Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JoJo Siwa

Post by Ammnesia »

IHateCilantro wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:27 am
Its one thing to disagree with a posters opinions, its another to disregard science.
The scientific studies back me up.

Finger length is established in the 14th week of gestation. Its set by how much Testosterone the female fetus receives.
The amount of testosterone a female fetus receives also determines height, hip and breast size. If a female fetus receives a lot
of testosterone during this time they can be tomboyish and hypersexual as an adult. Or bisexual or lesbian.
MissRozzy if your ring finger on your left hand in longer then Ill bet men LOVE YOU.
Dont buck the science if it makes you a unique woman.

My ring finger is longer and I am a tomboy and bisexual.
Are you also 12 lol sorry but no, if a woman had facial hair and just hairier in general due to testosterone does that also make her gay? This is a sub of the gay gene people tried to introduce back in the day as a form of homophobia lol. It's a scientific study. STUDY.

If your pinkie toe is bigger than the one next to it you're an angry person!

Ainat
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ainat »

Hey, scientist here. I just want to say that there is some truth to this. But only in the part of having higher concentration of testosterone. That does not automatically mean you are a lesbian... Ok, it increases significantly the chances of being a tom boy, having more body hair, small boobs and, the best part, having awesome orgasms (is this too much for this forum?). But I'm sure there are girly girls who have their fingers like that too.

I'm bi and have small boobs. My fingers look just like that! I guess I'm in the high testosterone concentration club.

That being said, yes, JoJo sets my gaydar on fire. And funny that someone mentioned Sarah Silverman, because I've had a huge crush on her and she also makes my gaydar go beep beep beep. Maybe she's just not telling us something.

Now let us leave our testosterone concentrations alone and talk about this girl's hairline, because that is way more effed up.

(Edited for spelling, english is not my first language, but I try!)

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

LOL, it might be junk science, but I'm lesbian and my ring fingers are longer too.
Not gonna lie, she does make my gaydar go off (and yes I hate saying this about a minor), but I bet she's gonna be rich butch "Jo" when she's in her 20s, haha. Good for her, if she manages her money smartly she can live off her her savings for the rest of her life.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

AlexVause wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:50 pm
LOL, it might be junk science, but I'm lesbian and my ring fingers are longer too.
Not gonna lie, she does make my gaydar go off (and yes I hate saying this about a minor), but I bet she's gonna be rich butch "Jo" when she's in her 20s, haha. Good for her, if she manages her money smartly she can live off her her savings for the rest of her life.
Rich butch Jo has me rolling :rofl: :rofl: I agree it makes me uncomfortable speculating given her age but I couldn't see her with a boyfriend unless he was on the same level as her

YellowLadybird
Informer
Informer

Post by YellowLadybird »

My ring finger is longer on my right hand, and my index finger on my left. Does that make me bisexual or just a confused scientific anomaly?

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

YellowLadybird wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:08 pm
My ring finger is longer on my right hand, and my index finger on my left. Does that make me bisexual or just a confused scientific anomaly?
listen to your vag not your fingers

Ainat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ainat »

Yes sorry, let's not talk more about the gaydar thing, it's creepy.

Do we think she is going to pull a Miley and do stupid stuff to prove to everyone (including herself) that she has grown up? Because I can't imagine being 16 and having to act like an overgrown toddler. Her image is going to have to change sometime, right? Does she feel like that on the inside, or is there someone telling her how to dress/act just because it sells?

If it's the latter, I feel terrible for this girl. Consider most of the Disney child stars and look at the outcome. I feel she is going right down that path. Could I be wrong?

And again, that hairline. What 16 year old would willingly ruin her hair like that? She says she "has" to wear her hair up all the time, even to sleep, what is up with that? Does she consider a small physical aspect like that to be her entire personality? What the what?... And plus she looks so much better with her hair down, I just can't understand.

And now with this kid gate thing going on with youtube, will someone force her to grow up to target older teens or something, so that they can star over with the profit? Is a forced rebranding coming soon?

So many questions, I'm so confused with what they are doing to this poor girl. On that show with the moms, her mom was such a bitch, which completely transpired to JoJo. Now she's all nice. Is this all fake?... Is she still a bitch at heart? Is she still just a puppet on her mother's strings?

She seems bright, hope she doesn't lose herself along the way.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Ainat wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:52 am
Are you an admin? You can't dictate what others can or cannot talk about. Having a gaydar or being gay is not creepy. We talk about teens having bfs/gfs thus assuming they are straight and you wouldn't say oh no it's creepy to think a boy likes a girl and vice versa. It's a fact of life, no one bats an eye, teenagers date. So specifically labeling "gaydar" as creepy is homophobic. Meanwhile people look at toddlers and will say things like "oh look how pretty she is, daddy better get that shotgun ready to scare away the suitors!" and honestly that should give people the creeps.

The only reason we shouldn't speculate on her sexuality too much is because you never know how it could affect her at this moment in time, she's under contract and needs a traditional "clean" image (which sadly still includes being CIS), her family might not be liberal, etc and she's not 18 and can't truly be independent if she decides to come out.

Ainat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ainat »

AlexVause wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:26 pm
Ainat wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:52 am
Are you an admin? You can't dictate what others can or cannot talk about. Having a gaydar or being gay is not creepy. We talk about teens having bfs/gfs thus assuming they are straight and you wouldn't say oh no it's creepy to think a boy likes a girl and vice versa. It's a fact of life, no one bats an eye, teenagers date. So specifically labeling "gaydar" as creepy is homophobic. Meanwhile people look at toddlers and will say things like "oh look how pretty she is, daddy better get that shotgun ready to scare away the suitors!" and honestly that should give people the creeps.

The only reason we shouldn't speculate on her sexuality too much is because you never know how it could affect her at this moment in time, she's under contract and needs a traditional "clean" image (which sadly still includes being CIS), her family might not be liberal, etc and she's not 18 and can't truly be independent if she decides to come out.
Heeeey, don't you misunderstand me like that please. I meant creepy as in she is a minor, I thought that was obvious.

I don't live in a world where being gay is creepy, sorry if you do.

PettyPissed
Learner
Learner

Post by PettyPissed »

Without the side pony she is so pretty (I know this is a gossip site) but I saw this and was like "damn!"

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

PettyPissed wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:41 pm
Without the side pony she is so pretty (I know this is a gossip site) but I saw this and was like "damn!"
Also with the bangs/tendrils disguising her receding hairline. She looks like an actual teenage girl.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Ainat wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:09 am
Bitch, I AM GAY. Good job gaslighting. Blocked. Bye!

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

AlexVause wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:19 am
Ainat wrote:
yea but you turned it into a huge rant over something i didnt think the OP was meaning either

Ainat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ainat »

Ammnesia wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:40 pm
AlexVause wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:19 am
Ainat wrote:
yea but you turned it into a huge rant over something i didnt think the OP was meaning either
Yes, I don't understand what happened. I was the one who started the gaydar thing, I said I was bi, I said I had a crush on Sarah Silverman. By the way, I have a crush on Alex Vause too... :rofl: I guess I just caught her on a bad day and she had to take it out on me. That's what the internet is for sometimes.

I don't understand why all of a sudden I'm anti gay. All I was saying is that is weird to say you have a gaydar for a minor... I don't know where the limits are nowadays. I would say the same thing if someone said she was hot or something, not implying the gay thing. I'm not from America, I never know how PC we have to be here.

Anyway, sorry if I offended anyone.

Back to JoJo, then.

LimeGreenRanger
Talker
Talker

Post by LimeGreenRanger »

angelfire117 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:26 pm
Also with the bangs/tendrils disguising her receding hairline. She looks like an actual teenage girl.
I agree! I feel like there's a way for her to still be JoJo, but tweak it so it's more age appropriate. I know a girl from high school who had a "fun" wardrobe with cool patterns and lots of colors, but she still looked like a teenager. JoJo's brand has expanded so much that she could probably ditch wearing the bows since it's not the only thing she's known for anymore. Or just wear them for performances, at the very least.

Leanna
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Leanna »

I get gay vibes from her in general but my gaydar really went off watching this 1:46-1:56 and 3:00-3:10

Also maybe unrelated but her and Rachel Ballinger were wearing matching hoodies in joey graceffa's white elephant vlog.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

Watching her new house tour, I was wondering if Jojo purchased it and she's letting her family live in it (she wouldn't be the first youtube kid to do it).
So far, it seems more tastefully decorated than the old one.
The new merch room, though, is insane. I can't believe you can sell that many different products based on a single person.
I should probably be working...

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

montsecll6 wrote:Watching her new house tour, I was wondering if Jojo purchased it and she's letting her family live in it (she wouldn't be the first youtube kid to do it).
So far, it seems more tastefully decorated than the old one.
The new merch room, though, is insane. I can't believe you can sell that many different products based on a single person.
I think she bought it.

I’m sure her parents get some income being her manager or something perhaps? But JoJo is bringing in the most money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

How does that work when she wants to move out ? Do her parents move out or will she just buy a new house

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

Clemence08 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:07 pm
How does that work when she wants to move out ? Do her parents move out or will she just buy a new house
Real estate is rarely a bad investment. If she can afford it, it would be smart to keep the house her parents live in. Also I’m not sure how it works with legality. Can she have a house in her name as a 16 year old? Or is the house in her parents name, in which case she wouldn’t get tax benefits unless they transfer it to her name once she comes of age.

Return to “Celebrity”