Superboring standard poodle - Julia Graf Part 4

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Superboring standard poodle - Julia Graf Part 4

Post by ghoulish_babe »

I swear, grandma has better taste in music than her. She has no idea what's going on in the world of youtube.

LemonadeLover123
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LemonadeLover123 »

Does anyone have a picture of her mans? I'm so curious lol.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

LemonadeLover123 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:10 pm
This is a public photo, so I'm just going to share it here.

And an older one:

LemonadeLover123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LemonadeLover123 »

Dandelion wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:16 am
LemonadeLover123 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:10 pm
This is a public photo, so I'm just going to share it here.

And an older one:
Woah, I wasn't expecting that lol. Thanks!!!

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Dandelion wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:48 pm
I can't take anyone seriously who wears this kind of shit in their face. She rants about Benefit using too much plastic (which they did) but wears these huge glasses (using term wildly), that neither look good on her, or really protect her eyes. She's a sham.

Those glasses remind me of the black stripe media outlets used to put on peoples faces to hide their identity, before blurring out the face became the more popular solution. She is basically censoring herself :D

Pufnica
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pufnica »

He looks better than her...why hide him?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Pufnica wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 am
Maybe he just doesn't want to be in the public eye.
The other thing is - and I'm sure this could be said about most people - the photos he shares on Facebook are more flattering than those candid ones that have been shared privately on this site. :)

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

Her last video with the fall BBW candles ... She's still stuck in 2008 and still doesn't realise it.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

Dandelion wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:22 am
Pufnica wrote:
The other thing is - and I'm sure this could be said about most people - the photos he shares on Facebook are more flattering than those candid ones that have been shared privately on this site. :)
What's his facebook?

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I can't believe that she actually did a fall candles video.
At this point that's so cringey that it's obvious she's beyond help.

She seriously needs to call it quits.
She doesn't like and doesn't want to do this, but she doesn't want anything else either, however, this isn't a sustainable career for her. Suck it up, julia, get a job.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

ghoulish_babe wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:13 pm
Dandelion wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:22 am
Pufnica wrote:
What's his facebook?
I think, since he isn't a youtuber himself and not the subject of this thread, it wouldn't be fair to share his full name here. I only posted the photo here because he shared it publicly. He has since made it private (Hi, Julia! :FU: ).

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

So funny she reads here, I noticed also she took our advice into consideration and tried to change the music for her second vlog but it was still boring AF, I didn't go past the first minute.

She must be devastated to see her "one woman show" falling apart. Must be hard to lie to your family and friends and pretend it's still going strong when you struggle to get 5k views. I remember the 800k subscribers video where her parents threw a little party for her which was really cute, now she has lost 40k subscribers and the video is not here any more. I wonder if she discusses this with her husband, her income is close to none now , and no brand will sponsor her, so I wonder how realistic she is about this offline.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:38 am
So funny she reads here, I noticed also she took our advice into consideration and tried to change the music for her second vlog but it was still boring AF, I didn't go past the first minute.
We established it a long time ago, that she reads here, we even tried to give her ideas and constructive critique, but she shits on it, because the woman show knows better. Her dying channel says otherwise, but hey, you can't help someone, who doesn't want to listen, just buys more expensive equipment.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Does anyone remember this? https://www.instagram.com/juliasfitdiary/ :D

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

How can one forget such a thing

Wizart
Debater
Debater

Post by Wizart »

The photo of her with the husband, makes me think that he looks a bit like James MCAvoy from the movie Glass ( his hair is short in it). As for him being in the videos, I get not having him have a big part in it, but hiding him, where you may only see his hand from time to time is just weird. People know he exists, now we know what he looks like, and guess what? It's not a big deal.
Didn't bother with the candle review. Scent videos are dumb, and her scent taste is opposite of mine anyway. Haven't gotten to the second holiday footage either.

On a separate note. I have been around in a beautiful quiet nature area, and someone had a drone around. It kills the mood! You end up having this annoying buzzing sound around. I hope she didn't ruin the peaceful quietness for other people with all that drone footage.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Wizart wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:16 am

On a separate note. I have been around in a beautiful quiet nature area, and someone had a drone around. It kills the mood! You end up having this annoying buzzing sound around. I hope she didn't ruin the peaceful quietness for other people with all that drone footage.
Not to mention flying a drone over areas where it disturbs wildlife. Using a drone just for your private entertainment is a bit decadent.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I can't with her penis knot shirts, they look so ridic. How long is she going to drag out this youtube thing? She has barely any views, barely any engagement, she is not in it with her heart, why do it then? Her makeup skills are not that good, you can find better gurus within minutes, it just doesn't make sense at all.

hopelesscoffeeaddict
Informer
Informer

Post by hopelesscoffeeaddict »

In her latest video she sounds like she is slowly slipping into an eating disorder: excessively worrying about "fat" on her body, tracking every bite and even weighing the milk that goes into her coffee, justifying not eating enough calories for optimal health (1200 calories is way too little!). Also, she's attacking people who are pointing out, rightly so, that BMI is an old-fashioned and not at all scientific measurement of "healthy weight."

Also, in all honesty: I just don't see the supposed massive weight loss she keeps mentioning. I think it's because she a) is super bloated all the time and b) for some reason places her camera in really unflattering angles so she looks potentially bigger than she is in that tight turtleneck top.

What is her long-term plan in regards to her currently excessive diet? Does she plan on tracking every drop of milk and every bite she eats for the rest of her life? Because once she goes back to normal eating vs. restricting like that, she will just gain back the weight.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

hopelesscoffeeaddict wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:59 am
In her latest video she sounds like she is slowly slipping into an eating disorder: excessively worrying about "fat" on her body, tracking every bite and even weighing the milk that goes into her coffee, justifying not eating enough calories for optimal health (1200 calories is way too little!). Also, she's attacking people who are pointing out, rightly so, that BMI is an old-fashioned and not at all scientific measurement of "healthy weight."

Also, in all honesty: I just don't see the supposed massive weight loss she keeps mentioning. I think it's because she a) is super bloated all the time and b) for some reason places her camera in really unflattering angles so she looks potentially bigger than she is in that tight turtleneck top.

What is her long-term plan in regards to her currently excessive diet? Does she plan on tracking every drop of milk and every bite she eats for the rest of her life? Because once she goes back to normal eating vs. restricting like that, she will just gain back the weight.
I haven't watched the video, cause the thumbnail alone put me to sleep, but generally, the idea is to track for a while, until you get an idea of how many calories food has. Then when you stop tracking, you're more conscious about it. A lot of lifting ladies swear by tracking calories and/or macros, but I find it completely depressing. Every time I tried it, it made me hate food and my life.

Return to “Julia Graf”