Samoantha Momria - Giggles, Weaves & Coffee PT 15

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samoantha Momria - Giggles, Weaves & Coffee PT 15

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

ShadysBack wrote:In reference to the immune system thing, does anyone else think she sounds really nasal, like she's always got a cold? Makes me wonder if she's got a deviated septum, cause it's been like that forever.

Also, on the panel was she worse than usual at putting a sentence together? Cause she can never say anything coherent in her other videos either!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Wasn't that her reason for not keeping her septum piercing?

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

I think when she says she was "ill at 1am" I think that it's a coy way of saying she was sick/threw up or had the shits. Just the impression I got from what she was saying in the car, and would make sense because she may not be the sort of person to throw up much.

BeeLovesLintern_
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by BeeLovesLintern_ »

[quote="PocketPLocket"]I think when she says she was "ill at 1am" I think that it's a coy way of saying she was sick/threw up or had the shits. Just the impression I got from what she was saying in the car, and would make sense because she may not be the sort of person to throw up much.[/quote]

She has bulimia so I think she does throw up often..

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

BeeLovesLintern_ wrote:
PocketPLocket wrote:I think when she says she was "ill at 1am" I think that it's a coy way of saying she was sick/threw up or had the shits. Just the impression I got from what she was saying in the car, and would make sense because she may not be the sort of person to throw up much.[/quote]

She has bulimia so I think she does throw up often..
That's different to throwing up because of a bug though..

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

In the last vlog I've never seen anyone so excited by a beanie hat.

that vera moda coat that is apparently good quality is 90% polyester :roll:

watching this asos haul I realise what a mess Sam is, style, hair, speech, everything!

008008_
Learner
Learner

Post by 008008_ »

Hey at least she's uploading everyday. First time in forever since she actually committed to vlogging everyday in a month and followed through.

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
ShadysBack wrote:In reference to the immune system thing, does anyone else think she sounds really nasal, like she's always got a cold? Makes me wonder if she's got a deviated septum, cause it's been like that forever.

Also, on the panel was she worse than usual at putting a sentence together? Cause she can never say anything coherent in her other videos either!

She didn’t keep it because “it was crooked” it was barely noticeable, they impulsively got one done.

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

008008_ wrote:Hey at least she's uploading everyday. First time in forever since she actually committed to vlogging everyday in a month and followed through.
This is true, but let’s face it. Sam is shook because she isn’t getting as many oppprtunities as she used to and it’s not like she has pregnancy to hide behind. She needs the views *shrugs* she was the only person I can think of that didn’t congratulate Victoria “in the frow” for being the new face of ted barker. Victoria is new in a war compared to sam and has crazy opportunities. Not sure it’s a poc issue or because she looks like a model? Idk

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

3eyedraven17 wrote:Okay so the panel answers tho, she doesn’t have a backup incase the Youtube career, which hers is fading a bit.( It’s not like she’s getting the same oppprtunitues like Patricia or even in the frow) novemeniteufujgf alone won’t support? I hope she has a savings for Indie at the very least..

She did the panel and what about Novem and Knight. That is something that she can fall back on but she does not talk about that much. It's the holidays and you would think they would have Christmas stuff to sell. She could make clothes for women who are pregnant, or plus size women. She could make clothes for people of color in the UK so we have somewhere that we can shop at. She pisses me off like if I had the money I would buy her company and run it because she is not doing it.

ShadysBack
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadysBack »

3eyedraven17 wrote:
HaveSomeMilk wrote:

She didn’t keep it because “it was crooked” it was barely noticeable, they impulsively got one done.
Yeah I thought it was crooked too! I haven't seen the vid and didn't know what kind of ill she was, but sounds like diarrhoea from the post above, so it's irrelevant now lol.

funkyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by funkyfresh »

Here we go again, in this haul she's talking about "amazing quality". Meanwhile, that vero moda jacket is 90 % polyester and 10 % wool. How tf is that good quality, especially considering the price? Does Samantha Maria not know anything about fabric? This is very basic
english is not my native language so pls bare with me while i'm trying to make sense :-)

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

So awkward, her AD about midwives seems quite insincere because I vividly remember how much she was moaning and bitching about how "rubbish" and "unhelpful" her midwife was throughout her pregnancy?!

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

justsayin wrote:So awkward, her AD about midwives seems quite insincere because I vividly remember how much she was moaning and bitching about how "rubbish" and "unhelpful" her midwife was throughout her pregnancy?!
Anything for the moneyyyyyyyyyyy

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

David2re12 wrote:
3eyedraven17 wrote:Okay so the panel answers tho, she doesn’t have a backup incase the Youtube career, which hers is fading a bit.( It’s not like she’s getting the same oppprtunitues like Patricia or even in the frow) novemeniteufujgf alone won’t support? I hope she has a savings for Indie at the very least..

She did the panel and what about Novem and Knight. That is something that she can fall back on but she does not talk about that much. It's the holidays and you would think they would have Christmas stuff to sell. She could make clothes for women who are pregnant, or plus size women. She could make clothes for people of color in the UK so we have somewhere that we can shop at. She pisses me off like if I had the money I would buy her company and run it because she is not doing it.
Oppprtunities sam missed on;

Pregnancy ‘pieces’ since she apparently couldn’t find anything she liked. :roll:

A red bloody jumper! Like the one she harped on about forever until she found the ideal one at ‘and other stories’

Coats. Any kind of coat like the 100th she bought over in “and bloody other stories” again

Jeans. Jeans that fit!

Baby line, baby beanie, baby gloves, baby coats, baby jumper!

Dog range, dog coat etc.

These knuckleheads are actually irritating me??? They could be plugging the crap out of their line like zoella does hers or even jake bloody Paul etc but instead they’d rather keep spending money on other people’s clothes for ‘key pieces’

Sam is actually the biggest waste honestly. Why have the brand if you don’t utilise it? Jump on trends and actually turn it into a multimillionaire or something business!? Idiots!

hag
Learner
Learner

Post by hag »

I actually wanted to hit my head off a wall when she seemed to have no idea about the future....girl you have a business!! Would've been a great time to talk about it! I feel like it mustn't be going well based on how it never gets mentioned and no products have came out in months. I used to get a bit irritated by the constant plugging of it, especially when it was stuff like the tote bag rather than like actual fashion. Now I feel really worried for Sam....I really felt for her as someone who gets a lot of anxiety. I hope she gets it together.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

PocketPLocket wrote:Why is she perpetually out of breath?
Ya it goes along with having that great immune system. :(

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

monki wrote:In the last vlog I've never seen anyone so excited by a beanie hat.

that vera moda coat that is apparently good quality is 90% polyester :roll:

watching this asos haul I realise what a mess Sam is, style, hair, speech, everything!
Do you watch Emma Hill at all? She is an actual fashion blogger, loves coats and pays attention to stuff like fabrics and compositions. I never paid much attention until I started watching her, an expensive coat will typically be expensive since it uses natural fibres/good fabrics. You'd think someone with a fashion line would know stuff like this, but not Sam.

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

I have noticed of late that she 'buys' a lot of items from &otherstories I wonder if she is getting them at a discount? Harping on about the love for the store, what about your own company FGS!! Create items that you yourself would wear, dress in at least one thing from your brand to show it off, you know market the hell out of it?

Just received an email from N & K, some of the stock is discounted in time for Xmas? There is no drive for the brand and business she came out with, it's quite shameful and a letdown... I know a couple of ladies (not on YT, have fulltime jobs and families etc) who have started a business from scratch, no massive Insta/YT following just regular hard work and ambition, constantly update their stock and run their own websites themselves.

What is Sam and Jason's excuse? They've got childcare, they don't have strict working hours/other jobs (not that we know of or that they've mentioned) But Jason has lots of time for MMA training, 2 massive screens in his 'office' for his Xbox and camera equipment and frequent trips to the coffee shop SMH...

Sam has the perfect set up in terms of flexible working hours and producing content/items for N&K, there really is no reason that it can't be done unless they cannot be bothered and that it's not a priority. I've seen one of the latest vlogs (Asos haul I think) about how she may do more haul videos from different stores, like Patricia perhaps? Say what you will about Pat but she has personality, Sam seems to have lost enthusiasm for YT and life in general unless it's sponsored...

Sam is not the only one in the world with a child and who is working (so am I, babes) we are about the same age so it can be done, I think Sam wants to only appeal to her younger more 'free' viewers but life has changed and they need to grow up! With your nearly 30 looking ass get a grip quickly!

(p.s sorry this was longer than I anticipated lol newbie out)
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

She couldn't even come up with a concise, specific reason why her midwife was important to her/did a great job. Honestly how did she complete a degree??

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

guuuuurl33 wrote:She couldn't even come up with a concise, specific reason why her midwife was important to her/did a great job. Honestly how did she complete a degree??
The midwife was just so amazingggg. If I were the PR from Pampers i'd be so pissed at how the "ad" turned out.

Return to “BeautyCrush”