pewdiepie - Part 2

Re: pewdiepie - Part 2

Post by Guest »

Arden wrote:
dewpiedie wrote: Anyone notice that Felix has been making a lot of jokes about Marzia having a boyfriend? I know people have speculated that she has a crush on PJ, but it seems like something more is going on.
Could you share some examples? I haven't watched his videos recently.
Sorry, I didn't think to save timestamps. It think it started with the iDubbbz controversy.

numbnuts
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by numbnuts »

He kept making simp jokes throughout the I’m Actually TALL video, for sure. (At 6:13 in the video, he says the Switch on his desk is “his wife’s boyfriend’s.”) :roll: It’s like, relax, Pewdiepie, people are focused on idubbbz and his thot...

alwayscopying
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayscopying »

Here's the first time he mentions it:
https://youtu.be/LroxS0COulo?t=550
Also notice how he plays with his wedding ring as he's talking about it too

Post by Guest »

I feel really bad for Felix. He reminds me a lot of guys I know who are stuck in emotionally abusive relationships.

lunatique
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunatique »

He isnt wearing his wedding ring in his latest video ? :/

Anyway , this guy is pretty awesome and predicted pretty well what yall guys are talking about here. Also the breaks. Someone could be emotionally invested in someone else.

From 6:20 "inappropriate connection that someone has going on for a while"

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

I take my wedding ring off all the time. Until you see a pattern then it's not a big deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Oh boy..

at some point ( 5:40) he laughed at the girl that said that she was a late bloomer at 21 and he called it "some shit", because he was a late bloomer too. maybe Marzia was his first? or he considers 21 really late? meh.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

alwayscopying
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayscopying »

Ok I posted this back at the Marzia forum, but thought it could be relevant here.

The newest animal crossing video from Pewdiepie really seems like Marzia made him do it, since literally for more than half of the vid (9:46 onwards out of 19:59 minutes total) he's touring Marzia's island. It's so hilarious he tries so hard to praise her work the entire time, and sucks up to her so hard. It's absolutely baffling how pointless the entire video was, considering usually he at least puts effort into making a video somewhat interesting.

Notable quotes if you didn't watch the video:
(2:50) "Whenever I hear Marzia use the heart emoji when she's playing with other people I have to ask her who she's doing it to. I gotta be sure."

(9:15) Before he visits her island, he says: "Be nice and say nice things to Marzia. A lot of nice comments okay. This is very important my life depends on it."

(12:58) "Marzia actually wanted me to make sure to say that she has not been cheating, that people online have been accusing her of cheating, but she has not and I can confirm that she has not. She plays 24 hours basically."

I think those last two sentences was basically the point of the video, to defend Marzia and show off her island. Marzia literally made Felix make a video so he could show off her island and sing her praises publicly, and make sure he tells his fanbase to do the same.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Yesterday, I went onto his channel again for the first time in months and OMG what happened to him??? Like, he looks legit terrible.

Before, I always found him handsome. Even when he'd grow a beard or wear the rattiest clothes, he couldn't escape that Disney prince face. But now he looks so idk what the right word is ... grey? Unwell? Like his hair, his skin, everything is just washed out and pale, he looks like just any other gamer bro now. Maybe it's just the buzzcut that does nothing for him, but he also sounds more bitter and spiteful in his commentary than ever. I think he isn't well at all.

garapoes
Learner
Learner

Post by garapoes »

Yeah he looks really bad and I also don't like his videos anymore. I don't like his humor, his accent (why did this change so suddenly? Is it because he's learning Japanse?). Everything is just wrong.
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

nanika
Learner
Learner

Post by nanika »

I swear his english has gotten worse for whatever reason. he used to speak more freely with hardly any mistakes, but nowadays he seems to have a harder time with it? doesn't really make sense.

and that thick accent he puts on is really off putting. also, his content ain't as funny as it used to be. I guess it's a mix of YouTube's ever stricter guidelines and the self imposed pressure of uploading daily. and language wise catering to a younger demographic. BIG PEEPEE? ffs, it's rather embarrassing. I used to enjoy LWIAY, but even that is the same as everything else.

I caught a few clips on dlive, when he wasn't playing games and talking normally. it was more enjoyable than his youtube videos.

last thing: the buzzcut is not doing him any favors.

LaserBeam92
Talker
Talker

Post by LaserBeam92 »

Ashaki95 wrote:
karziamjellberg wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:20 pm
Hello, long-time lurker here. Has anyone else noticed that Felix's views have declined in the past two weeks? Has the YouTube algorithm changed again? I wonder if that's why he's been putting out more videos and seeming more stressed.
He’s also doing too many anti-women jokes, it attracts toxic altrighers that make any community toxic and political. The guy has female viewers too, how can he make videos like that. Like the internet has so many words to make fun of men that stand up for women, did we need a new one, now with the whole SIMP video. Now online, anytime somebody says anything nice to me a stupid idiot will jump and shout SIMP just cuz I am a girl. Ugh...
I'm tired of idiots like him and his followers finding misogynistic jokes funny and cool. I think Felix deep down has sexist and racist views, no matter how much he says it's just a joke. He definitely doesn't deserve his fame. His videos have been very boring and nothing special for years, plus he is a spoiled egotistical brat.
Markiplier is way better, both in content and as a person.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Same here, he has become really hostile. It's funny how he sometimes alludes to having had only ever two demeanors, polar opposites, and that he feels more real with his current dark self. For quite a while though, there was a really enjoyable middle-ground in between the edgelord and the original happy-go-lucky Pewds. He seemed so much more relaxed during that middle phase too. He started showing his more sarcastic and absurdist humor, long before he got into all these "scandals". That was peak Pewdiepie for me. The spoof he did on those car flexes had me in stitches, as did the Pterodactyl one with the kiddie pool. The "orgy" for his ex-landlord and the humour with which he retold a situation that would have left other people enraged were really uplifting in a sense. It was fine that he had an edge to him, because you could tell he wasn't taking things too seriously and had fun with life.

He seems to have completely lost that humour, now it's him against "the media"/feminists/ADL whatever. His Minecraft videos were a breath of fresh air and I thought he would mellow out again, but alas that was short-lived. His latest Minecraft videos feel so bitter and I can't sit through one. In the beginning he was so - how shall I say - proud and excited about his world, building, improving and beautifying structures and developing storylines and having others over on multiplayer. Now, he doesn't care if he destroys half of his structures or if random blocks are accidentally placed where they don't belong (which drives my OCD nuts lol). Everything feels really rushed and careless, because he clearly doesn't enjoy the gameplay anymore but wants to keep milking the success he had with his first Minecraft season. He doesn't care to build anymore and all he does now is sprinting around for loot, only talking about torturing/killing/enslaving the NPCs, which has become as boring as weird. The only narrative/storyline he still keeps up is that some pets are his favourites and others are hated... It's repetitive and pointless. I think a psychoanalyst would have a field day analysing him just by his Minecraft commentary.

garapoes
Learner
Learner

Post by garapoes »

The latest video I liked from him was from 2 years ago, the Katy Perry one:
And videos I come back to when I need a laugh is Agario and his old Q&A's. But when he started LWAY I stopped beause I don't get that?

And I think he looked the most handsome in this video:
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

numbnuts
Learner
Learner

Post by numbnuts »

Fifi_dear, the word “bitter” really hits the nail on the head! I feel like maybe Brad’s editing made him come off as more likable or clever sounding, because I haven’t found Pewdiepie watchable since he left. I always catch him dragging gender into his videos, like a broken record, or bragging about his money like a tool. It is off-putting.

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

I feel like his first minecraft season peaked due to no one ever expecting him to unironically play it, all while his audience grew to like minecraft too. Now that it has been done, there's no point. I don't know how else he will peak again, although I'm not gonna lie that his Jubilee reactions have been a bit entertaining but it's obviously not enough for him to peak as high as summer 2019. It's unfortunate because that was his only best time after 2016 (before the storm lmfao).
i only lurk.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Serious question: Why is he still sitting on the floor in an empty room for all this time? He probably mentioned it in some recent video that I missed. It always seems like his "gaming room" at any given location is forever under construction or something. Actually it seems like their properties in general are constantly in the throes of never-ending upgrades, despite the fact that they were supposed to have been settled in Japan by now.

alwayscopying
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayscopying »

I think he mentioned in one of his videos that his table didn't arrive yet, but he's comfortable on the floor anyway

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

alwayscopying wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:23 am
I think he mentioned in one of his videos that his table didn't arrive yet, but he's comfortable on the floor anyway
Lol I had literally come here to post that comment because of the video he did with BoyInaBand, where he mentioned it was very uncomfortable. I dunno, I guess the whole thing just seems stupid and at this point he's just keeping it going for the meme. There's obviously no shortage of tables and chairs in their place he could use temporarily.

alwayscopying
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayscopying »

Oh guess she stole it

Return to “pewdiepie”