acaciacutie (Part 3)

Re: acaciacutie (Part 3)

Post by Guest »

I feel like Jairus looks 45 in this photo. They're not going to be a cute family forever. http://i68.tinypic.com/2uop53l.jpg

Off topic but I just remembered that you can't even buy beer until you're 21 in the US and she'll already have two kids by then. It's a weird law though lol

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:she’s never going to shut up about having 2 under 2, and will probably still remind us after b turns 2. i know that 2 under two is hard, but she’s gonna find this hard because she was not emotionally ready or equipped to have two children before 20. most sane people arent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's just an immature child that lives in a bubble, I wish more of her "fans" (which, why does she even have fans? She doesn't do anything) would realize this instead of justifying everything she does. Not even a year after Brinley is born and she's pregnant again and neither her or Jairus have jobs.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Why couldn’t she just wait till after she’s married to try and conceive? Especially knowing you have a dress to fit in to.

liz72
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by liz72 »

I second the dress thing! That's why I'm not totally convinced this pregnancy was planned. I feel like she bought her dress a while ago, and she wouldn't have done that. I wonder how jairus' family feels about this, they seem like normal people who know you should have a job if you're gonna have 2 under 2.

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

weatethepopcorn wrote:Why couldn’t she just wait till after she’s married to try and conceive? Especially knowing you have a dress to fit in to.
I don't think she planned this one tbh. She said before she hated condoms and wasn't she on the depo shot before that? She prob got lazy with doing it.

brokencitysky
Talker
Talker

Post by brokencitysky »

lunaluvgood wrote:
weatethepopcorn wrote:Why couldn’t she just wait till after she’s married to try and conceive? Especially knowing you have a dress to fit in to.
I don't think she planned this one tbh. She said before she hated condoms and wasn't she on the depo shot before that? She prob got lazy with doing it.
She tweeted something last year about being on the pill but never remembering to take it (because it's obviously so hard to take a pill in the morning when you're brushing your teeth) Image
I don't think she planned to get pregnant before the wedding but I also don't think she really cared enough to try and prevent it either, she's probably not even phased about it because she's so desperate to live out her fantasy of being a stay at home pinterest mom who spends all day baking cookies with her 5 children while 12 year old girls are calling her life "goals" on instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Remember when we found the prenatal vitamins in the back of her pic? Anyone know if that lines up with 12 weeks ago?

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

weatethepopcorn wrote:Remember when we found the prenatal vitamins in the back of her pic? Anyone know if that lines up with 12 weeks ago?
It’s on page 28 of the thread and was posted feb 3. That’s about 5 weeks ago. She’s been holding it in for 9 weeks according to her tweet.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Hope her next baby is born on her birthday lol.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I'm already willing to bet that she's having another girl. The most annoying people always are the ones that get what they want and I can totally see having two girls close in age so they can all grow up together ( :roll: ) being a huge part of her aesthetic.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

She claims she wants a boy this time but it's just going to be a real Jairus mini me. My concern is when Jairus goes off to Portland (to "make music"), Acacia will be left with 2 little babies under 2. I can't imagine how stressful that's got to be and how little stimulation Brin will get once a newborn is around to take up more of Acacia's time. It will be funny if the new one is much more difficult and demanding and cries a lot. How will she manage? Honestly, I really wish she'd be more upfront about the struggles of being a young mom instead of acting like everything is so perfect always and theres never any moments of frustration.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

Or she could decide to save money for the wedding/honeymoon/house/baby but that doesn’t get her cute aesthetic!!!11 pictures does it?Image

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Traveling every month? With a baby? While pregnant? While too broke to afford building her “dream home?” While paying off a wedding and honeymoon?

Nearly 21 and still a child mentally

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

Lolokwow wrote:

Traveling every month? With a baby? While pregnant? While too broke to afford building her “dream home?” While paying off a wedding and honeymoon?

all her wedding money is going to go towards plane tickets

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Me and my sister are 15 months apart and my parents said it was a lot of work dealing with a barely one year old and new born.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

bbish13 wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:

all her wedding money is going to go towards plane tickets

Exactly. That's why I said that anyone who gives this child money is a moron.

sunflowerskies
Debater
Debater

acaciacutie (Part 3)

Post by sunflowerskies »

J + A plus 8. (Hopefully she doesn’t want that many kids, I can’t even handle the thought of having one! Just thought that would be a funny title for the next part of the thread)
☕️

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

Acacia said most ppl already know the boy name she likes (aside from Flynn) and most ppl are guessing Odin (I think is ugly), Grey/Gray or Clark. What do you guys think?

peachbuttons
Learner
Learner

Post by peachbuttons »

I have a feeling it's a boy, wouldn't be surprised if they name him Odin. I found these two tweets where she mentions wanting to use the name, both fairly recent (as in, not several years old, but not last week, if that makes sense).

I swear I remember her tweeting that she really wants to use Jo as a middle name for a girl (like Jairus Joseph) before they announced Brinley's name. Clover Jo, anyone?
Chaos is great! Chaos is what killed the dinosouars, darling.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

bnx18 wrote:Acacia said most ppl already know the boy name she likes (aside from Flynn) and most ppl are guessing Odin (I think is ugly), Grey/Gray or Clark. What do you guys think?
I don’t think she would choose Clark because that’s her last name currently and i wouldn’t name my child my maiden name.

Return to “acaciacutie”