OKO
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by OKO »

Ycazam1234 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:06 am
What I really want to know is why is her little brother living with the newly wed couple?

... shows him in every social story but does not acknowledge the fact that he moved in . . . . .
Brother is there to work. Did you guys see how big is that house, who cleans all of that? With such a big house, all the projects and garden they need extra hands. That's how I see it.

I think the house is just another project/investment. They probably got good price on it, she mentioned how the lady who was selling was is rush to sell, because she got divorced and coudn't afford it anymore. That also expains why they put up with all of her behavior before they moved in. I think they plan to do some reno, diy, wait for the right moment with prices and sell. She mentioned it won't be their forever home.

Also liked her very much few years ago but now don't know what to think about her any more. :|

AlBroom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AlBroom »

Long time lurker here.
I just needed to vent about her so here I am!
Has anyone seen the recent stories about her scrunchies OMG!
I don’t trust her a bit now. When she complains about something - I can see how she is bluffing about how small the elastic is on the scrunchies. I mean give me a length and dimensions of a scrunchie and I’ll create one for you with no problem. Are you kidding? A manufacturer to make errors like that? On something so minuscule and non-complex??!! Hahahaha! I just can’t with her lies.
She’s obviously buying time at this point. Nothing, I repeat nothing has worked out as she had mentioned for the past year or so. She’s just so weird in a sense that I don’t understand what she wants from her own self let alone her audience.
She’s so all over the place.
I loved her fashion and used to really give me new ideas about how I could up my game - but what the hell is she on about now? I’m so confused with her whole life!!!!

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

Lol just saw it and she noted that she ripped someone a new asshole via email because of this error. Also that teeth thing she does? Ummmmm

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

Also anyone that has “investor” in their bio …..sorry I do not see liquidity or abundance cough cough Ryan.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

I think one of the companies Ryan has invested in just got sold. I don't think they invested money though, I can imagine that he does work for equity or share profits when he generates sales for the company. So I guess they do have some cash coming in.

Re her brother, if I remember correctly she mentioned in a recent vlog that he has been staying with them. He doesn't seem to work though, he seems more like a bum. But Ryan will turn him into a hustle bro :D

And the fuck up with the scrunchies, it's always the manufacturer's fault. I think the problem is that she has no experience dealing with manufacturers and doing tech packs and of course she's too proud to get some advice. I mean, how many things can go wrong with a scrunchie.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

pinklady23 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:18 pm
marchfav wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:49 pm
I think one of the companies Ryan has invested in just got sold. I don't think they invested money though, I can imagine that he does work for equity or share profits when he generates sales for the company. So I guess they do have some cash coming in.

Re her brother, if I remember correctly she mentioned in a recent vlog that he has been staying with them. He doesn't seem to work though, he seems more like a bum. But Ryan will turn him into a hustle bro :D

And the fuck up with the scrunchies, it's always the manufacturer's fault. I think the problem is that she has no experience dealing with manufacturers and doing tech packs and of course she's too proud to get some advice. I mean, how many things can go wrong with a scrunchie.
Hmm, that’s interesting! Which one got sold?
I don't remember, he shared it in a story last week but it could be another company he's not invested in. I just assumed he was because he was saying congrats or something.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

The scrunchie saga... can they get anything right? I highly doubt a manufacturer who probably does similar orders for other brands would f-up like that. She probably gave them the wrong dimensions because she was like "where's the common sense?" implying that they should've known they were going to be too tight but manufactured them anyway. Welcome to the real world Ashley, what you order is precisely what you get, and it's your responsibility to provide accurate measurements. 🙄

The office is a vanity project to keep up the facade that they're both successful entrepreneurs with a legitimate office space. In reality, she was doing much better working from her kitchen table a few apartments ago, and didn't need a massive office space that's been completely renovated and updated with the newest trends to be able to produce content/designs.

DanceToast
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DanceToast »

Didn't she yesterday post an IG story with a new YT video uploading? But there's no new video and I didn't see her talk about it on IG today.

AlBroom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AlBroom »

DanceToast wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:30 am
Didn't she yesterday post an IG story with a new YT video uploading? But there's no new video and I didn't see her talk about it on IG today.
She did indeed!
It said it’s going live yesterday bahaha 🤔😣

This is classic Ashley tbh. Does she honestly think before posts anything? At work we call this over promise and under deliver. If she ever gets a normal job - she’s be one of work shy lazy people.
All that’s keeping her alive in this influencer world is her hair and her fake boobs. But we all know these things are very short lived. Good luck to that.
I don’t really get why and how anyone’s sticking with her these days…
Last edited by AlBroom on Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

Lmaooo yesss rule #1 of having a career in any industry is managing expectations. She does not believe herself when she sets timelines for anything. For example, I do not go around telling everyone what I plan to do in the next 4 - 5 months. I do it and then share. Not Vice versa. She’s all talk. No action.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

I am agree with all your comments. I did not even know that she has a brother... she is always talking about her sisters, but not about him.. I think she mentioned that he was moving but his house was not ready yet.. but this was weeks ago.. I really find this house so cold...

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

Didn't she say she doesn't have fillers/ botox? Just posted a story tagging who does hers LOL I have officially unsubscribed from all her platforms, cannot put up with and watch this atrocity anymore.

OKO
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by OKO »

I just saw she posted that big life change is coming video, and it is literarely nothing. Dind't watch the whole video,just the part where she is still announcing something but didn't say one word what it is. :rofl: There is no big news just her trying to keep people talking about it longer and on her IG because she is losing followers.

In the end it is gonna be a new pet if even so.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

She literally used a clickbait title because the video was sponsored by some brand (I have skipped through it so don't know which) to get more engagement/views. Pathetic.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

OKO wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:25 pm
I just saw she posted that big life change is coming video, and it is literarely nothing. Dind't watch the whole video,just the part where she is still announcing something but didn't say one word what it is. :rofl: There is no big news just her trying to keep people talking about it longer and on her IG because she is losing followers.

Totally!! someone commented that it is terrible to do clickbait like that to her followers and she answer that she had no idea that she was making that just announcing the next vlog... what?

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

Ycazam1234 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:59 pm
Didn't she say she doesn't have fillers/ botox? Just posted a story tagging who does hers LOL I have officially unsubscribed from all her platforms, cannot put up with and watch this atrocity anymore.
I ampretty sure she does have both... these lips.. always so plumped.. that forehead always frozen...

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

cristina85 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:40 am
OKO wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:25 pm

Totally!! someone commented that it is terrible to do clickbait like that to her followers and she answer that she had no idea that she was making that just announcing the next vlog... what?

LOL, sorry what? If she knew that the content of her vlog did not include any major "life change announcement", why the hell did she title it as such? Is she implying she has no control over her titles? What 👏 a 👏 mess 👏

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I was curious for the comments on this latest videos. I went to see and today (2 days later) and 580 likes / 65 dislikes? YIKES! Such a low number even for a clickbait video.

So the comment section (only 35 comments so far, 2 days after the post)

Typical passive-aggresive Ash.

Blade, are you in need of subscribers/followers/likes? You are so good on your job, you don't need follow Ashley pathern. Well, if you do you are worst than Ashley is doing... YIKES!

:roll: :roll: Who cares!

AlBroom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AlBroom »

Yes - I believe someone also mentioned that the like to dislike ratio was pretty bad too.

I saw that comment by Blade and I have seen him getting all defensive in the comments section for a while now.

Honestly, no one cares about the whatever this big change is. Dog, baby, another business ….think she has killed any chance of her subscribers ever being excited about anything she’s bringing to the table purely because of the whole scrunchie saga. I have never been this underwhelmed ever!

Also, the work desk are a total overkill. It’s
So ugly and looks hideous in that room.
Also, why do you need to spend money on a couch in your office to nap? Ugh.
Also wanting to get rid of the pebble with no apparent reason…why don’t you abolish the whole house. At this stage sounds like they are not content with anything.
Omg and don’t get me started on those gawdy outdoor lights she talked about a few weeks back. Yuck!

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

Lol have you guys seen her latest video with Ryan? They split finances and Ashley has to consult with Ryan before every purchase. Could explain the lifeless expression on Ashley’s face and lack of physical contact/ weird body language. Awkkkkkkward. Also Ryan’s job? A portfolio of dog supplement companies? Um I have a portfolio too in my brokerage account I don’t classify my occupation as my holdings……

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”