WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Here for the Tea--Part Two

Post by WomanDown77 »

Sassycat wrote:
TwistedTransistor wrote:What happened? Why is she not friends with PM anymore?
I follow her on twitter and I have no idea. It’s hilarious seeing her act like she’s all high and mighty when she’s basically the female John Kuckian. I’m sure PM is not innocent but they’re all drama channels. I dont know what any of them expect out of others that like drama.

She has a huge ego. Honestly I don't know either. It seems obvious to me that if you act like a 12 year old capturing receipts online to use against everyone you have come in contact with for a living that one can only expect to get burned by you ...And if you are the same , both should expect to get used, burned and abused when the alliance ends. I don't know how none of them see that by now.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

I was in her live stream today and a couple people asked about the Peter drama. She said, what’s done is done..I dont want to talk about Peter Monn anymore.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t but much to any of this. They probably had a falling out and she wanted to rile everyone up before anything came out. So he’s 100% the bad guy and she’s not.

No matter what PM did, I think it’s obvious she was only friends with him and stood up for him the way she did over the JK drama because she had personal problems with Jk and knew she could get him back for it, if that makes sense. She’s as fake as any of them. :roll:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Sassycat wrote:I was in her live stream today and a couple people asked about the Peter drama. She said, what’s done is done..I dont want to talk about Peter Monn anymore.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t but much to any of this. They probably had a falling out and she wanted to rile everyone up before anything came out. So he’s 100% the bad guy and she’s not.

No matter what PM did, I think it’s obvious she was only friends with him and stood up for him the way she did over the JK drama because she had personal problems with Jk and knew she could get him back for it, if that makes sense. She’s as fake as any of them. :roll:

She loves to do that! I wonder when she will explode on YN and spill the tea about their falling out.

Honestly it probably isn't a big of a deal as she is making it, but she is preparing her minions just incase she needs them to go apeshit on Peter.

The whole "I did so much for Peter blah blah and you did nothing and betrayed Dustin" shit would be a good position if it wasn't so obvious the reason she went in to help Peter , was because Kuckian did shit to her. She was too afraid of Kuckian to stand up to him when her shit went down... And at that moment during the peter situation he lost his power and people were against them so she felt free to go in finally... She took advantage of the situation and Peters pain in it all.

They all only look out for themselves at the end of the day. There is no loyalty amongst the content creators in the drama genre on YT.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

The only time she wasn't a grey screen... Showing her dogs fur cut and saying he looked dorky.
As well as trying to take her audience to the Canadian Ulta type store. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Trying to be a beauty guru
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

I have to say, her dog is cute as hell. That can't be said about her, but still. :D
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

WomanDown77 wrote:
Sassycat wrote:
I follow her on twitter and I have no idea. It’s hilarious seeing her act like she’s all high and mighty when she’s basically the female John Kuckian. I’m sure PM is not innocent but they’re all drama channels. I dont know what any of them expect out of others that like drama.

She has a huge ego. Honestly I don't know either. It seems obvious to me that if you act like a 12 year old capturing receipts online to use against everyone you have come in contact with for a living that one can only expect to get burned by you ...And if you are the same , both should expect to get used, burned and abused when the alliance ends. I don't know how none of them see that by now.
Well, I am also not surprised that they fell aboard, I don't belive on those social media friendships, especially between drama channels.
But I am intrigued by the reason wich caused that one. I am curious what happened that Hftt jumped from adoring PM and raving about him to that subtweeting petty mess. I want THE TEA lol.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

need to follow this thread for the peter drama LOL i dont understand i mean i dont know what goes on on younow cause i can never really watch at the times they go on.. but they dont even seem to speak to each other and peters videos have been relatively harmless.. nothing about here for the tea so im lost

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

She is dissing Peter monn for some nefarious reason I guess. Her and Dustin daily used to worship kuckian then suddenly changed sides when it was a bad look on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Here for the tea is the most nauseating thing I’ve found since car sickness

Post by Guest »

At first she said they were just different people and there was no incident.
Then she said she was upset that Peter made a comment saying he was losing subs defending her and dustin daily when they were being messy with mango tea/steven mango months ago
then she strongly hinted that she doesn't like that peter is cool with Rich Lux again
Now she's on twitter dragging him saying he's not a good friend and he betrayed her
How does it go from being nothing to this big thing??

She gets mad on younow saying she doesnt want to talk about Peter, but um her streams have been the peter monn gossip hour for the past few weeks where she was more than happy to gossip with her followers about stuff written on over on his board.

I don't understand how her minions can praise her on younow and twitter and tell her how she's an amazing friend. She's making a private falling out public and as far as I know Peter has not said one bad thing about her. And I bet he never will because she has a well documented history of lashing out and the second he does say something she will go apeshit and release DMS and who knows what else. Pretty sure back with the JK stuff was going on people said Peter should be careful of being friend's with her and now look what's happened?

Dustin should pay close attention since this is a sneak preview of what will happen if his friendship ends with teabag :roll:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

bread1117 wrote:
Then she said she was upset that Peter made a comment saying he was losing subs defending her and dustin daily when they were being messy with mango tea/steven mango months ago
then she strongly hinted that she doesn't like that peter is cool with Rich Lux again
Now she's on twitter dragging him saying he's not a good friend and he betrayed her

She gets mad on younow saying she doesnt want to talk about Peter, but um her streams have been the peter monn gossip hour for the past few weeks where she was more than happy to gossip with her followers about stuff written on over on his board.

I don't understand how her minions can praise her on younow and twitter and tell her how she's an amazing friend. She's making a private falling out public and as far as I know Peter has not said one bad thing about her. And I bet he never will because she has a well documented history of lashing out and the second he does say something she will go apeshit and release DMS and who knows what else. Pretty sure back with the JK stuff was going on people said Peter should be careful of being friend's with her and now look what's happened?

Dustin should pay close attention since this is a sneak preview of what will happen if his friendship ends with teabag :roll:
Agree with you on every point!

She does realize it is gossiping, borderline bully, bitchy behavior to unload tea on a PRIVATE one on one MATTER WITH HER AND PETER?

It isn't like a public thing like an actual big influencer did that a huge amount of people know..

Only people know about Peter being friends and not friends with HFTT or any other influencer or drama channel is not PUBLIC GOSSIP TEA TO BE EXPOSED.

She acts like a entitled teenager. I can't!

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

WomanDown77 wrote:
bread1117 wrote:

Agree with you on every point!

She does realize it is gossiping, borderline bully, bitchy behavior to unload tea on a PRIVATE one on one MATTER WITH HER AND PETER?

It isn't like a public thing like an actual big influencer did that a huge amount of people know..

Only people know about Peter being friends and not friends with HFTT or any other influencer or drama channel is not PUBLIC GOSSIP TEA TO BE EXPOSED.

She acts like a entitled teenager. I can't!
She’s been salty since the day she realised she was a failed beauty channel. PM said nothing about her. She’s just a drama hungry wannabe and she even knows it’s a business. Without drama she wouldn’t be heard of. I can’t wait until she becomes completely unknown. She’s so obnoxious and arrogant. Her voice is just irritating and she’s so entitled. Give it up sis, you’re a nobody without drama at the expense of actual successful people. She looks like a elephant seal.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

canyounot24 wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:
bread1117 wrote:
TwistedTransistor wrote:Her voice is just irritating and she’s so entitled. Give it up sis, you’re a nobody without drama at the expense of actual successful people. She looks like a elephant seal.

"She looks like a elephant seal." :skull: :good1: :rofl:

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

bread1117 wrote:

Omg THAT is what she is upset over???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So basically it was nothing after all. If she cared about peter and their friendship, we wouldn’t know any of his was going on. She would keep it to herself. It’s not like he’s online shit talking her. In fact, two or three days ago someone in his live streams said not to trust HFTT and he stood up for her saying he still believes Sam to be very trustworthy. Whether he means it or not doesn’t even matter. He’s still being civil and not acting like a fool like she is.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Someone should do a "I recreated a HFTT makeup look from when she tried to be a beauty guru.. I'm sorry in advance"

Post by Guest »

Sassycat wrote:
bread1117 wrote:

Omg THAT is what she is upset over???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So basically it was nothing after all. If she cared about peter and their friendship, we wouldn’t know any of his was going on. She would keep it to herself. It’s not like he’s online shit talking her. In fact, two or three days ago someone in his live streams said not to trust HFTT and he stood up for her saying he still believes Sam to be very trustworthy. Whether he means it or not doesn’t even matter. He’s still being civil and not acting like a fool like she is.

She couldn't even keep her story straight when she talked about Peter's losing subs comments. I honestly think she used that as an excuse to what the real reason is- I mean dustin still seems fine with Peter and didn't seem to give a shit about what Peter said. At first she said she was in the younow stream when he said it and it was awkward BUT then later she said someone sent her the stream because she was on vacation and that's how she saw it!

I 100% think she's buttmad he made up with Rich and she see that as a betrayal.

I wonder why the hell Dustin isn't saying anything about what she said about PM being a bad friend to him. I would think Dustin would be the one to decide that :roll: unless he's a afraid to speak out against her too (which I think is the case with PM)

I mean it's slimy as hell to subtweet about someone when you are telling the world your not friends with them and talking so much shit about them being fake and yet continue to follow them.

guarantee if PM unfollows her or actually responds and stops playing dumb acting like their still friends, she's going to go apeshit.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Does anyone else fucking hate how she says “with respect” like 100x in every video? I know this is such a small thing but it drives me nuts.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

So basically Jeffree is going to name his upcoming concealers and/or foundations RBF (resting bitch face) or mannequin skin. Tea just hinted how would Jeffie feel at leaking that hypothetical phrases to him.

Also she's going to do a video on giveaway scams.

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

Delet This wrote:So basically Jeffree is going to name his upcoming concealers and/or foundations RBF (resting bitch face) or mannequin skin. Tea just hinted how would Jeffie feel at leaking that hypothetical phrases to him.

Also she's going to do a video on giveaway scams.
Giveaway scams you say? That would be Kim Thai and Jackie Aina am guessing!

Return to “Here for the Tea”