Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs | Part 29

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs

Post by aulait »

can't believe she said she would need to learn what colors to put on her face now that she's brunette

like don't pretend you're not going to keep crushing up doritos for your foundation and eyeshadow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

kylie101 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I see she went on a date (can she ever not brag a date especially if it’s the first one :roll: no wonder why boys run away from her lol). And is it just me or she sounded very Australian from that hair vlog. What happened to the English accent that she supposedly started picking up? :rofl:
"I'm sewwwww private guyssss"

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

Gemmajane wrote:ImageImage

beans can have “war flash backs” she can have depression weeks when in reality she’s bored but you can’t use mentally ill to describes someone who is brainwashed to the point of stupidity by religion, even if it was used in a comical sense I see this tweet to be no different to the crap she says.

(not trying to put anyone down that religious just referring to those ones that are ridiculous about it, all love to what ever you believe in)

Pot meet kettle

And maybe the evil terrorist did have a DIAGNOSED mental illness, dani. Terrorists can have mental illnesses too. Jesus fuck she's dense.

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

Not sure if it's the same where she lives but for my DIAGNOSED keyword being diagnosed OCD and ADHD i have a doctors note stating my diagnosises in my files. It's not up to date, i got diagnosed at 14 but i still have proof i was diagnosed. Not sure if everyone gets one of if that was just because i needed it for medications and therapy or what but you'd think she'd require a drs note at some point and have a copy of it for her records. Idk

But if she talks about her mental illnesses so much and had the form why not show it to shut us all up? I'd understand if she was private about it but she's not, at all.

fkatwiggy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fkatwiggy »

the brown hair is an improvement but she literally ruined her face with those lips, gigantic teeth and eyebrow tattoos. it's sad to think this is what she would look like now if she wasn't so self conscious about herself and changed every single thing about her:

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Effyouu wrote:
kylie101 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I see she went on a date (can she ever not brag a date especially if it’s the first one :roll: no wonder why boys run away from her lol). And is it just me or she sounded very Australian from that hair vlog. What happened to the English accent that she supposedly started picking up? :rofl:
lol @ the tweets she used to favourite when she was shagging chez nuts 'if we havin sex, its between us' blah blah blah

chelleydove
Learner
Learner

Post by chelleydove »

Effyouu wrote:Not sure if it's the same where she lives but for my DIAGNOSED keyword being diagnosed OCD and ADHD i have a doctors note stating my diagnosises in my files. It's not up to date, i got diagnosed at 14 but i still have proof i was diagnosed. Not sure if everyone gets one of if that was just because i needed it for medications and therapy or what but you'd think she'd require a drs note at some point and have a copy of it for her records. Idk

But if she talks about her mental illnesses so much and had the form why not show it to shut us all up? I'd understand if she was private about it but she's not, at all.

Eh, I have no interest in her medical records (no one should actually, that's obviously private)

I just want her to stop being unhelpful and contributing to the stigma surrounding mental health.

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

chelleydove wrote:
Effyouu wrote:Not sure if it's the same where she lives but for my DIAGNOSED keyword being diagnosed OCD and ADHD i have a doctors note stating my diagnosises in my files. It's not up to date, i got diagnosed at 14 but i still have proof i was diagnosed. Not sure if everyone gets one of if that was just because i needed it for medications and therapy or what but you'd think she'd require a drs note at some point and have a copy of it for her records. Idk

Eh, I have no interest in her medical records (no one should actually, that's obviously private)

I just want her to stop being unhelpful and contributing to the stigma surrounding mental health.
If no one believed me I'd prove it. But i wouldn't talk about it in the first place. She goes on and on about it.

But I'm only saying this because i highly doubt she's diagnosed since she's just using stereotypes she found on the internet so i doubt she has has any proof to back it up. To get any accommodations for school or work you normally have to prove it with a drs note.

I even said if she was private about it i'd get it. She tells us more than the note would say. Mine don't go into specific details they just say what i have and the dates and the names of who diagnosed me going by memory.

She doesn't have to do it obviously.

Honestly i find it odd how much she overshares with complete strangers. My wording probably came across weird but I'm just saying if she's actually diagnosed she probably has proof. She'd most likely require a drs note for something.

I'm sure if she actually had a diagnosis and proof she'd have shown us by now is what I'm getting at basically.

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

wild4thenight wrote:
Effyouu wrote:
lol @ the tweets she used to favourite when she was shagging chez nuts 'if we havin sex, its between us' blah blah blah
And that time she posted her pretty much bare ass on snapchat after her and chez nuts stopped banging

Soooo private

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

Being an "influencer" and having social anxiety honestly do not seem like they'd go hand in hand. Meet ups, random people coming up to you in public, having people wanting selfies with you all the time, or taking pictures of you when you're out, etc. that's unappealing to me and I'm just anti social haha idk.

Just seems like a really bad career choice for someone with social anxiety

aexuie
Learner
Learner

Post by aexuie »

If I were Dani, I would of used this last year to go to University/College while I could still make money (even if it's not that much) by making YouTube videos.
She claims it's just like working a "full time job" yet I don't spend 8 and a half hours at my job every day on Instagram and twitter blocking people.

She should of used her time wisely and studied while still having an EASY income.
Not even just Dani, I don't know why other Youtubers don't do this. YouTube and Instagram followers aren't going to pay the bills forever. A degree on the other hand..

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

aexuie wrote:She should of used her time wisely and studied while still having an EASY income.
Not even just Dani, I don't know why other Youtubers don't do this. YouTube and Instagram followers aren't going to pay the bills forever. A degree on the other hand..

I completely agree! While there's absolutely nothing wrong with having YouTube as your 'career', I still believe it's always wise to have some kind of back up option.

She is still young, and basically has the world at her feet. It's not too late for her to go to university and get a degree. She could still make videos while she's there.

She doesn't even have to get a degree - even just a Certificate or Diploma may come in handy to her in the future. However, this is Dani we're talking about, so I doubt that will happen.

Judging by the way her views are looking at the moment, she needs to have a serious think about where her 'career' is going.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

sapphirerain wrote:
aexuie wrote:She should of used her time wisely and studied while still having an EASY income.

I completely agree! While there's absolutely nothing wrong with having YouTube as your 'career', I still believe it's always wise to have some kind of back up option.

She is still young, and basically has the world at her feet. It's not too late for her to go to university and get a degree. She could still make videos while she's there.

She doesn't even have to get a degree - even just a Certificate or Diploma may come in handy to her in the future. However, this is Dani we're talking about, so I doubt that will happen.

Judging by the way her views are looking at the moment, she needs to have a serious think about where her 'career' is going.

I have a pretty good job that I didn't need any qualifications for and get paid reasonably well but I still study part time just in case something happens! You never know what can happen and I'm lucky I can get a job in an office doing pretty much anything now but still it's getting to a stage where a degree is needed or preferred and I couldn't imagine just having YouTube as a job and trying to get a job elsewhere.

Like what would Dani do if YouTube went to shit?

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

I agree! I always wonder if these youtubers think it'll last forever. They will age. Their looks will go downhill eventually. People are going to want to watch younger more attractive people over middle aged people. Obviously there will still be a middle aged audience but their views and subscribers will stagnate or go down. Especially if none of them improve their skills. But i guess dani is super cheap and hoarding her money so she'll be better off than most.

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

Oooh imagine if any future employers were to google dani...

gossipgoat1535
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgoat1535 »

oh my god i am crying over this comment on danis hair transformation video. please tell me this was one of you guys taking the piss hahahaha
Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 11.41.23 pm.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

lurking10 wrote:
sapphirerain wrote:

I have a pretty good job that I didn't need any qualifications for and get paid reasonably well but I still study part time just in case something happens! You never know what can happen and I'm lucky I can get a job in an office doing pretty much anything now but still it's getting to a stage where a degree is needed or preferred and I couldn't imagine just having YouTube as a job and trying to get a job elsewhere.

Like what would Dani do if YouTube went to shit?
Lucky. I took something in college that is pretty broad and pretty much almost every field has and had no luck getting a job after college. I have to stay home with a baby for awhile so it's whatever but i will have to take something else eventually.

And people will move on from youtube eventually or at least get bored of the same faces and the same repetitive looks. There are so many talented people on instagram that blow the top beauty "gurus" on youtube out of the water.

And honestly is dani really booksmart? Not trying to be mean at all, not everyone is booksmart and that's okay! But college or university isn't for everyone. And dani doesn't really come across as intelligent to me. Manipulative yes. Intelligent, not so much.

Diemly
Learner
Learner

Post by Diemly »

gossipgoat1535 wrote:oh my god i am crying over this comment on danis hair transformation video. please tell me this was one of you guys taking the piss hahahaha
Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 11.41.23 pm.png
:rofl: LMAO. I love it. And even if it was one of us, it still has 286 likes. Her followers are honestly so daft.

britbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by britbrat »

DoritoSlutti wrote:Image

So either she's messing with us or she's that pathetic but she tagged PUGBeans with her clothes and accessories.

Even if she is joking it's still not a good joke to make especially since there are videos circulating about her dog abuse. Sad. Her dog is a joke/accessory to her.

Who the heck would pair that jumpsuit with a black bag and a lace choker, jesus christ

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

That outfit looks like a shower curtain to me

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”