Here for the Tea--Part Two

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here! Piping hot and ready for the spillage! The hateful bitch now has a second thread. Two more and she'll be on the front page :rofl:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Here for the Tea--Part Two

Post by Yetta »

Thank you, CHB!

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by gossipchick90 »

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:Continue here! Piping hot and ready for the spillage! The hateful bitch now has a second thread. Two more and she'll be on the front page :rofl:
YAAAAAASSS, BITCH!!!! hahahaha
With all the fuckery she's been doing, she will be the cover of GG!
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

Melymoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Melymoo »

jackieanne wrote:Thank you, CHB!
There was nothing new in the video other than "exclusive" comments from both parties which were more of the same. :roll:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yeah, I listened to it while I was doing other things. Nothing new.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

KitKat OhMai wrote:TY CHB.

Let's get her to the front page for Christmas! :D
:tu: :tu: we can do it. teahag is a trainwreck.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Thanks CHBImage

I can't believe the nerve with the teahag to hype this video up only for it to be 24mins of regurgitated bullcrap. Jaclyn and Kathleen gave her statements that were generic and nothing different to what they had already put out.

Did anyone else notice she said Kathleen reached out to her first? As if she would ever do that teahag you're not a valuable asset to any of those gurus.

The reason why kuckboys channel grew so quickly is because he would pump out videos left and right. You on the other hand release videos when the tea is stale. I think the only reason she even did this video is so it can get reposted by a website like her last video did. TOO BAD THE TEA IS COLD TEAHAG!!!Image Nothing new to see here

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Oh, come on now..... She has "exclusive statements given only to her".....LOL Yes, it was old information. Waste of time to watch.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

All that new video added was the Joffree and Kookian shade along with ~*exclusive statements*~ from Jac and Kathleen. LMAO that Kathleen supposedly reached out first and Tea made sure to say that so everyone knows how relevant she is. :rofl:

Obviously this was designed to capitalize on the views from the first video and for possible damage control for Martin's video.

I thought Martin did a great job on his HFTT video and he exposed how shady she can be. Sam knows that she asked her followers to report JK the "vile thief's" video for copyright and it's gone from her timeline. I noticed that Tea didn't put her watermark on Immortalmouse's deleted snap in the second video.

Interesting how Teabag blocked Martin when he was asking her questions and how salty she was when the video came out. I heard that Tea was dragging Martin for hours on her livestreams after his video dropped, but she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Everything Martin discussed was true.

Anyway, the only suggestion I have for Martin was to mention how PP also took Immortalmouse's deleted snap and didn't give proper credit until she was called out on GG... but I understand that the video was mostly about HFTT.

At the end of the day, Martin is right that it's fair use and the only person that owns the footage was Jaclyn.

Anyway, Tea apparently has a privacy strike pending for Crookian's video where he brought her and the allegation up again.

I was on Martin's stream last night and someone mentioned that Sam said that she will strike any video that shows her face because it's a violation of her privacy. Apparently, someone in Sam's town asked her about the alleged child grooming allegation. So that could be the reason why Tea doesn't show her face anymore.

Someone in the audience mentioned that she still has pictures of her face on IG though...

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Where was this big bad privacy striking teahag when he released the first 2 videos on her? I'm so tired of all these drama channels, their stale tea and bias. I'm waiting for the new wave to come and knock all these channels down a peg. If any of you have any suggestions to other channels I would appreciate it

Teahag tweeted yesterday that she has another fire video coming out soon. Prepare yourself for another disappointment!!!!!!!

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Yeah really! It's annoying how HFTT had many opportunities to expose Crookian, but still hasn't done anything.

I know it's been discussed ad nauseam, but I think we all believe that Kookian has serious dirt on her and that's why she will remain silent.

I think the latest excuse is that the influencer who JK accused of child grooming has big collabs coming out.

Thus, Tea doesn't want to mess that up for him. I believe that Sam is also upset with PP for outing the alleged influencer and for showing her face in PP's videos.

Teabag has been promising a big video for a while now, but it's taking forever. Yet she has time to drop two videos about JH x KL and two videos that involve J* in some way.

I see that she's still salty that Joffree unfollowed her, but he still throws her a bone to play nice and to ensure she doesn't post anything too damning about him. :roll:

I hope that a neutral drama channel will continue what Martin has started!

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Lol JK definitely has something incriminating on her. Just the short recording he posted in one of his videos where she told him about the child abuse allegations was bad enough. She actually came off worse than he did. He was the one who said something like "I mean...this isn't just tea, this is really serious" and asked what she was going to do and she sounded like she wasn't thinking of really doing shit.

Also the excuses she gave Martin for not making a video to address JK's accusations were such bullshit. She said she knows her audience "isn't interested" in that, when she knows full well they are. I bet it's the video her fans most want to see. And she kept saying that she doesn't feel the need to address the allegations in a video because she's already addressed them on Twitter and other platforms. This is coming from someone who dragged Jeffree's excuses for not making a video about his racism. She said he owed it to his fans to make a video because that's his main platform and his fans might not have seen his other posts.

JK has to be sitting on something big against her. She's probably threatened legal action behind the scenes. Or maybe she has something equally as incriminating on him and they're in a deadlock where they're afraid to expose the other for fear of getting exposed themselves.

Post by Guest »

The thing that pisses me off about her is that she's changed soooooo much. When she first began she and I would talk. I wanted her to do a video on Camel Fuxk Young Wild and Polished so I gave her info. She repeatedly said that video was next but it never happened.

Recently I sent her these snaps of shady asses Katy and Desi using Buxom products and only Desi disclosed. Apparently she's too but now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Image.

Meant to attach these - sorry!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yeah, I gave her a bunch of info on Camel. We talked about it back and forth a lot. Nothing ever came of it.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

So the next teahag video will be on Kim Thai. She was talking about it in her stream like it was the next big thing. Another video/tea that has been rinsed as hell. Teahag you're so late!!! Rename yourself to Here For The Time Capsule Image
ShillToMe wrote:The thing that pisses me off about her is that she's changed soooooo much. When she first began she and I would talk. I wanted her to do a video on Camel Fuxk Young Wild and Polished so I gave her info. She repeatedly said that video was next but it never happened.

Recently I sent her these snaps of shady asses Katy and Desi using Buxom products and only Desi disclosed. Apparently she's too but now though.

No surprise here the teahag bought their collabs she must love Katy and Desi I've never heard her say a single bad thing about them. Explains that.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

ShillToMe wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 1b19c3.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170912</span><span>/</span><span>ed7c53ba5d8d4b3bad68ca197e1b19c3</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 5f9e16.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170912</span><span>/</span><span>221ebce37fc1ca244eaa7fbe4e5f9e16</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>].

Meant to attach these - sorry!

Woah Desi really looks like a man from that angle :rofl: not flattering at all

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I don't follow Desi & Katy. What is the story about the Buxom?

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

jackieanne wrote:I don't follow Desi & Katy. What is the story about the Buxom?
Desi disclosed for the mascara and Katy disclosed for some lip products only and not the mascara. Desi only used the mascara. However on snapchat, both of them used the same products and didn't disclose. I didn't post it because I didn't want to jump the gun without having all the facts. Katy did say she was sponsored while she used the lip products and I figured that covered her using the mascara as well because she applied it in the next ig snap.

Technically both did disclose their sponsorships. Ideally they would've done it on all their snaps on their IG stories as well as snapchat I didn't want to nitpick and to give them a hard time over it.

I did however save all the snaps for the future in case it ever becomes a problem.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I also spoke to her about ywp and she said she was working on it don't worry nothing ever came of it. That's a damn series she could do lol

Return to “Here for the Tea”