you, to have internet connection, or if you want to go off grid, then do it, but this posting a few photos, then nothing is so half assed again.
She had this trip planned for months now, she could have made a video on what to pack, another one on what to consider regarding visa and travel, when going to Canada. Then she could have made another video on what to expect, like should you stock up in things, because gas stations are few and far in between, or what you should buy, what you should stay away from. Again, why is it, that anyone from here can come up with at least 5 video ideas, that are not even hard to execute, but she is unable to do so?

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Oh thank god she is back in the woods with her dog and those god fucking awful sunglasses!
I really missed that quality content.

kevavz
Debater
Debater

Post by kevavz »

poulet wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:24 am
She's been buying instagram followers.
A few weeks ago she had 50.3, and now she gained 50.5. She keeps doing everything not to fall under 50k.
I just looked right now and she has 49.8k. But I swear it was a few thousand less a week or so ago. I think she bought some after coming back from Canada to get to 50k but she has already lost a few hundred.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

Anyone else watch the vlog? Awful music, newbie editing, glitchy drone shots, grandma lifestyle... She's probably like "I did all the right things and still no success, it's definitely the algorithm".

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

ghoulish_babe wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:29 am
Anyone else watch the vlog? Awful music, newbie editing, glitchy drone shots, grandma lifestyle... She's probably like "I did all the right things and still no success, it's definitely the algorithm".
The music was terrible! I was actually surprised each time at what a horrible and incongruous choice she made. Her massive sunglasses also trumped each other in ugliness. They were basically all the size and shape of a smartphone. I can't believe she feels good in them. I did enjoy some of the nature shots though.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I just can't with her, I started to watch the video, but clicked out after like first choppy drone footage. Like, if you fucking buy a drone or new equipment, maybe, just maybe use it before you actually need it, so you know how it works and don't make an ass out of yourself?! She will never understand why her channel tanked, why she is losing subscribers, because she doesn't want to admit, that it's fault. Like instead of buying a gazillion expensive lenses and cameras, she could've invested the money to go to a filming or photography workshop, to learn, to evolve, to get some feedback. Her ego is what's preventing her from having a more successful channel, not the algorithm.

kevavz
Debater
Debater

Post by kevavz »

Did you guys watch her instagram story bitching about the PR she was sent? In a way I agree, but wow. I really hope she doesn't wonder why no one watches her.. girl..

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I can't take anyone seriously who wears this kind of shit in their face. She rants about Benefit using too much plastic (which they did) but wears these huge glasses (using term wildly), that neither look good on her, or really protect her eyes. She's a sham.

Return to “Julia Graf”