Laiba Zaid (bodmonzaid)

Re: Laiba Zaid (bodmonzaid)

Post by Guest »

Toronto111 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:09 am
There’s no question Laiba drinks.. I saw her walk out of an LCBO the other day in Mississauga with her friend Manal.
What's an LCBO?
Might just be me but I don't actually think she or any of the family (Uzair possibly does) drink. Nor Manal. I think they go to these places cos of events and appearances but don't think they actually do anything further. It's like shisha bars in the UK I guess. I don't go or agree with them cos it's a haram environment but some places do alcohol alongside and people that go there don't necessarily drink they just chill enjoy the environment with juice or whatever and come back- one of my hijabi friends used to go but not smoke shisha or alcohol, literally just went for chilling with other friends.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by jadelifts_ »

Asiyadelete604 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:13 pm
Torontodelete11 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:09 am
There’s no question Laiba drinks.. I saw her walk out of an LCBO the other day in Mississauga with her friend Manal.
What's an LCBO?
Might just be me but I don't actually think she or any of the family (Uzair possibly does) drink. Nor Manal. I think they go to these places cos of events and appearances but don't think they actually do anything further. It's like shisha bars in the UK I guess. I don't go or agree with them cos it's a haram environment but some places do alcohol alongside and people that go there don't necessarily drink they just chill enjoy the environment with juice or whatever and come back- one of my hijabi friends used to go but not smoke shisha or alcohol, literally just went for chilling with other friends.
the LCBO is the only place you can buy alcohol in Ontario. If she was in there she's definitely buying alcohol since they don't sell anything else. It could be as a gift, just giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I personally don't see an issue with her drinking even though she's Muslim. That's just my opinion. But I do agree with other posts that she definitely has some sort of mental health issues
I'm not sorry.

NurseCurly
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by NurseCurly »

I don't know how some people say Laiba dresses provocative or seems "slutty", but for some reason I get the impression that she might be lesbian or confused about who she is. I might be wrong, but she just gives me those vibes. Plus, it's really odd she hasn't discussed dating or marriage much at her age, especially within the Desi community. I'm not judging because I think she's talented with makeup and very pretty, but just an observation.

It doesn't help that she only wears men's clothing and basically lives at the gym. I wonder if that's where her depression stems from, who knows? There always seems to be something off about her (mentally/emotionally) 🤷‍♀️

Letsbegossipers
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Letsbegossipers »

Did you guys see the lash lift video? Her skin looks bad without editing and makeup ! Pores look huge ! She’s breaking out! I am not saying one isn’t allowed to break out but she’s all about skin care and rarely does any make up and I know it’s not all about drinking water or eating healthy sometimes it’s in the genes but she’s had so many treatments done and she tries so hard with her skincare and is always going on about herself being honest and real. I mean the least She can do is be confident and not edit her skin so much since that’s what pretty much her whole platform stand for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Letsbegossipers wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:10 pm
Did you guys see the lash lift video? Her skin looks bad without editing and makeup ! Pores look huge ! She’s breaking out! I am not saying one isn’t allowed to break out but she’s all about skin care and rarely does any make up and I know it’s not all about drinking water or eating healthy sometimes it’s in the genes but she’s had so many treatments done and she tries so hard with her skincare and is always going on about herself being honest and real. I mean the least She can do is be confident and not edit her skin so much since that’s what pretty much her whole platform stand for Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it might be the blue hair.. washes her skin out as did the pink to be honest. Red looks nicest. Also I agree with the above I don't think they drink but Uzair is the wild one the rest don't give me that vibe either.
She seems super depressed tbh I'm battling issues and it's so damn hard dealing with it even with therapy she needs to tackle it.

Anyone got any tea on manal and the shotgun engagement btw?

Post by Guest »

NurseCurly wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:46 pm
I don't know how some people say Laiba dresses provocative or seems "slutty", but for some reason I get the impression that she might be lesbian or confused about who she is. I might be wrong, but she just gives me those vibes. Plus, it's really odd she hasn't discussed dating or marriage much at her age, especially within the Desi community. I'm not judging because I think she's talented with makeup and very pretty, but just an observation.

It doesn't help that she only wears men's clothing and basically lives at the gym. I wonder if that's where her depression stems from, who knows? There always seems to be something off about her (mentally/emotionally) 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree her style is very tomboy and she needs to look into it. Her sil is more slutty if people wanna criticize but tbh she is fine just generic Instagram style. Laiba needs help and to seek proper treatment and advice cos I 100%agree

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

I really don’t think any of them besides Uzair drink. I don’t think Sana and the rest are really all that religious but I don’t see them drinking. And just because Laiba wears baggy clothes and lives in the gym doesn’t mean she’s lesbian or bisexual (although I totally see where you’re coming from on that). I think she’s depressed too and she needs help :(

shimmeringpretzels
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shimmeringpretzels »

New poster! Hi!
What’s the deal with the dad going to Pakistan that much?

Pinkgirlygirl92
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Pinkgirlygirl92 »

Uzair was arrested back in October for a DUI. If you google him you will see the arrest record.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Pinkgirlygirl92 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:58 pm
Uzair was arrested back in October for a DUI. If you google him you will see the arrest record.
I don’t even need to look it up to believe you lol. He seems like a real joy to be around tbh.

yabadabadoo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by yabadabadoo »

blueraindrops wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:34 pm
Pinkgirlygirl92 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:58 pm
I don’t even need to look it up to believe you lol. He seems like a real joy to be around tbh.
Had to make an account on here after I read this thread. Wow, I am truly disgusted. Not at all shocked that Uzair drinks (I mean just look at the way he behaves), but this one makes me angry. So many innocent lives have been lost due to careless drunk driving. He always gave me negative/weird vibes, just like his sister. The fact that he will never acknowledge this to his *fans* and turn a blind eye, as if he doesn't have a DUI on his record, just makes me dislike him even more. He is already SO unlikeable as it is. The whole family comes across as very standoffish with double standards. Also, the comment above that states they saw Laiba going to LCBO, I can believe that, and perhaps even believe that she may drink as well. Most Pakistani girls are verrrrrry liberal here (Canada), and will put on a act of innocence when around a different crowd. It is sad to see how the Muslim community in Canada has normalized drinking

justajokestar
Learner
Learner

Post by justajokestar »

So what if Laiba bought meat that isnt halal. I dont see the big deal... There are bigger problems in the world right now. Grocery stores barely have any meat/food on the shelves to feed people and you guys are worried about halal.

This thread seems like a bunch of 12 year olds that have been sheltered all their lives.I didnt come on this thread to defend Laiba but this is just sad..

Ridiculing her for going to the LCBO when she is clearly LEGAL age to drink. Get over it.

vancitycanuck
Stalker
Stalker

Post by vancitycanuck »

She isn't qualified to sell fitness plans... I have personally never bought one but does it include any information on technique or is it even properly put together..? Just curious.

looseinlucy
Learner
Learner

Post by looseinlucy »

justajokestar wrote:So what if Laiba bought meat that isnt halal. I dont see the big deal... There are bigger problems in the world right now. Grocery stores barely have any meat/food on the shelves to feed people and you guys are worried about halal.

This thread seems like a bunch of 12 year olds that have been sheltered all their lives.I didnt come on this thread to defend Laiba but this is just sad..

Ridiculing her for going to the LCBO when she is clearly LEGAL age to drink. Get over it.
lmao mate, get outta here

this is a gossip thread, and laiba is a Muslim

don’t police people on gossiping about valid topics on a gossip site

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Her fitness programs seem such a scam. Every time she posts about it she comes through a problem.

shimmeringpretzels
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shimmeringpretzels »

Have the parents split up?

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

shimmeringpretzels wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:27 pm
Have the parents split up?
Nah he's in Pakistan and because of lockdown in Canada so he's unable to fly back home.. they do feature him on FaceTime sometimes in the vlogs

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

What's with her mom making tiktoks so cringe....

looseinlucy
Learner
Learner

Post by looseinlucy »

Has Laiba done something with her face? Image

IdkIJustWorkHere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by IdkIJustWorkHere »

sarathomas753 wrote:Which college does she have an accounting degree from, do you know?

blueraindrops wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:34 pm
sarathomas753 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:21 pm
OMG. She can be quite annoying but she keeps gaining followers on IG. So annoying and she hates her sister-in-law. The tension between them shows in their youtube videos! People are like sheep commenting under her videos and photos instead of pointing out some of the true facts.
Yessss it’s super obvious they don’t have the close relationship they’re trying to portray. Laiba has a fucking degree in accounting which automatically makes her book smart in my view because from experience that’s not the easiest degree to obtain. Laiba should just quit YouTube and get a real job because it’s so obvious she has depression and anxiety. Sana on the other hand is a right dumbass for quitting her job and going out to get facials all day... like wtf? Seems like a sweet enough girl who is incredibly misguided.
She went to University of Guelph and so did her brothers. I know this because in one of her old vlogs she was showing her ID badges from her first job at canadian tire, as well as her highschool and university photo IDs. I’d show you a screenshot but I’m too lazy to look through all her vlogs because most of them are random clickbait shit so it would take me forever.

Return to “L-O”