The beauty box 1211-- Amanda Ensing part 7

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The beauty box 1211-- Amanda Ensing part 7

Post by sandyfrink »

She will never address it. Because she knows she’s wrong. There’s nothing she can say to smooth it over. She stole a design to the T! There’s no excuse she can come up with to make it seem like an honest mistake.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

ImageImage

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

ohhey01 wrote:Image

ImageImage
DAAAMN! I love that people are supporting the original. You know, it's not like she saw something online and made one for herself. She saw it and then used it for a mass produced line.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Catsandqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by Catsandqueen »

Yall, I came out of hiding (used to really only post about Amanda on here) to post and I am LIVING for the dragging this biotch is getting! I am so glad people are finally seeing what we have all been saying for a long time... this girl is on a new level of delusional. People were commenting that she seems like a narcissist and I agree. Narcissistic people won’t apologize. I hope this is the end of her “beauty career”... Little Miss I’m So Humble has gotten the reality check she has needed for so damn long. I f’ing love it. *eats popcorn* :rofl:

vickyj25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vickyj25 »

Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker and this is my first post. Two of my best friends and I are ALWAYS texting about Amanda's foolishness (and even DMing each other her Instagram pictures with comments) on the regular so I figured this mess was the perfect time to join the GG fam. I just realized that this swatch hoodie can't be sold out, not only because Kelsey may have issued a cease and desist but also because according to Amanda everything is made to order. If you are making them specifically for orders you're receiving you wouldn't have back up stock to stock out of!

AND what makeup obsessed person would ever wear a white hoodie in a full face of makeup?! We also think she is just jealous of Desi's Quay collaboration success and wants to be able to repost people wearing her shit. At this rate she will never get a collab, if brands didn't want touch her before they definitely won't now! It's so clear she has ZERO friends in LA minus her greasy dog and gay for pay boyfriend and now even people like Karen who were just nice to her because they felt bad won't be caught dead with her.

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

Not sure if Karen followed her on IG to begin with but she sure as hell ain't following her anymore! Hopefully Sebas, Desi and Kathleen follow suit

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

nothisispatrick
Learner
Learner

Post by nothisispatrick »

I usually only get on GG for one other person’s thread but this girl Amanda has some serious nerve. Refusing to apologize or acknowledge your wrong doings and calling people haters for checking you. She’s trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

throwaway31
Learner
Learner

Post by throwaway31 »

nothisispatrick
Learner
Learner

Post by nothisispatrick »

Boomlap wrote:If someone here has the time can you please post the item she has stolen off kelsey I think it is? ! Was it just one design she stole or a few. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
It was the swatch queen hoodie. As far as I know it’s the only design she stole. I would post a photo but idk how. Sorry! :(

F is for Fiona
Learner
Learner

Post by F is for Fiona »

throwaway31 wrote:Image

Image he blocked me on snap after I tried to screenshot Amanda's non-existent ass. I unfollowed him a while back on ig after he blocked me from viewing his stories. I went to check his ig for comments and he disabled comments on most of his pictures going way back to around the time they started dating lmao

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Boomlap
Talker
Talker

Post by Boomlap »

nothisispatrick wrote:
Boomlap wrote:If someone here has the time can you please post the item she has stolen off kelsey I think it is? ! Was it just one design she stole or a few. Thanks in advance

It was the swatch queen hoodie. As far as I know it’s the only design she stole. I would post a photo but idk how. Sorry! :(

Great thank you for the answer. I actually saw a side by side pic of the hoodie on someone's insta. It's shocking. Do we think she'll address it, take it off the market, apologise, give credit to kelsey or none of the above Image

Pinkflam25
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkflam25 »

Hmm.. Maybe this wannabe lawyer has finally smartened up and realizes that the original artist is going to come at her with a lawsuit or a cease and desist order and is going to keep her mouth shut in case she incriminates herself.

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

I feel like all of us here on GG have been waiting for this moment to happen.. we all knew she was a fraud but finally, she's shown her true colours and all her subscribers have seen it for themselves. ripping off a design off a smaller youtuber is unacceptable and she thought just cos the likes of J* have gotten away with it, she can too. no honey. I hope Kelsey and her lawyer sue you for all you're worth.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Karen Sebas Desi Katy Christen Chrisspy Shayla don't follow her now !! Or have they ever ? Lol

Pinkflam25
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkflam25 »

Kbelle-8x wrote:I feel like all of us here on GG have been waiting for this moment to happen.. we all knew she was a fraud but finally, she's shown her true colours and all her subscribers have seen it for themselves. ripping off a design off a smaller youtuber is unacceptable and she thought just cos the likes of J* have gotten away with it, she can too. no honey. I hope Kelsey and her lawyer sue you for all you're worth.

Which we all know that she is worth NOTHING since she spends it all on that house and that car. :rofl:

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

lotus wrote:Karen Sebas Desi Katy Christen Chrisspy Shayla don't follow her now !! Or have they ever ? Lol
It still shows that they do.

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

And I've been blocked

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

I never even said anything rude. I just kept mentioning that Kelsey's design was coming back, she kept deleting it, so I would post again and inform people she was deleting it. Oh well!!

X0AmandaNicole
Talker
Talker

Post by X0AmandaNicole »

PettyIsMyForte wrote:Not sure if Karen followed her on IG to begin with but she sure as hell ain't following her anymore! Hopefully Sebas, Desi and Kathleen follow suit

yes she used to follow Amanda

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

mnunez55 wrote:
lotus wrote:Karen Sebas Desi Katy Christen Chrisspy Shayla don't follow her now !! Or have they ever ? Lol
On IG? Or twitter!! I need to know lmao also there's other influencers who are subtweeting about her and I'm living for it Image

On IG :P

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”