pewdiepie - Part 2

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Re: pewdiepie - Part 2

Post by Leia_ITA »

Because he didn’t even know to inform the public about that.
It was Marzia that had to talk to gain sympathy
So he had to invent the lie of the Japan house etc

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

5h492a2a6
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by 5h492a2a6 »

About a week ago he uploaded a video titled, “Thoughts on Getting Robbed” (vid). He quickly goes off on a tangent about philosophy though. Quite interesting in a way, but very little information about the actual robbery.

Minatay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Minatay91 »

Really weird why he doesn't talk about it, like even an update if they caught the robber. That philosophy video made me roll my eyes so hard, what was the point of that video anyway?

He's desperately trying to revive the Minecraft series though.

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

Minatay91 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:07 pm
Really weird why he doesn't talk about it, like even an update if they caught the robber. That philosophy video made me roll my eyes so hard, what was the point of that video anyway?

I genuinely like his more serious videos. I enjoyed the one about philosphy he did before this one as well, and his book reviews were interesting to watch. I wish he'd make more videos like this instead of trying to bring back Minecraft and looking at memes in almost every single video.

But I guess he'd lose a huge amount of his audience if he'd change up his content too much

honeysuckkle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by honeysuckkle »

I feel like I'm the only one but I actually dig his new haircut, he somehow looks much more... fresh? (for lack of a better word)

Minatay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Minatay91 »

Zamn wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:49 am
I genuinely like his more serious videos. I enjoyed the one about philosphy he did before this one as well, and his book reviews were interesting to watch. I wish he'd make more videos like this instead of trying to bring back Minecraft and looking at memes in almost every single video.

But I guess he'd lose a huge amount of his audience if he'd change up his content too much
His serious videos are actually good, but I felt that "that" wasn't the best video to insert it in. I genuinely liked the video when he discussed about fake positivity and happiness and I wholeheartedly agreed with it... But I guess I was caught off guard when I anticipated an update about his robbery, not a philosophical lesson about it. Even just renaming the title would have done it.

Then again when hasn't he been clickbaity 😆

@honeysuckle

It's okay, I like the usual haircut he has like the one he had at his wedding... but i guess it boils down to personal preference

I hated this look the most:
5aea41d60a0f3963efbc819f42ab2502.png

Platinum hair is fine... His beard is fine,but not together lol (at least for me)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hauntedlibraries
Learner
Learner

Post by hauntedlibraries »

Zamn wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:49 am
Minatay91 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:07 pm

Hey, new here! Genuinely big fan of Pewdiepie and I completely agree with you. I love when he speaks seriously about things, the book reviews are great, movie reviews are great, commentary and PewNews was often pretty good, he is very self-aware and intelligent and probably one of the most honest YouTubers on the site. But yeah, Meme Review and LWIAY has gotten so B O R I N G.... I'm only a couple years younger than Felix and those memes are so infantile and not funny and I lose braincells watching him react to them. He knows how stupid they are. I love the Minecraft series because I like that he created this little world and story and I think the good aspects of his humour come out in those videos. The meme videos are just "SMALL PP LOL" ad nauseum and I barely watch them at this point. He is so much more than that kind of content. I also like his vlogs (especially the brief "Birdabo" series in 2016) because I feel that it is genuine and I like his personality. I was pretty disappointed with his return... he seems tired still and like he just feels like he doesn't know what else to do? Reacting to bad children's memes is very fucking old at this point, my friend, please do something more interesting!

Minatay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Minatay91 »

I think he hates his job now, but continues to half ass everything 🤣

nanika
Learner
Learner

Post by nanika »

doubt it, he could have stayed on vacation for way longer, but he was back rather quickly. at this point he can do whatever he wants and he said he enjoys doing youtube.

his content is a different topic, it's been stale for a long time now. part of the problem is censorship (no swearing, no "controversial" topics, no copyrighted music and generally babying down his content) he could just as well stream exclusively off youtube, but he stays... so I don't think he HATES his job on yt. nobody would adapt to all these complications if they hated it.

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

His content irritates me. It's sooo half-assed. Reactions to memes and reddit. It's not even funny. Sad how people who really put thought into their content get way less views. But I guess Felix learned quickly that how he can do very little to gain money, he already has a huge following so he doesn't even try anymore.

hauntedlibraries
Learner
Learner

Post by hauntedlibraries »

Yeah, it is sorta depressing that he has essentially become a react channel. I can't find it now but recently he actually mentioned that people don't really care for his serious videos (like the Diogenes one) even though he enjoys doing those more. Like, BRO just do those!! He is actually so much more intelligent and interesting than reacting to memes and he would get a much more diverse fanbase, plus he would fucking SAVE his reputation probably.

OwenCook
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by OwenCook »

Does Anybody know how many houses Felix owns at this point? I'm guessing they're all rental investments?

Would love to know what his Japan house looks like, I figure that houses in Japan aren't at all cheap, wherever he would have decided to buy

Post by Guest »

Hello, long-time lurker here. Has anyone else noticed that Felix's views have declined in the past two weeks? Has the YouTube algorithm changed again? I wonder if that's why he's been putting out more videos and seeming more stressed.

Ashaki95
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashaki95 »

OwenCook wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:00 am
Does Anybody know how many houses Felix owns at this point? I'm guessing they're all rental investments?

Would love to know what his Japan house looks like, I figure that houses in Japan aren't at all cheap, wherever he would have decided to buy

I believe four. Two in Brighton (an apartment and a beautiful Victorian beachfront place), one countryhouse near Lewes and the place in Japan. There’s probably more we don’t know. These four they seem to be for themselves and don’t rent them. They seem to be bought cuz they did massive renovations in them which won’t make sense if they were renting them. Then again they may rent the apartment and the countryhouse dunno. But yeah, I believe four that we know of.

Ashaki95
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashaki95 »

karziamjellberg wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:20 pm
Hello, long-time lurker here. Has anyone else noticed that Felix's views have declined in the past two weeks? Has the YouTube algorithm changed again? I wonder if that's why he's been putting out more videos and seeming more stressed.
He’s also doing too many anti-women jokes, it attracts toxic altrighers that make any community toxic and political. The guy has female viewers too, how can he make videos like that. Like the internet has so many words to make fun of men that stand up for women, did we need a new one, now with the whole SIMP video. Now online, anytime somebody says anything nice to me a stupid idiot will jump and shout SIMP just cuz I am a girl. Ugh...

Melinoe
Learner
Learner

Post by Melinoe »

With his Idubbbz Content Cop vid, he was talking about some list a person wrote "his gf stole art oh my god!"
(around 12.50 mark). It was pretty funny to me.. Is that a snark to Marzia?

OwenCook
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by OwenCook »

Ashaki95 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:56 am
OwenCook wrote:

I believe four. Two in Brighton (an apartment and a beautiful Victorian beachfront place), one countryhouse near Lewes and the place in Japan. There’s probably more we don’t know. These four they seem to be for themselves and don’t rent them. They seem to be bought cuz they did massive renovations in them which won’t make sense if they were renting them. Then again they may rent the apartment and the countryhouse dunno. But yeah, I believe four that we know of.
That's interesting, just wondering how you are aware of these and also the renovations? I only watch his YT videos, so if these sorts of things were mentioned elsewhere I guess that's how I would have missed it.
I'd love to see what the countryhouse and Beachfront look like

Ashaki95
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashaki95 »

OwenCook wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:33 pm
Ashaki95 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:56 am
OwenCook wrote:

That's interesting, just wondering how you are aware of these and also the renovations? I only watch his YT videos, so if these sorts of things were mentioned elsewhere I guess that's how I would have missed it.
I'd love to see what the countryhouse and Beachfront look like
From their insta stories. The countryhouse was really nice. The beachfront was shown often in Marzia’s vids but she deleted her YouTube stuff

Post by Guest »

Anyone notice that Felix has been making a lot of jokes about Marzia having a boyfriend? I know people have speculated that she has a crush on PJ, but it seems like something more is going on.

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

dewpiedie wrote: Anyone notice that Felix has been making a lot of jokes about Marzia having a boyfriend? I know people have speculated that she has a crush on PJ, but it seems like something more is going on.
Could you share some examples? I haven't watched his videos recently.

Return to “pewdiepie”